4/08/2013

aeria games

Last Chaos Aeria games
aeria games

Comments

Yamaguchi

donde descargar ava y aeria games
aeria games

Tanaka

DDTANK AERIA GAMES ( FRIENDS )
aeria games

Walker

WolfTeam - AeriaGames - DjPiinK
aeria games

Wright

GM Abuse from Aeria Games Staff in Eden Eternal
aeria games

Malik clan

Well, I downloaded Vindictus, and I heard the people on mabinogi are quite... much nicer than Maplestory players..., I dont know, the graphics are good, it runs ok for me, and maplestory is boring without people to party quest with or something... >_> you guys dont get on often now, or we do but each one of us doing our thing

Nakamura

Patamon DMO Aeria Games
aeria games

Gāo

How to get Free Aeria Points ? ( Aeria Games, Free AP )
aeria games

Gairola

Eden Eternal Class Gameplay Trailer
aeria games

Desai

Soldier Front 2 is storming into Aeria Games!
Get exclusive info only by liking the Soldier Front 2 Facebook
Page: https://t.co/BETlcUSj8i

Lín

Мне понравилось видео "Aeria Games Gunz Hack 2013" (http://t.co/ZEoLztRrYb) на @YouTube.

Anderson

Hello Tamers!

This is to inform you all, that we will provide compensation for the bugs in "Black Coin", "Back up piece" and "Crystalloid".

Compensation will be given to ALL USERS
(including AERIA)

Compensation will be on the 2nd of April, Tuesday, after the weekly maintenance.

~Compensation:
“5 x piece of Backup disk”, “70 x Crystal loid”, “17 x Black coin”

Ōta

I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/FEoiROaHqg Aeria Games Gunz Hack 2013

Biton

AVA Aeria Games Connection fail Rage
aeria games

Taylor

| Wolfteam | Aeria Games | AP Gratuit | HD |
aeria games

Davies

Aeria Games 2013 Dynasty Warriors Online Music Video Contest (Primera)
aeria games

Abe

Shake It - Aeria Games Music Video
aeria games

Barnes

[AvA~AeriaGames] Torneo GS. October 2012 (ida)
aeria games

Katō

Gameplay DK Online - Game Intro - Lançamento do jogo!
aeria games

Endō

AVA Aeria Games Problem i need help (Aeria Ignite)
aeria games

Moore

Scarlet Blade First Look Gameplay Part 5 - Aeria Games Alpha Test
aeria games

Zhōu

Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO http://t.co/QMY1yDYHdD #freemmorpg #acquisition #aeria #aeriagames

Carter

Lets Play: Scarlets Brüste! (Scarlet Blade by AeriaGames)
aeria games

Wáng

Wolfteam Aeria Games Speed Hack 2012
aeria games

Sullivan

= Aeria Games 2013 Dynasty Warriors Online Music Video Contest =
aeria games

Aoki

Tôi đã thích video http://t.co/7F6yKDEMrM Aeria Games Gunz Hack 2013 trên @YouTube

Dahan

@shamusyoung Scarlet Blade has actual nudity built in. This is one of the main advertising points Aeria Games is using to sell it.

Robinson

AVA- Aeria Games Beta Gameplay 2 +Trolling Macroer
aeria games

David

Aeria Games İgnite Kullanımı - c3rv4nt3s [ WolfTeam ]
aeria games

Suzuki

Osiris99 Abrindo Prato no DDTank Aeriagames
aeria games

Patel

No Aeria games. I do not wish to play Scarlet Blade.

Mori

Here is a copy of the letter I sent to aeria to contest my ban appeal :

Thursday 4 april 2013,

Dear [GM]Filo

First I want to say is sorry for my english grammar but it's not my first langage so I hope you will understand what I'm trying to explain, since I cant login on my account in aeria but wanted to contact your I asked my friend Alienus to send you this message, it's me llPunisherll.

I was a player on ava (ijji) since the beta 2009 at the end of this year, before that ava game I have played a lot of others games like cs, wolfenstein, battlefield, all the tom clancy and others games, on most of them I used to be a sniper.
My first account on ava was under another nickname and I used all class pointman, rifleman and sniperman, with the time I saw that I was not good a pointman and sniperman, my sd was like 1.1, then I decided to make a new account with sniperclass only and I used dsr as my favourite scope, since that day I used to be a sniper pro.
I didnt use any hack mentionned in the reply of my ban reason.
If you remember, 2 months ago I talked with you for the first time and I asked you in private if I could talk with you, you told me that there were no problem and we started to talk. I told you that I got called hacker and where insulted a lot of time, especially of mother****** and it's hard to read this since my mom is dead age ago.
3 days before my ban we talked again about this problem and you told me for the second time that I didnt have to worry.
The day after we startded a CW vs daZed, I know Karumi good, his old name was inQ, he used to sell account but that's another story and I wont discuss about it, just to say that I played with him on his clan and on that time he never called me hacker, but the way we won vs them make them mad and they begon to insult us (check chat on this cw movie). So my clan mate rabea147 asked me to record that CW, I did as you can see on youtube, after that I used to put it on youtube but the filesize was 9 gigas so I used to download a program to reduce it for youtube, I'm not a pro editor video so I used Pinnacle Video Editor 16 that I found on somes torrent with a crack, I wanted to use this program but on the same time I was in the lobby in game on small windows mode, when I installed the program my antivrus opened ans found a virus (on the crack for this appz) then ava crashed 2 sec later and xigncode/detective appear and show me an error, I push on sent report and closed it.
Could it be that it's the problem ? Why would I use hack after 4 years and why would I take risk for my major account that I used for years, I spended gcoin and ap on it (I dont care about money), I spended (or wasted) a lot of hours 600 hours on this map, dsr was 98% of my games, so I used to be a dsr 'noob' sniper.
On all thoses years I used to be a clean guy with respect, I never used insult, well i'm 30+ so I have gamesens and respect for all, I'm not racist, I dont insult for fun, I tried to be a GS in the french section cause it's my first langage but I can aslo dutch so I used to help french dutch and english players, I aslo used to make a lot logo for somes clans, I did a forum about ava for the community, I did a special facebook to share my experience wiht others players, well I did my best to be a good player, but you know that no one can be friend with all, and you know that not all accept a defeat, not all can accept to be a low player, and it make them mad then they begin to act bad.
I wont discuss more about my ban, if you are sure about the reason you used to ban me I'll respect it, either would there be a way/chance/condition to get my account back ?

Best regards and with respect,

llPunisherll

Chakraborty

Ada yg main digimon server seraphimon?

Sengupta

Scarlet Blade Gameplay - First Look HD
aeria games

Adams

GOLDEN AGE GAMEPLAY-AERIAGAMES
aeria games

Yoshida

AeriaGames GunZ Hack (NEW) No surveys! 2013
aeria games

Parker

Aeria Games fail...
aeria games

Rivera

xMrOffice hack playing channel 1 High Rank and wall hack AeriaGames
aeria games

Levi

Aeriagames Closed Beta Gunz Having a good time
aeria games

Fujita

Wolfteam-Aeria Games (ingilizce) tanıtım
aeria games

Pérez

GunZ from Aeria Games
aeria games

Iyengar

le show aeria games n°2 shaiya-fr MRsafran99 roro55
aeria games

Jackson

Aeria games: Grand fantasia Online (archer / gunner)
aeria games

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...