4/08/2013

checkers

193 days and counting

Comments

Richardson

The Checkers Friends and Dream
checkers

González

Me & Weezy Like A Mouth Full Of Hot PeppersBlack Ferrari with Da Red Seats I Call It Playin Checkers. Drizzy best rapper ever

Ramírez

Parity Generators Checkers
checkers

Takahashi

“@TrapCity_: “@MrYamani_GMB: I Need Some Checkers In My Life”we out!”wya

Zhōu

This is chess ... Not checkers

Kobayashi

Sony Vaio VPCYB13KX/S Battery Checker Tool 5.0.1.08210 for Windows 8 - http://www.almashhed.com/t133740.html

Martínez

I swear we are being robbed blind by hydro!! £110 direct debit on the 1st of every month, but from 29 dec to 29 march we owe them £650?!?! Who is everyone else with?

Evans

Winning at Internet Checkers on Expert Level set to The Benny Hill Theme
checkers

Hughes

"We Are Never Ever Going Back to Checkers" - Generation 15
checkers

Sahni

CNN Fact Checkers Get It Wrong on the Stimulus
checkers

Davies

The evening shift grocery checkers must hate me. I had the fullest cart in the store. But no waiting in the checkout line!

Desai

This weekend in Texas is the first of a few up coming night races! Which do you like better, night races or the day races?

Myers

Red Checkers display in Rotorua http://t.co/GRrwNbiOL5

Nakamura

comet volante checkers review
checkers

Russell

Good Morning world...Yes i know it's monday...coffee is strong and hoping for sunshine...already ticks are finding me..I think bugs will be really bad again this year..many will die by my hand...will be making up a tray of gourds...trying 2 new ones this yr..bushdrum & dragon,,I also grow luffa,long neck,birdhouse,caveman..I will post pics as they grow...take time today to find something that makes you smile and then share it..peace be with you..L8er

López

That stuffed waffle cone commercial I just saw by Checkers is making me want to get off this couch #SweetTooth

Phillips

Oi....... Hamile sachinai school turyo??? :\\

Nguyen

This lady at checkers told us where she stay at and told us we can come to her house and chill

James

“@keih_: i want some checkers”❗❗❗

Wood

Special Srory:

Plz share my bestfrnd's story bt 4 dis 3 days he is hospitalise his gf is also daily checker of all updates of ur page bt she don't knw about his accident so plz help him may his girl realize his love after reading dis story through ur page plz share his dis message 2 her!

Hii i m a 26yrs of age boy...& my gf sorry frnd is 23 yrz old..my luvstory starts from fb...i m thnkfull 2 fb & ur page also k 2day i m sharing my luv story wid all of you guyz i meet my mischievous angel in fb she is so adorable & loving sweetheart we started chatting in fb we became gud frnds & day by day our day wasnt complete widhout chatting & sharing each & every things wid eachothr we becam gud frndz we never met we only seen d pic of eachothr she is vry carring & angel heart person 4 me i start liking her & loving her bt finally the day comes i propossed her k I LOVE YOU bt.......she didn't accept my proposal and she said k she fond a vry caring & nice frnd in me dhtz y coz of my proposal itz hurt her 2 much & also disappointed her she said k she trust me a lot & she never seen me as a lover bt always as a gud frnd..frm dht day i promise her k i'll never hurt her & never break her trust!! Still we are gud frndz..bt inside i m still waiting 4 that day when she will also feel 4 me wht i m feeling 4 her & still hopping 4 that day when she'll reply d ans of my I LOVE U..coz she is my Luv & she is my lyf i m always waiting 4 her & hopping k one day i will meet her,hug her & again propose her k how much i luv her 4ever & egerly waiting 4 dht moment whn she will accept my love & me!!
From:
Only & Only yourz...
Adorable Idiot

Robinson

Omg I picked the slow line again. I wish people would stop talking to this checker

Brooks

Gotta interview at checkers tomorrow!

Wáng

ok after the spell checker they need to make a grammar checker.....lmao .... or is it just me?

Powell

4/8 From IowaWORKS:
IA9144182- Maintenance Technician, 12 month experience, $14.50-17.90/hour in Corning.
IA9145504- Director of Technology & Geographic information, $45-55K/year, Closes EOD 5/3/13- Red Oak.
IA9144048- Cashier/Checker, Courteous individuals needed for major grocery- Creston.
IA9144103- Farm Worker, flexible hours, $10.00/hour- Afton.
IA9144179- Service Support/Light Maintenance, must be mechanically inclined, $10.00/hour- Indianola
IA9144176- Service Support/Light Maintenance, must be mechanically inclined, $10.00/hour- Winterset
IA9145477- Construction Worker, Bridge Crew, M-W with overtime, $12.00/hour- Ringgold County.
IA9145597- Facility Cleaner, Osceola and Adair.

Contact IowaWORKS, 215 N. Elm, Creston, IA 50801. 641-782-2119.

Tanaka

Ok Friends we need some assistance! Our Central Oregon Tough Mudder team is looking for sponsors and we are hoping to get a brewery/lounge and Sober Dudes. Does anyone have some inside connections that could give us a reference? Put a good word in for us? All we are asking is for a little help with purchasing our team gear and in return we want to advertise on our shirts the businesses that supports us!!

So if you know any breweries who want help getting their names out and advertised let me know or have the contact me. 541-815-9895 Thank you all for your support and help! ToughMudders . com

Abe

What a fucking day!! I think a strong glass will cure that tonight! And if i hear that that cocksucker is in my yard again!! I will cut his other arm off!! So he wont be able to steal again!!!

Mizrachi

San Antonio Rampage vs Charlotte Checkers - 3/29/13 - CHA 2, SAN 5
checkers

Sasaki

Charlotte Checkers 2009-10 Highlights
checkers

Hayashi

Justin Pogge Loses It - Hershey Bears vs Charlotte Checkers (AHL)
checkers

Mukherjee

amazon:NOT CHECKERS 「円高差益還元ライブ」 http://t.co/zZJfysUilR #sougofollow #チェッカーズ #checkers

Fujita

How to win at checkers
checkers

Matsumoto

WHY ARE ASIANS BETTER AT EVERY GOD DAMMED THING JSDLKA;JFDSKAFL;???????

Azoulay

They need to gone get with the checkers man

Levi

Ok all. 3rd jog completed and did 2.7mile in 30mins. Am very please and may even do another 1 if not 2 b4 wed weigh in :-) Journal is also dog me justice. Both commitments aesthetic keeping me focussed! All image aiming for is 1lb a week :-)

David

@uncle_dave49 you work at McDonalds but eat checkers

Ōta

Normal person vs a mom's lunch hour.
Normal person: goes and has lunch maybe runs an errand
Mom: flies home, does the dishes, washes bottles, cleans up, marinades steak, and whips up a batch of cheesy potatoes.

Rogers

Holly moley, I went to post 3 small envelope parcels today, all under 200gms and it was $6.95 EACH!!! Last time I posted that size it was about $2.50.

Hall

Fries from Checkers

Zhū

amazon:Fumiya Fujii Live 2012 ~Life is Beautiful & Winter String~ [Blu-ray] http://t.co/dEyjthmaBi #sougofollow #チェッカーズ #checkers

Mitchell

楽天市場:【中古】シングルCD チェッカーズ / 今夜の涙は最高【10P19Mar13】【画】 http://t.co/BVdeymcEla #sougofollow #チェッカーズ #checkers

Cooper

How to Play Chinese Checkers : The Super Jump Move for Advanced Chinese Checkers
checkers

Harada

Checkers featured on FOX & Friends
checkers

Lewis

❤松井珠理奈❤Jurina Matsui❤
チェッカーズ『ジュリアに傷心』
Checkers「Julia Ni Heart Break」
http://t.co/4qvWttJe @youtubeさんから

Peterson

Richard Nixon delivers "Checkers" Speech
checkers

Sanders

Checkers!!

Green

Pool Checkers OK2
checkers

Foster

THREE-IN-ONE: Checkers, flames and tribal. YES. | #ypsilanti #puremichigan @ Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea http://t.co/6uAi3xIikG

Bhowmick

Rhythm Checkers "Said Oh Yeah" (1966)
checkers

Amar

Hyundai Highlight Reel - 3-15-13 - Texas Stars vs Charlotte Checkers
checkers

Wagle

“@mandymarie_29: I want checkers ),:” FULLY LOADED @itsAhhh_lexxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...