4/08/2013

chess

te dicen las respuestas #CaprilesEnChataingTV @hcapriles trampa xd

Comments

Zhōu

Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because just like in a game of chess; the queen protects the king."

Young

7 straight hours of chess-related activities, with a small break for Basketball. Nat Blakeway-Phillips

Yoshida

WELL LOUISVILLE WON. I DIDNT WANT THEM TO WIN BECAUSE THEY BEAT DUKE BUT OH WELL

Hall

I hate being at er all night, but you do what you have to for your kids

Jackson

Do you play chess? We are working on getting permanent chess tables at Lake Ella too! Keep you posted!

Chakraborty

Killegar Chess Presents: *Magnuswatch* - Magnus Carlsen Vs. Levon Aronian, 2012 - part 1
chess

Gairola

FLIRTING IS LIKE A GAME OF CHESS.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ONE WRONG MOVE...... AND U R MARRIED.

Yamaguchi

The Wire - How To Play Chess
chess

Hasegawa

Tamil Nadu chess meet to begin on April 21.The normal entry fee is Rs 250 for both open and girls categories & the total prize money is Rs. 9,200

Powell

Basketball Is Like a Game of Chess - New TNT 2009 NBA Playoffs Commercial
chess

Paswan

Killer Chess Openings for Black: 1. e4 b6 (pt 2/2)
chess

Dash

Tin Rook pieces purchased by ROBOT_Wilma in Chess

Anderson

Viswanathan Anand - Boris Gelfand World Chess Championship 2012 Game 8 analysis by Daniel King
chess

Ochion

I maybe a king of the cold blooded heartless but even I know how to do romance right

Fujii

Michael Ball performs Anthem from CHESS
chess

Sadangi

@laneyybear_xoxo lmaoo I still love the fuck outta chinese food, I still play chess and I just had a baseball he today we lost 4-2 btw

James

http://t.co/bAptyt8jjf - Good one by
@j_david_lowe - Coding or chess not your thing? Perhaps your thing is basketball, or pie baking.

Long

I compulsively play a video game where you use a whole bunch of Super Heroes, in groups of two and yourself, to battle groups of three bad guys at a time. Each one has their own talents and their own weaknesses. It's like chess. I wish the game were for real. My Ex, my former crack-head roomate and that bitch at Publix, versus My Aunt, and My Mom and me. We would rule the world, especially after I levelled up Grand-Dad:) There was no reason to type this....:)

Howard

The King Of Chess 棋王 (1991) - Eng Sub
chess

Smith

Chess Openings: Giuoco Piano
chess

Reed

ima play you like a chess game...

Clark

Never be proud, nor b depressed for what u r & the position u hold.
Bcoz after a game of chess,The King & d soldiers go into d same box...

Biton

@USNCS @bberry10girl remember all that chess Lucky and Faison played

Iyer

Man Ku should be playin bro.

Ishikawa

There are 72,000 possible board combinations after only 2 rounds in a game of chess #wooo

Nakagawa

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. #teamfollowback

Takeuchi

Bilang stengah jam leh so lewat stow x_x

Cruz

Sleep

Wagle

I need big boxes. If you have one that when flat bares a 2x2 foot flat side I will take it off your hamds! Cosplay Chess project is underway and I could use support and help!!

Yamasaki

Chess Openings: London System
chess

Gabai

That Moment When Mi Fat Amy Makes my Whole Night ❤ ~

Peretz

Chess World.net: Magnus Carlsen vs Hikaru Nakamura - Tata Steel Round 12 - Sicilian Kalashnikov
chess

Rath

Nice out for a stroll around the lake. But my chess hurts more. No pain to gain.

Hashimoto

FLIRTING IS LIKE A GAME OF CHESS.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ONE WRONG MOVE...... AND U R MARRIED.

Hebbar

World Chess Championship match between Anand and Carlsen in Chennai from 6th to 26th November 2013. Thanks to CM Jayalalitha for sanctioning 29 crores for the event.

Torres

Audio: Jackie Ross “My Square” (1965, Unreleased. From Jerk & Twine: The Complete Chess Recordings, 2012)... http://t.co/VQ9wcckkOQ

Peterson

Thought of The Day
No one ever won a game of chess by betting only on each forward moves.Sometimes u have to Move Backward to get a Better Step Forward......
Good Morning Frds...

Agnihotri

Chess openings - Sicilian Defence: Open Sicilian
chess

Mori

Isabela drops all my chess pieces in the back of my bed and said "ah ha mommy"...then starts laughing and says "you funny mommy"....SMH

Davies

Magnus Carlsen - Vishy Anand, London Chess Classic Round 9, Play of the Day
chess

Thompson

Mozart of Chess: Magnus Carlsen
chess

Brown

Tonight, I was taken back to the days of Chess King, fat shoe laces, black Adidas, Punky Brewster, Atari, G. I. Joes, Transformers, Silver Lake, & Hartford Park! God, I wish I could go back to that era!!

Hill

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/jiEKtdCMLL Sugoicon 2010 Setting up Cosplay Chess

Edwards

Braves saturday and Volverines today, I should pick chess

White

What an amazing game! Knight to Queens Rook 4! The Chess championship is amazing!

Fukuda

Ok Oshane calm dwn

Walker

Real game chess tactic

Black to move. How should black proceed?

Source: http://t.co/4mQ2txZkwS http://t.co/BDjb6usE16

Bennett

mujeres viendo Chataing tv, pa meterse deo cuando salga capriles JAJAJAJA #CaprilesEnChateingTV

Abe

Layn bac thinkn of my nxt chess move on des dumn ass dudes cuz i swear dey easier 2 mine fuck den da bitches cuz dey think wit dey feeln and dats a no no in life silly fools its crazy whr sum of us chose 2 learn shit crazy world

Guō

"I swear life is games of chess I seem to be winning all of them except for 1 and its the most important one"

Bell

@JakeBogue_ @huntertheofelis hunter if you actually went to chess club you would know

Ikeda

Chess Trap 11 (Caro-Kann\\Fantasy Variation)
chess

García

Michigan sucks at football and basketball, stick to the chess team

Katiyar

"Chess like in the life, yes? You must look to the forward...far to the forward... Checkmate."
(Swept From The Sea)

Katō

Sick freaking awesome day :p Only lost three times today playing chess. Haha I know I am getting better and better everyday :p

Yamamoto

Hikaru Nakamura vs. Vladimir Kramnik - 2012 Chess Olympiad (Istanbul)
chess

Turner

"@Rudee007: Queen is the most powerful chess piece ever so whatever" tell that to frank marshall bitch!

Inoue

Hikaru Nakamura vs Magnus Carlsen - 2012 London Chess Classic
chess

Morgan

What a half

Poddar

Chess Endgame- Rook vs Knight
chess

David

goin with Louisville

Fujita

Magnus Carlsen - Judit Polgar London Chess Classic 2012 Round 6 Play of the day
chess

Ōta

Is Bobby Fischer the best chess player of all times?
chess

Pérez

Chess Traps #1: Ruy Lopez Mortimer Trap
chess

Lewis

Chess Strategy: How to Evaluate Positions - Part 1!
chess

Rivera

My current air freshener for my room is Vix... At least I can breef.. Lol

Baruwal

Chess openings - Catalan Opening
chess

Satapathy

Ok Medical Brains...Got my MRI report on my knee and don't meet with the surgeons until Thurday... Can any one tell me what this medical jargon means??
"A small amount of marrow contusion is present in the in the periphory of the lateral femoral condyle.
The patella remains laterally displaced.
The medial retinaculum is markedly swollen and herterogenous at its attachemnt to the patella with a small seperate 6mm aulused patella fragment, and a minor amount of oedema in the adjacent medial patella bone.
The lateral retinaclum is buckled.
Their are partial thickness erosions of the surface of the patellar catilidge, particulalry over the patella apex. There is underlying minor subchondral degenerative change, sugesting this is old.
No acute trauma to the patella cartilidge is appreciated.
The medial and lateral menisci are within normal limits.
The MCL, PCL, LCL and ACL are all intact.
There is a relatively large intra articular effusion"

Can any one put this in plain Aussie for me please???

Friedman

B/c just like in the game of chess, the queen protects her king.

Fisher

U dnt like the truth

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...