4/08/2013

chess

Kasparov vs Short - Speed Chess Challenge Pt.2
chess

Comments

Bennett

I make chess videos, but I am hopelessly behind in my Chess Killer Tips video series, first need to clear up the backlog.

Sullivan

Chess Tactics: S. Levitsky - Frank Marshall (Breslau, 1912)
chess

Bell

Famous Chess Game: Fischer vs Panno
chess

Reed

Største sjakkstjerne siden Bobby Fisher. Magnus Carlsen best på PR også. http://t.co/KQnekpGDTp - http://t.co/1OJO9SfbP0 /@jarleheitmann

Baruwal

@Lunostophiles @badgerboxes I can teach go. It’s a deeper game than Chess, but it takes a while to click

Mitchell

When I come back to visit K.I I am going to walk around "The Neighborhood" and enjoy the old spots!

Katō

hey ya,ll looking 4 a recipe called buttermilk chess pie anyone got it plz share used to make it when i was in my teen,s ---which was a lonnnngggg time ago but forgot what went where thx

Satō

Chess Openings: Sicilian Defense
chess

Barnes

@KittyMalone16 @anna_miller_ ....chess is too complicated.... I need simplicity

Cohen

GOD is alwys playing CHESS with each 1 of us.
He makes Moves in our LIFE & thn sits back 2see how we react 2d CHALLENGES.
So make d best move b4 CHECKMATE.

-----;-- AbHiShEk ShArMa :-)

Torres

griffyjr(1895) vs. manoowar(2181) 0-1: standard 60+0 2013-04-09 64 comments by 1… http://t.co/jCJOzRNraV #fics #chess

Doshi

im getting better at chess..

Ogawa

"@FedericoAlmonte: – ¿Te pusieron brackets? –No pendejo, es una cerca eléctrica para evitar el robo de mis dientes." @cycadi chess jajajaja!

Gray

Data plays Chess
chess

Murphy

Speed Chess Game
chess

Scott

FYI Torcha sKILLZ HAVE no beef with any local emcees now I will stir this gumbo up... its all friendly competition u cant handle it then sAY it wit yo chess lol

Matsuda

Chess World.net: Alan Turing - The first ever Chess program - which had no computer to run on! 1952
chess

Ikeda

Blitz Chess #282 with Live Comments Kings Indian Saemisch
chess

Nakamura

You have to be cool under pressure. You have to be a strategist like chess and you have to use geometry like billiards.

Mori

Chess Lesson: The most common mistake - Grandmaster Smirnov
chess

Wanna remind everyone about cake walk and silent auction Saturday. If u are making cakes let me know if I need to meet you Friday to pick up or if u have something for silent auction. Let me know. Thanks everyone

Wagle

The Vianney Chess team wins the National Championship for the second time in 3 years. Way to go Griffins!
chess

Nakashima

Oh yeah Beat Purcey Pearson in the chess tournament !!!!!!!!!!!

Nishimura

Why are Indian girls are not good in sports :/

Only 10% are playing cricket, hockey, tennis, badminton, chess, etc.

Remaining 90% are busy in playing with "Jaanu" ;;)

Jaanu kahan ho :/?
Jaanu kya kar rahe ho ;;)?
Jaanu kab aaoge ?
Jaanu you love me na ?
Jaanu kiske saath ho :>?
Jaanu mujhe ye chahiye >:O?
Jaanu movie chalen Jaanu ye kya hai :O?
Jaanu kya kiya din bhar *nerd*?
Jaanu you miss me na :$?
Jaanu kuch to bolo ?
Jaanu I miss you 8-|?
Jaanu yeh...
Jaanu wo...
Jaanu kuch nahi...
"Jaan le lo jaanu ki"

Sharma

Chillin&waitin for the babes...tryin to kill time before headin down to the westside to have a drink sessh with the big bro...hope everyone has a great day

Clarke

Dos kapin akong logic and personally i know i suck at it. therefore I dont play chess. that reasonable enuf or does it suck still?

Smith

Tin King piece purchased by ROBOT_Dracula in Chess

Chakraborty

Chess Openings: Kings Indian Defense
chess

Hernández

Time to break out the chess game! XD

Jenkins

why indian girls are good in sports...?
only 10% are playing cricket,hockey,tennis,badminton,chess,etc.."
remaining 90% are busy in playing with
"janu"..
janu kaha ho..?
janu kya kar rhe ho..?
janu kab aaoge..?
janu u love me na..??
janu i mass u..
janu ye..
janu wo..
*****gaan le lo jaanu ki::.......

Okamoto

I was dead, became alive
Was tearful, laughingly thrive
With love survive, my only drive
I have become eternal.

My eyes no longer seek
Am courageous, no more meek
Daring lion, far from weak
Shine like Venus celestial.

Said, "madness is not thy code
You don’t deserve this abode."
With madness my life explode
Chains before me break and fall.

"Intoxicated, thou art not
Art not from this divine cut."
I drank my senses out
Joyously roamed in life’s hall.

"Thou art not yet slain
Joy runs not in thy vein."
Before life now I remain
Slain, sacrificed and small.

"Thou art sly and cunning
Thy thoughts are wildly running."
My deception was stunning
Then rejected the external.

Said, "Thou have been a candle light
Crowds focus upon thy sight."
Sight I am not, light without might
Scattered smoke, wide and tall.

"Thou art guru and teacher
Thou art leader, head, preacher."
I am a mere creature
Thy will is my only call.

"Thou have feathers, have taken wing
Feather and wing I did not bring."
In pursuit of flight of King
Lost my feathers, now I crawl.

My beloved, old and fair
Said, "this story, me spare."
I agreed to not share
Peaceful and eternal.

Thou art the sun’s source and spring
While to shade my body cling
Upon my head, hot rays sting
I feel the heart infernal.

With light of my soul aglow
My heart opened with loving flow
Weaving a new cloth to show
Against the tattered rags and all.

That divine face, at time of dawn
Many deceptions would spawn
Enslaved with a thorny crown
Beloved upon throne install.

I, thy instrument, Thee praise
Thy infinite sweet phase
In my bosom came to raze
And brought down my ignorant wall.

Praises Thee this drunken dust
Praise the stars and earth I must
Receive thy light with full trust
From luminous orbiting ball.

The firmaments are in praise
Of lords, lands, angelic gaze
Gracefully love and amaze
Compassionately, wisely, enthrall.

The wise praise the Lord well
Thus surpass all and excel
Upon the seven skies swell
Give birth to light, maternal.

I am of Thee O famed moon,
Gazing at me do not swoon
Contagious joy in me bloom
Laughs my every petal.

I was Venus, now am moon
Wallowing like a gloomy lune
Became Joseph very soon
Pregnant with hope of renewal.

As if playing a game of chess
Make your call while speechless
King of the World my life will bless
With a glance, existential.

From slavery to kingly might
From Venus to satellite
Was distant unknown point of light
Am luminous orb of love, eternal!

Ward

How to / Learn to play Chess - A basics tutorial
chess

Zhū

China town nigas realy taught a niga how to play chess in jail ctfu I fck wit thm

Garg

Life is like playing chess with god , after our every move god makes the next move . Our moves are called choices and his moves are called challenges .
Good morning

Iyer

French Defense - Part 1 - Best Beginner Chess Opening for Black
chess

Matsumoto

Anime Boston 2012 Cosplay Chess - Part 1 of 2 - 1080p HD
chess

Cruz

.::Mysore District Under-17 Chess Open/Girls Championship 2013::.

Mysore Chess Center is conducting District Under-17 Chess Championship in Open & Girls categories.

Date: 09-04-2013
Time: 09 am - 10 am (Entries)
1st round: Sharp 10:30 am
Entry fee: Rs 100/-
Venue: Babburu Kamme Sangha, Saraswatipurm, Opp. Saraswatipurm police station
For further details contact: S Suresh Mob: 9480770991

Endō

Chess Openings: How to Play the English Opening!
chess

Paswan

manoowar(2180) vs. griffyjr(1896) 1/2-1/2: standard 60+0 2013-04-09 30 comments… http://t.co/Fo1mpYK2OX #fics #chess

Mizrachi

“@lassyfabulous25: Dwlz "@iFuckedUrGurl: If ninja man is not the ugliest man who ever voice a song then I dont know who is"”predator

Cook

I want to have an intense chess match sometime soon.

Nakajima

gma i love you, but you gotta stop trying to cheat at chess. lol i know...you old and cant see the lines and forget which color you are. bed time...busy busy day tomorrow....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...