4/08/2013

girl games

TA PROJECT THINGY!!!!
also Katy Lose's prize for winning the initials game yesterday (sorry it was so late, please forgive me :3)

After me and Sean broke up, i went to the beach. Swimming always makes me feel better. There is something about the way the water rushes over your skin and the salty sea air. after i caught him on top of my best friend, Leslie, i screamed at both of them,"WE ARE DONE!" and ran. When i got to the beach i slowed, letting my bare toes sink into the warm sand; breathing in the scent of the sea and letting the cool summer breeze blow my hair across my face.
the beach was almost empty except from a couple on the other end of the beach and a few lone swimmers.
i stripped off my shorts and t shirt, leaving my bikini on and slipped into the water.
after swimming up and down the beach a few times, i lay floating on my back, thinking about what i had witnessed 20 minutes before. maybe i should have let them explain... but what was there to explain?
suddenly, while i was deep in thought, the world seemed to tip upside down and something was grabbing my foot, dragging me under.
i kick and thrash until i realise the thing was much stronger than me. i turn in the water to look at it. 'it' was a boy of about the same age as me, maybe older, with bronze coloured hair, sea green eyes that you could easily get lost in and an evil little grin.
my furious expression must have been enough to have second thoughts about pulling a girl he didnt know under the water because his gorgeous, but evil, very evil smile disappears and he lets go of my ankle. i kick back up to the surface, desperate for air.
he comes up next to me, barely out of breath. i whip around and scream, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR? hmm?"
he holds up his hands in defence, his eyes all innocent, and said, " i am sooo sorry! honestly, i thought you were my friend, Shiela, shes been winding me up all day and i had to get back at her!"
"you nearly drowned me!"
"i know, im sorry i-"
"where is this 'Shiela' anyway?"
he glances toward the beach and points at someone rolling around on the sand "there she is. the one pissing herself laughing."
"yeah, i see her"
"i should probably go"
"yeah, you should"
"wait, before i go, whats your name?"
"Annie," i say without thinking, "Annie Cresta."
"im Finnick Odair" he says back with another dreamy smile "goodbye Annie Cresta, see you around"
"goodbye Finnick Odair" i say with a sigh

i hope you like it! sorry if its not what you were hoping:)
~TA Sugarcubes on Fire~

Comments

Shimizu

Love Games 4 Camilla vs Taylor (Taylor Gets His ass beat By a Girl)
girl games

Cook

106 ball squats with rear fly, 106 overhead presses, 106 squat jumps, 106 jack knife/pushups, 50 situps, 50 leg lifts.... a deck of cards at the gym aint no joke folow that with Zumba tone and what do u get??
A feeling of fulfillment!!!!
Thanks Melissa Dunn for the best card game ever. And Rhonda Murray Hubbard for workin it! ♡♥♡

Brooks

NKOTBSB Hershey July 30 #9 - My Favorite Girl, Games & Click Click Click
girl games

Sakamoto

Lol this lil girl asked me did i have games on my phone

Katz

5 am work out, smoothie, taking my big girl to school and winning a couple softball games later.. Good Monday everyone!

Murakami

Barbie Bikini - Girl Games
girl games

Yamaguchi

girl games dress up
girl games

Allen

Watching the Hunger Games & the part where the little girl dies

Agnihotri

Why is it so wrong to be a girl and like video games? #GirlsLikeGamesToo

Zhū

Girl Poison - Raven Down 24/7 with Epic Games Developer PeteNub
girl games

Hernández

Android 18 and Krillin: The Girl at the Cell Games
girl games

Parker

NKOTB - Favorite Girl - Games - NJ 6-13-11
girl games

Mitchell

just seen a gif of kris jenner stealing the ball of a little girl at one of those baseball games omfg wetting myself

Hill

"With Android for Nook, I am a real Tablet." -The Nook Pinocchio

Hebbar

The Hunger Games: Girl on Fire iPhone Gameplay
girl games

Brown

A nice girl just asked me about games.....I will marry her!

Azoulay

OMFG candy crush saga advert is on tv.... D:

Edwards

I HAD A BLAST YESTERDAY AT THE GAME & I WOKE UP STILL FEELING DRUNK I AM WALKING SIDE WAYS!!!! HANGING OUT WITH MY BOSS WAS COOL !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I ALSO SEEN ALL THE CSET GIRLS FRIDAY NIGHT I DANCED WITH THEM :) NOW I NEED TO WAKE MY ASS UP & SNAP OUT OF IT !!!!!!!! COFFEE TIME

Takahashi

Minecraft Hunger Games - Game 2: Teamed With a Girl! part 1
girl games

Sahni

Hello Ü #me #weekend #party #show #doll #cute #pretty #games #dress #princess #love #smile #girl… http://t.co/MMxjeFvSkW undefined

Gutiérrez

The Fun And Games - The Grooviest Girl In The World...1968 ((Stereo))
girl games

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...