4/08/2013

mad cat

Cat mad at owner cuz to little cat candy :3 http://t.co/jZEi4IbvtC

Comments

Barnes

@MaccDaddyT_ why you mad brrrruh, you be off that cat pisss huh?

Nakano

ゆめにっきのMADが切なすぎてやばい

Ghatak

Para no spoilerear el nuevo episodio de Mad Men solo diré: Leica<3

Itō

This cat is driving me mad!

Thompson

@aesfocus very pretty, but that cat has one hell of a mad face on

González

@TheYoung_Cat YOU MAD?

Bailey

Ig mom gets mad when i spill water on the floor and use the cat to dry it up

Cruz

Some people are worthless and pathetic!! Thanks for feeding my mouse to the cats! Just lovely! Them people must be cold hearted! Haha!
#mad woman!

Gabai

Last song you listened to? Comment!

Malach

shep mad at cat invaders https://t.co/1EVz6ZEVQV

Bennett

What about a cat Sarah Bostock
mad cat

Tanaka

the cat who keeps coming to my house has been ran over :( hope he gets better! :/

Poddar

@SDebeltz Haha... I was snuggling. My cat. And he was mad at me when I had to get up

Harada

then she just ripped my hand off, she turned into a zombie cat, it was mad.

Peretz

@cprior2 ha they are so mad. That cat in the middle is positively murdering his owner in her sleep tonight.

Matsuda

I am watching "Homeland Security", a better way to spend the day. And you..what are you doing today?

Edwards

its awesome cause u say ur not scared and wont fight Marissa but now u wanna talk shit bout andie and think nothing is gonna happen not only that u made my grandparents want to not make me live up there no more ur gonna get hurt and I'm gonna laugh when it happens cause u talk shit but when real shit like throwin hands u hide in my house behind my grandparents but that's okay either way ur getting thrown out the first week off from when there's no more school that and or ur just gonna get beat up by almost everyone I know its goin to suck to be u dumb hoe watch and learn u can't talk shit bout my friends my mom my dad and my uncle but now u wanna talk shit about mY grandparents which gave u a hpuse to live under woth food and u wanna talk shit about Brooklyn which I hear u also treat like shit either I'm gonna punch u in the throat so fuckin hard ur not gonna be able to talk or people that I love and care about might do it and if u even try to fight back I'm gonna cut off ur God damn fuckin hands simple as that

Martínez

#AskHatchi Meow :3 Are you mad on cats? :(

Nakagawa

Olivia acting like she kilt it! Girl boo! That shit wont that good

Wáng

Lmfaooooo mad rude!!! im tryna get close with cat and she odee deads me

Martin

So according to translator, "Mi Amore Cadenza" means "I love every" in italian. Wat?

Garg

"@AdamssSs_: When a girl dont give a dude no cat he will get mad and say she a hoe lol"!!!

Yamazaki

@cat_alpaka うん。。。

Matsumoto

Well sine we walked on our house we have seen NUMEROUS others. Some that we loved and some that we walked in and walked right out of (one seriously had roaches and I was like GET ME OUT OF HERE). After searching I feel God has lead us to the one house to get. I actually drempt about it last night to! A 4 bedroom 2 bath 2,021 sq ranch style home. We put an offer in on it today praying REAL REAL hard they accept the offer!!!!!!! So everyone if you could please pray with us we would greatly appreciate it!!!! :) Ill post a picture once my phone is charged.

Sadangi

Revision is driving me mad! Luckily @fevered_egos and @vince_cat provide distractions. "Cup of tea dear?" "Another hoop lick, you wanker?"

Howard

11 days till 4/20 with the Kottonmouth Kings and my main squeeze Ginger Perks. And 1month till Insane Clown Posse with Elizabeth Willis on her birthday!:) I so excite.

Ishikawa

Would someone come and help me Rob an ice cream on a 6 year old.

Gāo

@Jasper_The_Cat_ *looks at u* Why is she...mad at u?

Lmaoo it all good.. Imma letchu do you.. But just know imma do me.. And me only.. ;)

Nakamura

@Sugar___Cat Круто и красиво)Но жутко холодно

Díaz

This cat mad now type shit

Sahni

I gave my cat a bath. Took a vine. People get mad lol

Foster

When you try petting a cat and they mad por la nada.

Sakamoto

Except i hate when my neighbor takes my cat. I get so mad

Smith

hot tubbin wid da mad cat

Davies

One of our members asks a really good question. I know what my answer is, but both he and I would like to know yours. "I have a question. When people use the word "queer" to describe the gay community, does it bother you?"

Powell

Boyfriends mad I shut off Cat Country to listen to the radio coverage of Opening Day. #sorrynotsorry

Cook

I am going to be mad at this cat forever

Takeuchi

What stage makeup should I do for drama? Elphaba, Ursula, Morticia Addams, The Mad Hatter, Red Queen, Cheshire Cat, White Queen or Alice?

Rivera

Well after a couple of spits n swipes, Loki and Alfie are now following each other about upstairs investigating the underneaths of all the beds.....Loki even play jumped at Alfie who gave me a look of sheer disgust as if to say "wtf does he think he's doing?" lol x

Jackson

El episodio más a la Lynch de Mad Men y me generó ansías extremas.

Ogawa

My cat passed away today & I miss her so much :( this cat was at least 11 years old. She always so mad… http://t.co/1GTxjR91vF

Ochion

TODAY....I went back! In my memories to much simpler time back then. No cell phones, no Facebook, no twitter, no video games. I can remember putting on 70's music and playing monopoly all night with family and friends. It just seemed like we were happier back then. I feel terrible for today's generation. My own grandkids as well with what is ahead for them. People don't respect each other anymore and no one shows compassion either. So much technology, too much to do and here you are...... very little humanity is left. No calls, or letter in the mail, or drop by visits. Relationships between human beings can come too short because of all the technology. People tend to live in their own worlds nowadays.. it aint healthy! You just have to make a conscious effort to be with people,show them you care, its rare to do but there's still ways to be with people.
Its really not all bad folks, it opens different possibilities as well, its what you make of it. Get togethers for cookouts, trips to the lake, and oh man...card night! And to those of you from my generation.... where are you? Were you drawn into all this.? Some of you out there are just as I am as I sit here so where are you?
I so wish there was less "social technology" . Its overused, over rated and hello...look what it has done to you......
people just dont talk to each other. I miss the simple times.

Rogers

I gave away my first kitten today. Sammy is mad. She worked out her frustrations on two poor dogs that came by the lab. She hunted them like a jungle cat, and beat them both mercilessly through they out numbered her and easily outweighed her. I have to say I have a new respect for my ass kicking momma cat.

Anderson

@Acid_Future sweet!!! :) gonna be mad crack!!!

Thomas

I hate Carli

Okamoto

Been in bed sick all day: ( i took sleepy time medicine and it gave me freaky dreams. I was making food at moms house and when i went to get it it dissapeared out of the oven and then mason was making bacon but he wouldnt share with me and i was really hungry hahaha

Friedman

@JoanneMason_ chances of Jo becoming the old mad cat lady that eventually gets eaten by her cats ?
#highchances

Kaneko

Woke up to my cat showing off her mad skills at licking her own arsehole on my chest. She just looked at me without shame and began to purr.

Baker

Imagine this. A car with a dog hanging out the window. The car swerves to avoid a cat. The dog falls out. Mad, he chases the cat.

Patel

We were off air, glad to be back! This page was unpublished, i suspect malice and ill intent by Jubillee supporters.

Are you watching the swearing in Ceremony?
YES
NO

Lewis

Back at it, that cat is a fuck*n crack addict
kids call him a rapper, he’s so whack at it
i beat his ass battling in the rap battles and
and i pick that mic back up attack at him
so we sit back, with packs of zigzag
sip ‹niac, kick rap for this track
so listen, u’ll love it
get energy of it
i hit Hennessey lovers and big enemies i get
ill let u fools get at what u never predicting
sick shit u would hear and say that i kicked it
i rape you, literally bitch, ima tape you
put the shit on the Facebook: me and a gay dude!
Poetic rap shit aint nothing i could relate to
I’m A2, i don’t give a shit but they hate you
they hate it when a rapperz getting carried away too
so u need to shut the f*ck up
or ima make u fuckin choke cuz i swear to heaven if i cant do it
ima make ya boyz bleed like a rookie tattooist!
now before I’m mad you need to be getting back to it
or i smack u and my dick is what ima smack u with
and every time i hit a bitch I’m like «i had to bitch
I’m a rapper i should do it like Kobe and Shaq do it»
and i clap u bitchez so don’t overreact through it
matter fact u aint nothing but a hoe that crack ruined

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...