4/08/2013

nick jr

NickJr. on CBS Bumper (2000)
nick jr

Comments

Price

Nick Jr. Commercial Break 8 - October 1997.wmv
nick jr

Mizrachi

Nick Jr. Opening (1998)
nick jr

Kimura

watching nick jr

Anderson

JR!!!!!!!!!!

Takeuchi

Piper diz Chegou a Hora de Dora A Aventureira no Nick Jr.
nick jr

Nguyen

I am watching Nick Jr. with my sister and I want to die.

Ōta

Former and Current Noggin and Nick Jr Shows
nick jr

Wagle

HELL YEAH JR BABY!!

Baruwal

So to inform everyone but the babyshower is canceled on my way to mongeneral labor and delivery blood pressure is up!!

Maeda

Nick Jr. Productions Logo (1995)
nick jr

Lewis

Fresh beat band wizard of oz is on nick jr! Best weekend ever

Yamasaki

JR SWISH!! #unreal

Morgan

(August 2001) Nick Jr. Commercial Break 11/13
nick jr

Long

@IAmDWhite_Jr why

Bailey

Why did they just have this little slave looking black girl walking through a cotton field smiling on Nick Jr

Sharma

I have read it ,heard others do the same.Shania,our granddaughter spent the night.She left at 9 this morning,its now 11:50 a.m and i am watching Nick Jr. Bubble Guppies ..haha

Myers

@Kusjekaasje_ Ahahahaa Nick jr is ook leuk x ik heb al dora & de klein guppies gezien xo !!

Hasegawa

disney jr > nick jr jajaja mis mañanas...

White

Nick Jr. Face Sings The Blues
nick jr

Guō

A day out with Thomas!
nick jr

Gāo

Nick Jr is an everyday thang

Nakagawa

(Andrew) Upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe installments...

IRON MAN 3 (May 3rd, 2013)

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D (Premiering Fall 2013 on ABC)

THOR: THE DARK WORLD (November 8th, 2013)

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER (April 4th, 2014)

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (August 1st, 2014)

THE AVENGERS 2 (May 1st, 2015)

ANT-MAN (November 6th, 2015)

DOCTOR STRANGE (2016/2017)

Endō

JR Smith.... bang.

Wright

. @D_Amazin @rayj and @KimKardashian was with Jermaine Jackson Jr wayyyy before Nick Cannon too. #getalife #videosuckedanyhow

Rath

Next time you are in New York City find a pay phone and dial 1-855-FOR-1993 - you might just be transported 20 years back in time. Here's why: http://tinyurl.com/bnn6n7q - What do you miss about the 90's?

Itō

I Never Really Watch TV But When I Do These Girls Ariana & Alex Always Take Over With Teen Nick/Disney :/ blahh

Malik clan

Yay! Another tournament in the books... this one with many ups and downs (lol) Thanks to all who participated... thanks to all the new people we met, thanks to my buds for coming all the way down from VA to support us... overall a pretty good weekend!
1st place: Team Going on Strike (Bobbi Jo Tarkington, Zach Beale, Matt Taylor and Mark Tarkington) 2906 winners of $1500!!
2nd place: Team Bring the Pain (Bobbi Jo Tarkington, Bill Vannoy, Mark Tarkington and Matt Taylor) 2787
3rd place: Team No Idea (Scott Greene, Donnie Smith, Amanda Smith and Nick Dalessandro) 2750

Hdcp Doubles:
1st place: Ken Dudash Jr. & Chad Germano 1368
2nd place: Scott Greene & Donnie Smith 1347
3rd place: Amanda Smith & Scott Greene 1313

Hdcp Singles:
1st place: Zach Beale 748
2nd place: Ken Dudash Jr. 720
3rd place: Scott Greene 712

Scr Singles:
1st place: Ricky McKinley 706
2nd place: Brandon Carter 687
3rd place: Bill Vannoy 672

If I owe you money.... please inbox me to make arrangements to get paid! Hope to see you all at the next one! :)

Thompson

Watching Nick Jr. and Disney Junior shows to please you niece and nephew...

Parker

Nick Jr. Adverts (2) 2002
nick jr

Katz

Nick Jr. Productions Logo In Slow Down
nick jr

Lakhanpal

@IAmDWhite_Jr how u know they subposting each other? Lmao

Wilson

Actually I just hate nick jr.

Brown

The tentative entry list for the Kokomo Grand Prix!

3 DARREN HAGEN/Riverside, CA
3F DAVE DARLAND/Lincoln, IN
5c COLTEN COTTLE/Kansas, IL
5k Kent Schmidt/Owensville, IN
5D ZACH DAUM/Pocahontas, IL
7 AUSTIN BROWN/Millstadt, IL
7A DALTON ARMSTRONG/New Castle, IN
7c CALEB ARMSTRONG/New Castle, IN
10 TBA
11 BRADY BACON/Broken Arrow, OK
11A ANDREW FELKER/Carls Junction, MO
11c CHETT GEHRKE/Broken Arrow, OK
11R RYAN CRISWELL/Mt. Vernon, IL
12 CHRIS GURLEY/Hebron, IN
16 THOMAS MESERAULL/San Jose, CA
17 CHRIS WINDOM/Canton, IL
17x MICHAEL KOONTZ/Bloomington, IN
22 ANDY MALPOCKER/St. Charles, MO
24 TRACY HINES/New Castle, IN
25 STEVE BUCKWALTER/Royersford, PA
25x JAKE BLACKHURST/Mapleton, IL
27 Ross Rankine/New London, OH
32 GARRETT AITKEN/Paris, IL
33 DAVEY RAY/Davenport, IA
39 BRYAN CLAUSON/Noblesville, IN
39c DILLON WELCH/Carmel, IN
55 TAYLOR FERNS/Shelby Township, MI
55k Cameron King/Mattoon, IL
56 LEVI JONES/Olney, IL
57 DANIEL ROBINSON/Mt. Vernon, IL
63 JERRY COONS, JR./Tucson, AZ
67 Tanner Thorson/ Minden, NV
67K RILEY EMMEL/Estavan, SK, CAN
71 CHRISTOPHER BELL/Norman, OK
77 ALEX BRIGHT/Collegeville, PA
78 NICK WEAN/Phillipsburg, NJ
83 Bruce Buckwalter, Royersford, PA
91T TYLER THOMAS/Collinsville, OK
99 JUSTIN GROSZ/Hawley, PA
191 CHASE BARBER/Morgan Hill, CA

FMP - RoC SPORTSMAN TOP 10 - JIM HOUSEWORTH Nick Petrilak, Danny Tyler, Claude Hutchings jr, Ryan Jordan, Charlie... http://t.co/zZxg5gr2Ny

Mandadapu

As one of my last post for a while on facebook, I I want to congratulate my son Nick on becoming 2nd lieutenant of the East Rockaway Jr fire department. I love you and very proud of you.

Ghatak

Nick Jr. Face Promos From Nick Jr (February 27, 1996)
nick jr

Agnihotri

@gamewebindo Nick:_Asassin_JR_ Server:Bankai-Akatsuki

Mori

Duncan James - NICK JR., A BEDTIME STORY, 12.11.08
nick jr

Rodríguez

I'M GLAD I HAVE KIDS,THEY GIVE ME STRENGTH,WHEN I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP,COURAGE,WHEN IM FEELING WEAK,AND LOVE WHEN IT FEELS LIKE NO 1 ELSE ON EARTH LOVES ME,#MY 3 BLESSINGS# PARENTS &CHILDREN GO THROUGH THINGS,BUT WE MEND BROKEN HEARTS,AND GOD BUILDS BETTER RELATIONSHIPS BETWWEN US,SO WHAT DON'T KILL US MAKE US STRONGER!!!!!!*JESSE*DWIGHT JR.*GLENNIQUE* IS MY REASON Y I LIVE,GOD IS THE REASON THAT I BREATHE,W.T.B.S. HAVE A BLESSED DAY,AND REMEMBER GOD NEVER PUTS MORE ON U THAN U CAN BARE.....GOD HAS TORN ME ALL THE WAY DOWN,BUT IS SLOWLY BUILDING ME UP,BETTER,STRONGER,WISER,AND FOCUSED...#LOVING MY3&LOVING&MISSING NICK#ALWAYYZZZZZZ......##FATTY###

Abe

#NYK #Melo #knickstape #JR #knickstape

Harris

Today was another awesomely amazing day in my Enchanted Forest! Thanks to Tony League aka Smilin Tony for being there for support ~ I rode a new-to-me 4-diamond ~ Trail 40 :) YYYAAAYYYY! I did really well and only fell once!! But I did chicken out on one steep gnarly downhill and let Smilin Tony take it down for me. BUT I took both T-34's (not easy trails) on the way to the hub for T-40 and rode them both absolutely clean!! I can not describe what an amazing experience it is to spend the day on the bike, tackling challenges and over-coming them. At the end of each difficult trail ~ and actually all throughout the trails ~ you constantly feel that sense of accomplishment and that rush of adrenaline when you make it up a gnarly hill or safely cross a log... The last three times I've been to Highland Park Resort I have left there on Cloud 9 - I have gained ground all three times!! It's an amazing feeling - you leave there feeling "Ok - I'm ready to tackle the world again and I know I've got this!!!" I spent the morning practicing staying in the throttle through the corners on T-5A & B... some days I am better at that than others - wonder why that is? Today I was a little disappointed with myself... but seat time and practice will improve that. Wish I could spend a week (or a month) out there hehe!!

Gabai

Im 14 & Still Watch Nick Jr. FRFR

Nakajima

(August 20, 2001) Nick Jr. Commercial Break 7/13
nick jr

Zhū

When did Nick Jr become the only TV station that plays music videos?

Stewart

Time to wear tank tops

Edwards

Whew! What a performance from Hunter Hayes and Stevie Wonder! LIKE this post if they made you want to get up and dance!

Miller

This kid has his own room and tv but mine is on Nick JR.

Sengupta

@whats_up_docc my dad does...

Torres

Nick Jr. Draw & Play
nick jr

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...