4/08/2013

tempest

@bite_my_tempest of course♥♥♥♥

Comments

Stewart

Ben whishaw (Ariel) _The Tempest (1)
tempest

Lakhanpal

@Elisejk98 They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said I need my phone!
#snapchatters

Ghatak

Tempest Pro Takeover - LIVE Jam
tempest

Russell

Beethoven - Piano Sonata 17, Op.31, No.2 "Tempest" (Color-Coded Analysis)
tempest

Wilson

Master, The Tempest Is Raging [Live]
tempest

Lín

@Doug_Tempest @leemarshsligo it does seem easy, I thought local leagues made it difficult. Also, easier to do in Dublin. Less travel cost

Collins

Seeing my dad *trying* to use internet speak when texting me is just..........excruciating.

Lewis

Cindy DiCarlo Harda,Debra Debra Tempest Booth

Yamazaki

Tempest lecture
tempest

Morris

Europe - Interview Joey Tempest - Paris 2012 [HD] Traduction en Français
tempest

Peterson

When I come home ima try to start all ova again its gone be hard but when I say im stronger than yo average chick ima make it through this struggle

Gokani

フォロワーさんの起床待機

Miura

@Silent_Tempest

Reed

“@Da_Tempest: Everything happens for a reason, up to you to interpret it.. The good inn the bad and the bad in the good ~”

Sakamoto

Pendulum- The tempest

Ganguly

Once upon a time,
when women were birds,
there was the simple understanding
that to sing at dawn
and to sing at dusk
was to heal the world
through joy.
The birds still remember
what we have forgotten,
that the world is meant
to be celebrated.

Terry Tempest Williams

García

@AsiaBigBoobs
Got some pictures up x was good fun.
Spanked and dripped wax on tempest, did an anal attack and a cheating wife scenario

sleeepyyzzzzz

Bell

SHOWstudio: Exclusive Kate Tempest performance - Patterns
tempest

Inoue

My First Car Was A _______________?

Parker

@kenma_pudding おはよぉ〜研磨くん!

Suzuki

I am trying to share my experience as an artist with you firsthand. Kind of trying to let you feel what i go through while making a work of art....I wish it was as simple as just sitting down, like Bob Ross, gathering paints and brushes, finding a good spot and say ..."I'm going to paint a "happy little tree"
Unfortunately I could not be bothered with just that. Happy little trees do not need to be occupying my thought process, unless it killed someone! Why is it happy? There 's loads of stuff that goes on behind the scene...like yeah...the tree is happy now, but hows it going to feel when the bulldozers comes over the horizon, clearing the path for that new exit ramp to nowhere! The artwork to me, has to "tell a story".
What's happening or going to happen next... This certain image, along with countless others, has been bouncing around in my head for several years now. You may see me watching TV, napping or driving a car...All along, a constant stream of imagery is being blasted through my mind's eye like a montage of Google images going over a waterfall. Hallucinations? No...But I do speak to them aloud. (ask my family) Am I on drugs? Never touched the stuff...The best way to describe it is this: Find an illuminated light bulb...stare at it for a moment and then close your eyes. What do you see? Messed up huh? I like many others , make art...This is just how my process works. I have laid out what is probably the most fantastical work of art ever conceived! (Sounds conceited but that's in my realm. Those who actually Know what I am capable of...It's actually pretty wild). Just have to figure out what type of support system will hold it together the achieve the desired effect and hold the damn thing together. Its going to be assembled in three sections like a multi-plane puzzle. Many of you have seen and were humored by my initial attempt at it a few years ago which I rushed through just to get it done...got a few laughs and smiles ....Kids loved it...This one will have God himself, shaking his head saying "What the F... is wrong with you?" Very soon I will be presenting... "CIRCUS TEMPEST"

Endō

@aki_tempest なんでそうなるんだ

Azoulay

Marco Tempest - PhoneCam Magic #8 - Proximity
tempest

Lee

Master....the tempest is raging.

Sánchez

Maggie only been in hell a short time and she has already closed down three furnaces.!!! Please please stop the eulogising of Maggie. Devastation of communities, closing of industries, privatisation, rise of the rich city slickers. Now no jobs, not enough council houses, sky high prices for everything that was
privatised. As a wife of an ex miner sorry do not have any fond memories of her.

Ochion

@tempest_plus_ おはよー

Robinson

Tempest EF-4 Wood Splitter
tempest

David

@819Haruka おはあり〜いっちー

Jackson

OK. Getting on nao. @Swid66Andrew

Rogers

Busy week this week, Monday evening I will be doing platfrom in Pentrefelin Church, Tuesday eve Willow Group, Holyhead and Friday eve Tywyn Church. Shop 4 days and Tempest 2 days. Busy Busy Busy.x

Thompson

Charlene is on to something: Rather than loaning money to yet another untried restaurant in MainStrasse, how about using it for a nice, family-style restaurant in neglected Latonia?

Yamashita

Thomas Adès - The Tempest: Act II "What Was Before..."
tempest

Shimizu

Symbion Project - Soft Tempest
tempest

Hashimoto

100th VIDEO TRIUMPH - Jesse La Flair - Tempest Freerunning
tempest

Davis

Bob Dylan album sampler: Tempest
tempest

Sengupta

(HD) Ludwig van Beethoven "Tempest" Sonata. II Adagio - Daniel Barenboim (2/3)
tempest

Sullivan

@judal_m_m おはよぉ〜ジュダルくん!

Avraham

I am going to see The Tempest 3 times. One in the yard, one in the stalls, and one DRUNK in the yard. All will be amazing. #COLINMORGAN

Thomas

@funiimouto 如月アテンションかw

Allen

The Tempest
tempest

Kimura

@Doug_Tempest nice!!!!

Desai

I am sorrrrrrrrrrrr borrrrrrrrrred
Hollie Tempest wake up

Miller

City of Tempest - Best of America #4 - Game 1 of 3
tempest

Carter

"True belief requires action"
- Tempest Moore

Dahan

Dishonored Tempest Achievement Guide
tempest

Umi Garrett, 12yr. - Beethoven Sonata "Tempest" Mvmt.3
tempest

Hughes

Sonnet by Emma Lazarus

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Maeda

Stacy: Good news. Tripp is well enough to be moved out of ICU. My friend from work is coming to stay with Tripp tonight so Bill and I and another couple can go on a date. Feels good to dress up. I am so happy Tripp is doing better. No fever, no throwing up, no racing heart. Go little buddy!! Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts and posts.

Hasegawa

EUROPE Joey Tempest Backstage 1987 USA Tour
tempest

Takeuchi

Glenn Gould-Beethoven-Sonata No.17-The Tempest-part 1 of 3 (HD)
tempest

Nguyen

Marco Tempest - PhoneCam Magic #7 - Stand Up
tempest

Matsuda

This afternoon we went out in to the bay in a friend's boat and scattered the ashes of my cousin Paul, and with them flowers. Memories of him will also be scattered across the surface of my mind....and with them flowers.
Just before embarking on the boat I was told, by my Father, that we lost another dear friend of ours. Life can be so surreal with such confusion and clarity. It was so peaceful and complete when we all embraced in a circle today, while at sea as we shared our loving healing thoughts. There is a part of the ocean that has waves and a part that is still. It is all one. Find that place in you where it is still.....before you die.
"Our life dreams the Utopia. Our death achieves the Ideal."
VICTOR HUGO

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...