4/08/2013

battlefield 4

Can wait for battlefield 4 to come out

At GameStop

Comments

Lín

Battlefield 4: 60 Second TV Spot
battlefield 4

Johnson

Battlefield 4 looks dece!

Baker

Top 5 Chuck Norris Moments - Battlefield 3 #4
battlefield 4

Lakhanpal

@devvsain Have you pre-ordered yet? http://t.co/5KgMwwfbDf

Powell

Im not sure if im watching the battlefield 4 trailer or a movie directed by steven spielberg #lookstooreal

Turner

IGN News - Battlefield 4 Beta Outed by EA
battlefield 4

Rivera

Just saw the commercial for battlefield 4 looks pretty good

Carter

Battlefield 4 Trailer (Fan Made) by Mr Kees de Koning
battlefield 4

Wood

I will only listen to a few raps and one rap is Jay-Z - Run this Town Feat. Rihanna And Kanye West only because of the Battlefield 4 trailer.

Hashimoto

Battlefield 4: Trailer (Prepare for Battle)
battlefield 4

Sharma

Battlefield 4 BETA key
battlefield 4

Peterson

...need 2 find me a teacher for #battlefield 4....

Amar

@Battlefield I know that if you, DICE. had a choice. You would never devlope battlefield 4 for ps3/360.
Must be horrible to be pets under ea

Torres

Battlefield 4 October 29 release date listed by GameStop poster -- Rumor http://t.co/o2ji8DKNdW

Matsumoto

Battlefield 4 (BF4) - Sea (Prepare 4 Battle)
battlefield 4

Ortiz

Battlefield 4! Erster Eindruck | Analyse des Singleplayer Gameplay Trailers | Fishing in Baku
battlefield 4

Richardson

Battlefield 4!!! I MUST get.

Guō

No Origin, for the 39th time, I will not pre-order Battlefield 4.

Garg

Battlefield 4 - Cantoria, rumores e expectativas
battlefield 4

Jones

BATTLEFIELD 4 CONFIRMADO!!! - Battlefield 3
battlefield 4

Satapathy

BATTLEFIELD 4 TRAILER http://t.co/W4KbFNfQ6J

Mitchell

seen the new battlefield 4 advert... looks unreal... cant w8 4 it t cum out... 1st 3 were class

Azoulay

May have to purchase battlefield 4!

Miura

Battlefield 4 looks pretty awesome

Nakano

Who would win in a fight? Stormtroopers,Cobra,or The Foot clan?

García

Battlefield 4 release date revealed;
AMD announces 'Never Settle' bundles - Video Games | Games Revi
We discuss about the rumours surrounding the launch of Battlefield 4 on October 29, as disclosed by Xbox...

GO.oGl3

Ghatak

So has anyone checked out any new video games lately, ive seen the previews for bio shock infinite and it looks amazing, i just pre-ordered battlefield 4 and am playing GOW accession and and bio shock 2

Watanabe

Battlefield 4 looks decent!

Sadangi

Gostei de um vídeo @YouTube de @brksedu http://t.co/KKwSLtxtOR Youtube e Youtubers - Battlefield 4 Gameplay

Hayashi

“@KadeemSimmonds: That battlefield 4 advert had me sexually aroused” why is my brother like this

Shimizu

wanneer komt BATTLEFIELD 4 uit?

Morris

Battlefield 4 Trailer | I Remember (GIVEAWAY)
battlefield 4

Katz

Showing @Battlefield 4 adverts already? Ffs, looks bloody good though.

Davis

Just seen the trailer for Battlefield 4.......BOO-YAH!

Scott

battlefield 4 looks bad ass might have to buy it for pc and check it out

Kimura

Hasta Luego...
battlefield 4

GTA V and Battlefield 4 #mustbuys

Agnihotri

Bout to get that battlefield 4 tho
*enough said

Foster

Just seen the Battlefield 4 advert. That game looks sick, still got nothing on Call of Duty though.

Chakraborty

jst 4 hrs remainning 4 battlefield betn united vs city

Sánchez

Battlefield 4 - What We Know (BF4 BETA Details)
battlefield 4

Stewart

Just seen the battlefield 4 trailer... oh my god...#Amazing

Nishimura

Battlefield 4 yeah? Yeaaaaaaah.

Evans

@BenShariff @RoryHarries Battlefield 4 coming out soon

Yoshida

Gostei de um vídeo @YouTube de @brksedu http://t.co/sjxQpJ2YJm Battlefield 4 - Super Item Exclusivo de Colecionador: Convite do

Ōta

Battlefield 4 Ne Zaman Çıkacak http://t.co/MdDis1a4qI

Nakagawa

BATTLEFIELD 4: Gameplay 1080p - Montaje (3 Minutos)
battlefield 4

Howard

Battlefield 4 Confirmed Fall 2013 Release, Pre-Order with Beta Access!
battlefield 4

Mizrachi

oooooooo Battlefield 4 ooooooo!

Robinson

You know what would be really nice for a birthday gift, "im not saying this is what I want for my birthday, i just figure ill throw it out there ya know? Lol" but for a friend or family member to pre-oder Grand Theft Auto V or Battlefield 4 for me would be really dope, or Dead Space 3 would be a good birthday gift. The new Tomb Raider would be a super koo gift too. Or even a xbox 360 Wireless blue chrome controller would be one hell of a gift. Orr you know what would also be a good idea for a gift? . . . . . a GAMESTOP gift card!. Lmao but im jus throwing it out there . . . . "Cough, cough" lmao :)

Hall

Battlefield 4 Exclusive Gameplay Reveal - Fishing in Baku Mission
battlefield 4

Thomas

Battlefield 4 Preview Interview - DICE Creative Director Lars Gustavsson
battlefield 4

Morgan

WYGRAJ BATTLEFIELD 4! - Battlefield 4: Multiplayer / Beta [PRIMA APRILLIS]
battlefield 4

Baruwal

Show of the Week - Battlefield 4
battlefield 4

Bhowmick

Damn..Battlefield 4 looks incredible. I might end up getting it.
~ Squid

Gray

BATTLEFIELD 4 RAP SONG | BY BRYSI
battlefield 4

Murakami

Battlefield 4 looks awesome fair one

Lee

Watching transformers!

OAN: ..That Battlefield 4 look fye!

Yamada

The graphics looks so amazing in Battlefield 4❤

Levi

Battlefield 4 look cool

Suzuki

They made a battlefield 4? oh Lordy. There goes 2013.

Katō

Hey @Razer are you guys going to come out with a @Battlefield 4 sabertooth?

Davies

Most IMPORTANT Video EVER (Not Really) - Inside Gaming Daily
battlefield 4

Brown

Just saw the battlefield 4 trailer... made call of duty look like lego island...

Gómez

Totally getting BattleField 4..just seen the trailor for it. Talk about SICK.

Campbell

Exclusive Battlefield 4 Gameplay!
battlefield 4

Hebbar

Battlefield 4 advert on Sky Sports, complete with Run This Town by Rihanna. Did I say complete? I mean damaged.

Takahashi

Xfactor re-installs Call of Duty - Can a Battlefielder survive as a COD noob?
battlefield 4

Gokani

Battlefield 4 – Gamestop rivela data d’uscita http://bit.ly/10LUyR6

Abe

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

Hasegawa

Battlefield 4 omfg...
#GamerProblems

Edwards

omd battlefield 4 @commodoreluek

Zhōu

Heavenly Father, I praise and worship you because you are God. I am honored to be your servant and I take my stand today against the devil and his schemes against me, my family and my ministry. Father, as I take up each piece of the armor, please secure it in place on me.
I take up the shield of faith and extend it over myself. It extinguishes all the fiery darts of the evil one.
I put on the helmet of salvation, which protects my mind from the enemy's attacks. I have the mind of Christ. I put on the breastplate of righteousness, which covers my body with the righteousness of God. In Christ, every foothold of evil has been washed away and I am clothed in righteousness!
I gird my loins with the belt of truth. Your word, O God, is truth. Father, sanctify me according to your word and remind me through the Holy Spirit of the truth that destroys the lies of sin.
I shod my feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. I have peace with God through the blood of Jesus. I have favor with God and with man. I walk in my inheritance as an adopted son of God and have authority over evil in Jesus' name.
I will use the Sword of the Spirit by speaking the Word of God as it applies to whatever situation I may face today. Father, please remind me of your Word via the Holy Spirit.
I will continue to pray in the Spirit throughout the day, and intercede for all Christians as the Holy Spirit prompts me. I believe that the Holy Spirit is interceding on my behalf according to my prayers.
Thank you, Father, for the whole armor of God. Please surround me with your hedge of protection as I move forward on the spiritual battlefield today. I praise and worship you now and forever, Amen."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...