4/08/2013

cool games

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer
cool games

Comments

Kaneko

waaaah The Script - If you could see me now, for opening @wideshotmetritv cool !! And now info about angry birds, fenomenal games ^^

Baruwal

Jurassic Park - Telltale Games / Bleeding Cool Video
cool games

Ochion

@ac_rl69 ahhahaha for real ! At least he has cool video games

Avraham

@TatMyDick_ shes cool as fuck bro she just play too many games.

Sharma

[MLGSKRILLEXmONTAGE] COOL VIDEO GAMES (No ScRuBz 4Ll0w3D) (PRO COD-TF2-MINECRAFT GAMERS ONLY)
cool games

Lee

@Papishuloo lmao he was cool though...when he was in his rv, away from the games

Nakagawa

I love Mondays no lie.

Peterson

Cool Roblox Games
cool games

Ganguly

Minecraft: Fountain Designs & Ideas
cool games

Martínez

one hour later and itunes is still backing up my old phone killl me now!!!

Abe

Hey guys, the last game of GTS I did earlier will probably be my last for a month or so, because I have big exams coming up and I can't afford to be distracted. I also won't be posting as much, but I will try my best to post every weekend if I can. I hope you guys understand. I can promise, though, that I will be extremely active from middle of June onwards, so I'll make it up to you then :) I'm really sorry x

~ j.styles ❤

Roberts

Shitty Games Playthrough Chester Cheetah: Too Cool To Fool Part 1
cool games

Wright

It just pisses me off thinking about how the Lakers have played all season. I get so into these games, & sometimes I lose my cool...

Lewis

Who wants to play basketball at the park?

Brooks

Is it cool to still play PS2/PS1 games?

Morris

#justinbieber #games ☎NEW!!COOL-BED FIRM DBL PILLOWTOP Queen Mattress and THE Box IN... http://t.co/VgmvVHwf0Y #photography #health

Hernández

#HandyGames ON AIR!
Hi fans, listen to our cool radio spots live on #Radio Gong:
http://t.co/NJ9DXiMdKO http://t.co/IFnTpaERbN

David

harry zayn liam and niall with that guy from the hunger games with the cool beard!!!!! seneca crane!!!!! http://t.co/9hj0RzWwuN

Nishimura

U.S. Soldier Survives Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight
cool games

Takeuchi

Dear Samsung,

Learn from Zoe and Blink Feed from HTC, these are the kind of features we need. Please do not bombard users with your stupid S features that are good for nothing (Well, most of them!).

Watson

Comment " Fck Me " who Ever Likes it Want to Fuck you ;]

Maeda

is watchin game of thrones episode 2... cause i can!!!

Zhōu

Anybody fancy a game of 5 a side at 7 in finglas

Malach

Lego Mini Golf
cool games

Sasaki

My new games
cool games

Yamasaki

Do you think Kratz is partially to blame on how bad the pitchers are doing?

Get ALL your UNIQUE Philly Sports Gear at Bark Tees!
http://www.barktees.com/

Garg

I wish there were some cool Harry potter games for Xbox

Morales

The world meets the Jamaican bobsleigh team - Calgary 1988 Winter Olympic Games
cool games

Carter

Cool Video Games
cool games

Reed

Causality 4 Walkthrough
cool games

Wáng

Overall i had a great time at san diego
I got to stay and hangout with my friend and admin matt, got to watch some of my favorite players such as Jeffrey Michael Alexander Jones Simon paul cooper, billy brake frazier smith slim( Mike Hilario) Cordero Vexacus Spencer

I got to meet a lot of people who love the page and support the youtube :)
And fans even asked me to sign stuff and duel them

So yeah i had fun an it was pretty awesome aside from the main event being stupid as fuck

Nakashima

Had so much fun at the Blazers game last night. My section won gift certificates to Buffalo Wild Wing. Pretty cool. Oh and my Dad said I was on the jumbo screen. It sucks that we lost but the last few minutes of the game was pretty exciting.

Ramírez

The Big Bang Theory Flash mob! [Full version compilation]
cool games

Nguyen

just played some cool games here http://t.co/c8501wivWR

Price

Rumors of possible games in New York City and a Heritage Classic in Canada. -Jonathan

@MrGsHomework Interesting read. I would love to see a new Fahrenheit before "The Hunger Games" loses its cool-factor.

Doshi

..and I am thinking to get back to my roots. But then I think about all the sweat and tears the devs go through to make cool games for us...

González

Woke up decided to head to the ATL!! Go Blue!

Ikeda

Epic Trick Shot Battle | Dude Perfect
cool games

Suzuki

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer
cool games

Mori

Talking strategy of masters with tiger brought back memories of discussing nba finals games with Mj ! Very cool!

Lín

Playing video games & watchin movies @ 4:48am like usual. Cuz we cool like that! xP LOVE YOU BABY KO! @BBoyLaBoogie http://t.co/JOFLqrP47c

Sakamoto

FUNNY GAMING MONTAGE!
cool games

Allen

@LydiarghGrace this is just cool: http://t.co/Hw5ECCvvne

White

Guyz ndidinga amacebo man,I rebooted my laptop due to virus.problem nw z tht I had games b4 th reboot,nw whem am installing any game t dznt want to play.worse ndizdinga ndingbani games to cool dwn my heard,noba iphi ngxaki?

Ishii

How It Should Have Ended: Video Games - Mass Effect 3
cool games

Poddar

Cool Stuff Games - Maitland, FL
cool games

Taylor

off to catch my game of the season as i sip some cool fresh waters...
cool games

James

Cool idea for ewaytu!! Minecraft hunger games server!! #nerds #minecraft #goingtobawesome

Ward

Alarm im Darm - 100.000 Abo-Special - GIGA auf der Rohkost-Messe
cool games

Desai

Killer is Dead -- Toast to the Executioners Trailer
cool games

Wood

Top Ten Greatest Monsters from Video Games
cool games

Sanders

Mad Men premiere=Booooooriiiiiing. Don goes to Hawaii, has a profound moment with a zippo, Megan's acting career is taking off, older cool guy's mom dies, a random friend of Betty's daughter, who plays the violin, runs away and Betty takes an interest. Does the suspense and excitement ever stop? If a show is no longer what it was, end it. Think John Elway retiring after 2 superbowl victories or the British version of the Office stopping at the height of their game after two seasons. To early to say this season will be a failure, compared to the top notch standard Mad Men has set (which actually started deteriorating last season), but if the premier is any indication it might be. And yes I know that with these types of shows the first episodes are usually a bit more lame, and it heats up big time in the middle and the end. But still, even so, the premier sucked. I was almost falling asleep, and my average time of going to bed is 2 am. Compare it to Homeland last season, that premiere rocked, and the show kept its intensity all season long.

Anderson

10 Best Android Apps
cool games

Yoshida

GameZebo: Sanctum 2 Preview: GameZebo: First-person shooters are cool. Tower defense games… http://t.co/Dt5NybX5cf

Thomas

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - 22 Minute Gameplay Demo HD
cool games

Collins

Gamer Poop - Mass Effect 3
cool games

King

Freese returns to the #STLCards lineup for Home Opener against the hated #Reds! Here we go!
Jay CF
Beltran RF
Holliday LF
Craig 1B
Molina C
Freese 3B
Decalso 2B
Kozma SS
Garcia P

Satō

Rooney calls for focus ahead of derby



Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney says his team must stay focused to reclaim the Premier League title from Manchester City.
United host City on Monday night having won seven top-flight matches in a row and Rooney is keen to ensure they avoid a slip-up, despite their 15-point lead at the top of the table.

"You have to stay focused," he said. "You have to make sure that we keep doing our job and keep our concentration.

"One bad game and everything could fall and so we go out and play each game with a positive attitude."

Rooney admitted that the manner in which United conceded the title last season stung but claims the 19-time champions do not require any extra motivation to compete for silverware.

"To lose the league in the last second was a bad feeling but when you're at a club like United, you have to be full of motivation and desire to win every year," he said.

"That comes from the manager and all the players are aware of that. The club and the players have to be full of that desire and that's why the club has been so successful."

For that reason, the England international says that his well-known competitive streak - though he has not been sent off at club level since 2009 - remains a vital component of his game.

"I have always been like that, whether I'm on the golf course, the computer, and the football pitch," Rooney added.

"I have always wanted to win and it comes from how I was brought up.

"If I was losing against my mates I could lose my cool if things went against me and now I am a pro that is the same. You need to be like that, I think."

Rooney has now established himself as one of the world's finest forwards but revealed that he returned home for a kick-about with his friends after his first Premier League goal against Arsenal in 2002.

"We went and played in the garages nearby," he recalled. "We just shot at each other all night. No-one treated me any differently. A few congratulated me about the goal but otherwise no-one really made a fuss.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...