4/08/2013

cool math

100% single

Comments

Cruz

After my math hw I rewarded myself with a bath and a cool cucumber face mask :) #Relaxin

Guō

@ExoticBeauteous so not cool. -.- ask homeboy about doing my math haha. Not kidding.

Díaz

“@cool_ass_butt: perched over your girl like a math teacher http://t.co/T5NMqrEN8a” this is mr Joseph to me very day

Parker

@thats0jack haha your math teacher seems cool.

Cox

Doodling in Math Class: Binary Trees
cool math

Gokani

Cool math trick
cool math

Green

Had a great day.. made some food and put some on the grill it was so nice to have my girls here thank you all for coming

Martin

4.1 Sketch the radians in standard position - Cool Math - math guy
cool math

Katō

@Lhite97 @atplayer7 Wow thats super cool. Totally fits my math nerd status.

Allen

Aced - A cool math card trick
cool math

Gabai

Run on CoolMath!!
cool math

Wood

Cool Math 4 Kids - Multiplying By 5 Mystikal Style
cool math

Rivera

RANDOM WEBSITE THURSDAY-Coolmath.com-Pt.2
cool math

Okamoto

Cool Math
cool math

Nakajima

Up for any plans???..

Bloons tower defense 3 cool math part (1)
cool math

Jenkins

After my dog Romeo does some cool tricks, I do some advanced math problems infront of him, just to remind him who the boss is...

Paswan

Cool Math : Lecture 5 - Continuous Function
cool math

Katz

Fan Question.

Hey I have a question if I finshed my period on the 1st of january and im 13 weeks 3days when do u think I would of conceieved ?

Reposted by Kimberly Nicole❤

Perry

Math is a wonderful thing.....math is a really cool thing....so get off your ath lets do some math! Mat, math, math, math maaaaath.......

Yamaguchi

Tomorrow I start school ... and I have a sick child. Sigh.

Fisher

@laizuh @ohnanajoan JOAN WAY PROBLEMAS MATH. WEW COOL KID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA samoka

Tanaka

You think you hate math? @Numberphile is changing the way students learn math by making it fun. http://t.co/coQYcZfba3 #edapps

Sakamoto

Ok...count down is on....name things I can do once my nest is empty.....

Thompson

Cool Math Songs 4 Kids - Learn Math The Fun Way!
cool math

Inoue

@MemeWasHere oh cool, iMessage me the answer for the math paper take a pic

Anderson

Time to Go , Math Class "SHIT" ... BRB !!! after 1 hour and Half ! Bye bye sweet hearts !!

Russell

Wow derek failing math doesnt make you cool.

Bhowmick

Cool math/magic trick very easy
cool math

Upadhyay

Playing cool math ... #lame

Nguyen

Paying attention to facebook forthe last two years, I have noticed the three most posted items. #1. animals #2. Kids #3. Food, in that order, I love all 3 but find that interesting, because it is definitely in that order. I wonder how many people skip right through wonderful posts. Posts where you learn. I love picture books, they have always made me smile and I am glad to see them, but if you would take time to read posts, you learn.

Zhōu

Scientists have developed an algorithm that is able to predict what a dreamer sees: http://cnet.co/144uYMd

CoolMath Games: FireBoy & WaterGirl in the Forest Temple w/ Kamon Part 1
cool math

Takeuchi

@sienarobyn math is cool!

Suzuki

Nak pukul 11. Cool je adik aku tetido buat hmwork. Aku dulu jejak pukul 12 akan buat hmwork smbil menangis. Hari2 100 soalan math T.T

Shimizu

@jesspenis thanks I was just gonna ask what the math homework was but cool

Okada

This math homework is killing me!!!!!!!! I swear to you math homework, your death will be my holiday!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!! ;o

Yamazaki

Tbh; Eliseeeeee!!!! Heyyyyyyyy!!! Lol anyways! We sit next to each other in math class! and you got me hooked on same love by Macklemore!! And your hair looks like Jesus and fergie! Lol and you are cool!

Dash

Gaming W/Pinkie (Cool Math Freezeria 1/3)
cool math

Nakagawa

Math can be cool but some days people get reeeeaaaal annoying.

Fujita

ACT/SAT Math Review - Advanced Topics - Functions
cool math

Friedman

Found mr.schleper on twitter lol he was the best math teacher

Yamasaki

Watching Country Music Awards - Maranda Lambert has her boobs out. The award looks like a giant church key!

Jaitly

Cool Math Adventure - Part 1 - SAMBOS BIRTHDAY!!! -
cool math

Murphy

Need recommendations from NoCo friends for a house cleaner to do a full on scrub out at the rental. Thx!

Malakar

Just heard a crotch rocket fly by. Sounded like they were going 90. I hear every mile over the speed limit is worth 2 extra cool points. Add in a loud tailpipe and you get an additional 5 cool points. I'm not good at math but I'm pretty sure whoever flew by is PRETTY FREAKING COOL!

Amar

Cool Math 4 Kids - Multiplying By 6 Trick Daddy Style
cool math

Evans

Going for a PhD in Math at Ghent University, Belgium.

(Anyone else already there/ going there for higher studies? Or may be some near by place?)

Bell

@Star_totomato Math is cool xD

Gómez

@AnielaSpendal Math is the Devil, and history is actually cool af ;o dont be lazy Aniela !

Davies

Why CoolMath.Com Rocks
cool math

Abe

Math is a really cool thing. Math is a really cool thing. So get off your ath lets do some math, math math math math math #shneeblylifemotto

Ghatak

Allie and I just had a heart to heart, complete with tears, in the middle of math class. We are so cool.

González

Doing math homework #cool

Harada

Why take physics with maths literacy?

Avraham

Would anyone be willing to help me out by taking out a loan of 2000$ and i pay them back in payments ? I really need this new car

Clarke

@paper_pokemons @iheartsgingy @isabelleyeww math is cool

Roberts

COOL MATH TRICK!
cool math

Hasegawa

Andddd I just lost my last mechanical pencil. Awesome. Doing math in pen....cool.

Kobayashi

Instead of having a third could you have a second second?? ....... But then would second second be 4?

Fukuda

Got a crazy idea his morning that made me wanna enlist in the Air Force. Weird enough I think ima go get info on it.

Agrawal

I hope my math teacher be cool today!

Sanders

A Cool Math Card Trick
cool math

Sengupta

@iemaz_cool math mode, sejarah, pai. 2 a plus 1 a solid. Taylors swasta kan? Kalau dpt scholar sedap ah. Hg confirm dpt.

Gairola

PL3ASE EXCUS3 MY DOP3 ASS SWAG

Ochion

Cool math trick 2012
cool math

Richardson

Do you have any math education challenges that you can't find a good app for? I have a cool concept for a long multiplication / long division app for Android and iPad. Would that be useful? What else do ou need?

James

A math student and a computer science student are jogging together in a park when they hear a voice: “Please, help me!”

They stop and look. The voice belongs to a frog sitting in the grass.

“Please, help me!” the frog repeats. “I’m not really a frog: I’m an enchanted, beautiful princess. Kiss me, and the spell will be broken – and I will be yours forever…”

The CS student picks up the frog and examines it carefully from all sides – making not even an attempt to kiss it.

“You don’t have to marry me”, the frog continues frantically, “if you’re afraid of the commitment. I’ll do whatever you wish me to do if you just kiss me…”

The frog’s voice is silenced, when the CS student puts the animal into the right pocket of his pants.

“But why don’t you kiss her?!” the math student asks.

“You know”, the CS student replies, “I simply don’t have time for a girlfriend – but a frog that talks makes a really cool pet...

Maeda

People gone insane I'm looking a gun website and ammo sights and my conclusion is people are stupid as hell. I've seen used guns on these website going for 50% on up on new price of the guns. Ammo is running outrageous prices. This is no shit a box of 20 round of 9mm starfire fmj on cheaper than dirt was damn close to $100 after shipping. For those that don't wanna do the math that's $5 a bullet. Should of bought that Barrett 50 I saw for them bullet prices. And the part that gets me is we doing all this to ourselves. Granted the government did place a huge order for ammo. What's hurting us is the numnuts of us that buy up every shred of ammo like its gold, racking up huge credit card debt or whatever the case may be. So the rest of us either have to buy the ammo they selling at an inflated prices or pay the for the super inflated prices at the gun shops when we can find ammo. If people would just slow there roll a little bit maybe we could start seeing ammo again at reasonable prices. It sickens me every time I wanna go shooting but I can't find ammo to go shoot. And the numnuts with the supposedly new in box rifles and pistols that are obviously used need to knock it the hell off. I saw a pistol the other day on the chopping block that was trying to pass his gun for a brand new never fired gun. The gun had bluing wearing off of it where it had been in and out of holsters, had multiple mags, and like some odd number of bullets. Well anyone that can read between the line can till this guy is full of shit. But he was wanting every bit of 50% over brand new price. This is the kind of dumb shit that we have reduced ourselves to. Or the other day I offered this guy a trade for a gun he was getting a far better deal than I was going to get and he was trying to get me for and extra 300 on top of the trade. This shit is all ridiculous. It needs to stop but unfortunately people are are going y2k crazy over guns and ammo. I can't wait till all this gun nonsense blows over and gun shops get stock back up with all the used pistols and rifles that everyone bought and sold back to the shops cuz it wasn't the "cool thing to do" anymore. No offensive to people like me who actually love guns and enjoy shooting. This is aimed at the people who bought a gun because of the hype. This has just rubbed me the wrong way for a long time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...