4/08/2013

hopper

Mazelo Nostra - Beach Hopper *THE SMOOTHJAZZ LOFT*
hopper

Comments

González

I got bands u dnt just stop u a fckin dick hopper u hop just like a grass hopper keep tlin dat shit u go get hit with da chopper

Bailey

No cupcakes for the Relay meeting tomorrow, friends. We lost our sweet Hopper Bunny tonight and tonight was family time instead of baking time.

Hashimoto

Minecraft Hopper Invention #3: 6000 inc sacs/h ! Easy Squid farm design
hopper

Yamashita

Edward Hopper
hopper

Hernández

MINECRAFT DVR: THE HOPPER!
hopper

Sanders

Customers that are 45 + minutes late PISS ME OFF!!!!

Ross

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A 14 AND 3/4 YEAR OLD GIRL TO HANDLE SOMEONE BUY ME A SPACE HOPPER BYe

Ogawa

As I walked in the home and heard a series of beeps from something inside, I had flashbacks to the scene in Speed where Jeff Daniels trips the sensor on the wall and Dennis Hopper blows him up...My first instinct was to throw myself selflessly over my clients...yes, I'm that girl...but I refrained when I saw the small round creature in its home on the floor. I have encountered many dogs in my years of Real Estate but this was my first I Robot. I wasn't sure how to act... Did not look very loveable nor hungry so I was at a loss. It again beeped and took off across the floor like it owned the place. "Ok" I thought..."It knows what to do" So I commenced on showing the lovely home. After touring the home and about to head out I realized the little metal creature I had been watching out of the corner of my eye, was not in its little home by the door. "Well crap" I thought, "Where is it?" Just then I heard a muffled noise from the toy room and it hit me....That door had been closed... As I approached the door, not knowing what to expect, a deep fear spread over me.... "How do you get it out?"..."Do you call it?" and ...."Please don't make me have to mess with electronics..I've been banned at my house..." all ran through my mind. I crossed the room and stood in the doorway scanning the room, hearing the noise, but not seeing the creature anywhere. All of a sudden I saw some movement to the left... The little guy was wedged under the toy tractor unable to escape. Ahhhh...Now I know why the door was closed... I had never "touched" one of these and was not sure what to expect. I reached down to gently nudge him out but he just kept wedging himself in tighter. Ok...I needed back up....I turned to my clients who had been patiently waiting at the door and asked them to pick up the tractor while I retrieved the little metal creature. They were more than happy to abide and gently lifted the green John Deere while I picked up the robot and freed him from his toy turmoil. I carried his lifeless body back to the living room and sat him down. Nothing... He didn't move. I have to admit....I felt a sense of grief that the little guy had wore himself out in the toy room....just wanting to play. I left him resting there and continued on with my clients. I came back to show the home again that afternoon and he was tucked in his home and never said a word. Don't worry little guy... No one has to know of your adventure... I got your back. I feel we bonded....

Maeda

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://t.co/EBmSJ7j8aH

Carter

Ultra compact T-Flip-Flop (Dropper-Hopper-Flop) - Tutorial - Minecraft
hopper

Rodríguez

Facebook is really getting on my nerves ... No respect at all

Flores

Dennis Hopper recites a Kipling poem, worth taking 3 minutes out of your life for @yawnjohn @PhilosophyQuotz
http://t.co/V686SSS1eA

Clark

I can see clearly now the weed is gone its gunna be a bright bright bright weed free dayyyyy

Richardson

Hugh Hopper - (1976) Hopper Tunity Box - 04. The Lonely Sea And The Sky
hopper

Bell

Had a fab weekend with Stuart Brown in Cardiff, the bay is beautiful, not so sure about one part we drove through though!! had a lovely meal at Las Iguanas, there is also one in Nottinham, Gemma Hopper, Orson Harry, Annamarie Alderson, check it out and see if fancy a visit on Sat night, would prob have to book table!! there is also a Las Iguanas at Newcastle, food n Newcastle somehow thought of you Heather Gallagher!! also had such a geeky time at Doctor Who Experience, am sure I was so excited I was scaring small children, ha ha my work is done. x

Myers

Minecraft Hopper Tutorial Part 2
hopper

Biton

An old lady has died - Neoliberalism still rules OK - I find no reason to rejoice

Itō

hip hopper

Ōta

Junior High Cheerleaders for 2013-2014 school year
Lannah Herron-captain
Emma McKnight-co captain
Christian Hamilton
Kaitlyn Canales
Camryn Limke
Kristen Wilson
Kayla Sims
Larissa York
Nautica Calhoun
Justice Abney
Daysha Brewer
Brooke Horton
Emily Pratt
Cherokee Fields
Kaylin Hopper

Walker

My cat is gone :(
He was my Easter baby. I will miss him.

Shimizu

Hopper Install: Stuck on Initial Receiver Setup Wizard Step 3 (Downloading Software)
hopper

Cruz

Ok So First You Make A Acount That Supposably Is Ure "friend" And Then Start Telling Me Ure Sorry For Everything Yuv Done And How U Were Gonna Ask Me Out But U Knew I Was Gonna Say No And That Was Yeaturday And Today Yu Fkn Get With My Best Friend Watch Ima Tell Her -,- This Aint Fckn Right! Fuck Off!! -.-ttt

Lewis

Edward Hopper: An Afternoon Daydream
hopper

White

cmp Grace_Hopper http://t.co/V4h9KQtGM1

Lín

Modern Hopper Car Unloading
hopper

Long

Minecraft How To Create The Hopper And What It Does!
hopper

Murphy

As soon as one of my nails break I just have to cut them all fffssss

Azoulay

Been up since 4am with elderly pets

Gāo

How to Make a Hopper in MineCraft 1.5
hopper

Mori

visit to the hopper foundry
hopper

Morales

Morrissey is pushing David Hopper close on #Thatcher hate: "As a matter of recorded fact, Thatcher was a terror without an atom of humanity"

Harris

spent the past hour making a playlist to listen to whilst doing my assignments #procrastinationatitsbest

Peterson

Drake headlines performed by Andrew "Hopper Popper"
hopper

Hill

[HD] Metro 2033 ~ Frontline ~ Hedge Hopper Achievement
hopper

Harada

DISH Hopper Demo
hopper

Poddar

http://t.co/GynsMTPZyF
ask me questions i am bored . i will be 100%truthful

Ghatak

First time ive cried in months

Brown

The HOPPER commercials with the reclining toilet make me want the toilet more than the HOPPER.

Davis

Foto Documental: INTERVIEW: “Dennis Hopper with Tony Shafrazi (Excerpts)” (1999) http://t.co/xbS0SxUT7u vía @americansuburb

Mizrachi

~Review~ Invert Halo Too Paintball Hopper ~ Review ~
hopper

Doshi

I just noticed that if you go to my timeline page on FB, my profile picture (which is, of course, my dachshund, Schuyler) is right next to the fire hydrant in the painting by Edward Hopper of 7th Avenue on which the profile picture is superimposed. Cute.

Lee

@Swinxy Pedrosa,Marquez,Lorenzo Dovi,Rossi,Casey,Nicky,Elias,Sic,Melandri,Hopper y...

Wood

DISH Commercial- Hopper Watch Commercial-Free TV: Scream
hopper

Edwards

Minecraft Hopper Sorter ( Tilleable and Easy !!! )
hopper

Martínez

Vandaag is David #Hopper jarig, de vakbondsman die destijds de mijnstakingen leidde. His #BestBirthdayEver #Thatcher http://t.co/GHVCZk7gbd

Wong

Happy Birthday little sister I miss and love you lots!!! Happy birthday Rusti Hopper!!

Gómez

@RyanKeen happy birthday ya space hopper!

Butler

Ppl talking bout im from joy rd bt u was jt saying yesterday u from inkster or east side wth ur niggas hood hopper i showed u a real joy rd nig**

Lakhanpal

Edward Hopper to Eric Satie
hopper

Kimura

i was gonna take a vacation day so i could watch the country music show last night. i only wanted to see garth and george. i decided againist it cause 98% of the others ain't worth listening too. just gonna watch em on you tube.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...