4/08/2013

live

Nina Nesbitt - Chocolate in the Live Lounge Late
live

Comments

Katz

More USED stuff out today! Some rippin' bluegrass from Robin and Linda Williams, Italian Jazz Saxophonist Riccardo Ruachi, Endless Summer S/T (a fav of mine), Paul Desmond, Cannonball Adderley LIVE, The Dubliners, and more, more, more!

Expecting large shipments of NEW stuff this week, too. And then... RECORD STORE DAY, wooooooooooo!

Rath

Bruno Mars SNL FULL Pandora Parody Sketch!
live

Ganguly

Foo Fighters. Wasting Light Live from 606.
live

Nakashima

Soundgarden - Outshined LiVE Download Fest June.10.2012 HD 2013 proshot
live

Nakamura

CV01 Hatsune Miku - World is Mine Live in Tokyo, Japan - 1080p Full HD
live

Clark

LES MISÈRABLES (West End) - Medley [LIVE @ The Royal Variety Performance]
live

Powell

Nitro Circus Live Wellington 2013 Highlights (With VIP Interviews)
live

Sakamoto

"@mackkkD: If annnnyonnneee needs somewhere to live in Clemson next year let me know. Me and @Abonzzz need one more roommate

Kimura

I'm only gonna say this once cuz I don't have time for u nothing ass niggas/females or whatever u wanna call urself! If u have a problem with me n the decisions I make take it up with me n stop running around running ur fucking mouth about me thinking it's not gonna get back to me! Last time I checked I work, attend school, have my own car, pay my own bills and live alone. Things that majority of yall jealous ass don't have or can't accomplish! Smmfh now keep watching and talking cuz I love providing shows for envious Assholes smh get a fucking life

Nguyen

HALL OF FAME (LIVE) The Script on TODAY SHOW
live

Turner

Céline Dion - The Power of Love (Live in Boston)
live

Mukherjee

"Past & Present" Soe Thu Live Show @ Yangon - Part 1
live

King

Peter Gabriel - "Growing Up Live" - (Complete) - All Rights Reserved Peter Gabriel LTD 2013
live

Suzuki

MY LOVELY CLASSICS, Andre Rieu, Vienna Live
live

Avraham

Nirvana - Polly (Live at Reading 1992)
live

Baker

Do You Want To Live Forever?
live

Mandadapu

This is the third song I've decided to translate, since I don't seem to get enough translation practice in Japanese class. This time the song is from "A Certain Magical Index." Another difficult one.

The reason I live here and everything I encounter in this place,
Even though we are from different worlds,
No matter where I am, this feeling will not waver.
I will turn my back on the pain that pierces my chest,
And on the lucky people who laugh at it.
Destiny invites my natural anguish.
My legs, starting to tremble, remember my convictions.
Unreliable power cannot protect dreams alone.
Now this hand knows, so I will not waver.

White

you can pay by paypal and have your items delivered , or if you live local to rainhill i can drop your items off or they can be picked up xxx

Fisher

SURFLINE LIVE: PIPELINE HIGHLIGHTS
live

Gómez

Nowadays, we can live with our world with our bear fingertips. :D
goooooodnight :)

Abe

Loreen - Euphoria - Live - Grand Final - 2012 Eurovision Song Contest
live

Stewart

I swear it feels like I live three or four lives sometimes. Not complaining tho cause boredom makes me do dumb stuff.

Mizrachi

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Full Performance (Live on KEXP)
live

Perry

Dealing With Loss: It Really is a Choice

Aging will bring the loss of many things, including but not limited to the following: children moving out, mobility, hearing, sight, sex, independence, cognitive ability, friends, loved ones, physical hobbies, and innumerable cherished abilities and treasures. Unless we die prematurely, this path in our journey is inevitable.
We might choose the options of depression, an overwhelming sense of uselessness, or even worse, becoming a burden to others. We might choose anger and resentment because of the loss of control and independence. However, if we choose to dwell on what we no longer have or can no longer do, we will miss the great opportunities God still is pushing into our lap.

Although it is normal to grieve our losses, if we aren’t careful, grief can easily become the main lens through which we view ourselves, our future, and especially God. This distorted viewpoint will dramatically affect our functioning and decision-making. Instead, we need to choose to be thankful we even had what we had. Then concentrate on the relationships, abilities, and opportunities that are still ours … to view life and God through truthful lenses, and not emotionally-distorted lenses. God wants us fixated on Him, not on material and transient elements of this world.

These words from Paul can be an encouragement to us as we go through loss or aging process: I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:12-13 (NLT)

Dear Father God, help me to dwell on the positive in this season of my life … the good, not the bad; what I can do … not what I am unable to do. Help me be thankful for having it for the time I had it, and not be hurt by losing it. Guide all to focus on the positives in their lives, and guide us to practice these skills now. Help me be a Light to others in what is important to me when loss comes my way. I thank You that we can pray in the name of Jesus and do all things through Him – AMEN!

Philippians 4:8 (NLT)
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (NLT)
“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey the Lord, you will live long.

Ward

Adele LIVE: Rolling in the deep
live

Wright

Beyoncé - End Of Time (Live at Roseland)
live

Kobayashi

STEPHANE LAMBIEL & LARISSA EVANS / LIVE YOUR FANTASY (ART ON ICE SONG 2013)
live

Young

08042013 19:00CET #Aalborg vs #Silkeborg #livestreaming available with 4 providers http://t.co/P9CZF5DROW undefined

Gray

2 Love some1 is a natural instinct.
2b loved by some1 is luck.
2 live with some1 whom U Love is achievement.
2 live with some1 who loves U is LIFE...

Gāo

iConcerts - Seal - Kiss From A Rose (live)
live

Hill

Graduate of Jamia Al-Karam, Imam Zein Hud al-Azhari, is live on Takbeer TV (Sky 845) now delivering lecture on... http://t.co/46Vxzqc2pZ undefined

Harris

Birth was not our choice,death is also not our choice,but the way we live our life is absolutely our choice.so ENJOY IT N MAKE EACH DAY MEMORABLE:)

Aoki

6th Annual Frogtown Hollow Jam - April 19th & 20th- Woodruff Park, Columbus! Live Music, Food, Hot Air Balloons,... http://t.co/ZCEEzZ0vdF undefined

Yamada

Kid President Live Q&A!
live

Flores

Nirvana - Drain You [HD] (Live on French TV 1994)
live

Kawle

B. B. King - The Thrill Is Gone (Live at Montreux 1993)
live

Jenkins

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Bhowmick

Live Unveiling of the 2014 Camaro | Chevy Camaro | Chevrolet
live

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...