4/08/2013

chess board

The Big Picture Chess Game 2 - The Jerusalem Stargate
chess board

Comments

Nakamura

Casey + Alicia vs. Heather Chessboard Fight
chess board

Poddar

I feel out of place, like a chess piece on a checker board#LIMBO?

Adams

@Liljaked396 ooooookay mr insaino. Ansr me dis, how many pawns on a chess board?

Jackson

next move today on the big chess board of life!

Sengupta

HORSE SHOES on my jeans CHESS BOARD on my belt.....

Endō

Another classic chessboard almost ready to ship out! How would you design a chess board? http://t.co/pUWnRmC677

Amar

So an interesting point was brought up to me....While people are worried about stupid things like mtv, or what color shoes match there $475298 pants..Theres a short, angry, little dick korean threating to kill everyone in the country with warfare...My question to America is, when are we gonna grow some balls, go over to korea AND JUST FUCKING RAPE THEM..AND I MEAN BALLS DEEP RAPE THEM with Nuclear Warheads?...i mean just one random day, send a crap ton of stealth bombers over there and REALLY NAIL them..like a couple sweeps through the country just to make sure we dont have any more little dicked, cat eaters breathing down our necks and threatening our great ball-less nation.......
answer me this...

Morris

DEATH CHASE

Death chases after me and my own
Am held hostage, am held in pawn
Who matched me against death
On this chess board of life?

The rook has got me on a hook
In the lanes of the valley of death
Who matched me against death
On this chess board of life?

Wicked knight comes at night
With sinister moves and the evil fork
Who matched me against death
On this chess board of life?

The Bishop that wicked clergy
Ceremoniously conducts the funerals
Who matched me against death
On this chess board of life?

Soon the dark queen will be here
With commands from the evil king
Who matched me against death
In this chessboard that is life?

The board is clear, loved ones gone
And checkmate it is, my final fall
Who matched me against death
In the chessboard called life?

Robinson

DIY USB Chess Board
chess board

Carter

Ang Buhay ay di Chess game;
Gagamitin ang mga tAo sa paligid na parang Pawn
Pawn 1 eats Pawn 2
Pawn 1 n knight will corner another Pawn to kill and destroy
King Pawn 1 and Knight to kill and oust the Queen
Pawn and knight kicking each other to eat a Bishop
Then time will come the King will stand alone with no subject because they have eaten and ousted each other..
What profit is it?
Life is not a Chess game

Cook

Liz just hit her head on a chess board how

Sadangi

Sometimes in a game of Chess the Queen has to step back and let the pawns do all the work. But in the end the Queen gone make her way across that board and be the last one standing!!! CHECK MATE BITCH!!!

Shimizu

Chess Board – Standard Vinyl Roll-up in Green http://t.co/r6BrixXsNv

Avraham

(Habang naglalakad kami pauwi)
Boy: Eunice may Chiss Boar kayo?
Me&Ate: Anu?
Boy: Chiss Boar?
Me&Ate: Huh?
Boy2: Chess Board.
HAHAHA!

Lakhanpal

So fed up.. *sigh*

Gabai

Everyone needs to check out the #detroitcitychessclub at the @DIADetroit on Fridays. $25 donates a chess board.

Cooper

Whenever I see a chess board I say, "Ha! TWO can play at that game!"

Agnihotri

Sarasota Medieval Fair Chessboard 11-20-2011 Evening.mp4
chess board

Gómez

Granddaughters Veerle (5) and Lois (3) trained with uncle IM Merijn this afternoon the possibilities of the pawn (how to move and take). I stimulated them to compose their first chess problem: put two pawns and a rook on the (pink!) chess board in a way the rook can take just one of the pawns. They were very proud to succeed and mother Marijke was the first 'victim' who should find the solution. Also mother succeeded :)

Miller

My dream is to own a chess board big enough that I can use midgets as the game pieces.

Nishimura

Whenever I see a chess board I say, "Ha! TWO can play at that game!"

Campbell

Colorado looks like a giant chess board from the sky

Chessboard - Trials HD Big Thrills DLC Track (Platinum Medal)
chess board

Zhū

If life was a chess match naturally u would protect ur queen and sacrifice ur pawns,but if u take the queen off the board, suddenly the pawns become more important....tru story

Wilson

HUMAN CHESSBOARD - 2010 RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL - TUXEDO, NY
chess board

Pérez

Pawn on a chess board?.... Definately not! But btw d king nd d Queen??hmmmm =-?

Watson

Waldwirtschaft Grosshesselohe mit Chessboard - Impressionen
chess board

Upadhyay

Bud Rosewood Kind Charles Chess Set
chess board

Sakamoto

Chess Move Cartel - 9 Strategic Lives Album Promo Video (Fresh Approach to the Chess Board)
chess board

Murakami

GIANT CHESSBOARD-- Spencer V Mike
chess board

David

nd i plane board wit a chess board nigga bobby fisher

Davies

How to make a Duct tape checkerboard
chess board

Smith

My bf knows all the moves and NOT just on the chess board. @mykepwnage

Hughes

this one is for suryansh ajay sir, mech-c 3rd year
sir aap itne cute kyun lagte ho???..i love u from the very first day i saw u.....main jab bhi aapko dekhti hoon mera khud pe control hi nahi rehta....us time mujhe bas ek hi baat yaad aati hai....."koi to rook le"....but sir aapki ek aadat mujhe bilkul bhi acchi nahi lagti....sir kabhi to naha liya karo.....main jab bhi aapke pass aati hoon u smell very bad....aur mera dil bas wahin pe tham sa jaata hai.....sir pls monday ko naha kar cllg aana...aur white shirt mein aana.....i will wait 4 u near fountain during during lunch break
#u know me
#batch 2011-15
#female

Satō

Whenever I see a chess board I say, "Ha! TWO can play at that game!"

Aoki

Board games such as chess and scrabbles and mini foot and billiard to start at 3pm at the C.U.I

Matsuda

@CarmichaelDave We see the whole board. Sacramento playing checkers, Seattle playing Chess.

Rath

Men on the Chessboard - Telephoney (Official Music Video) HD
chess board

Nelson

My Handmade Chess Set: Construction Pictures
chess board

Mori

6th questn winer Nagunoori Devender Goud

ans simla
7.What is the number of squares on a chess board?
a) 72
b) 64
c) 32
d) 48

simplest que cment past

López

Playing a game of chess on our amazing board...this just reminds me of Harry potter #chess #game… http://t.co/nBWWyNuTyv

Tanaka

Chess: Embracing "Imbalance Consciousness"
chess board

Ross

Whenever I see a chess board I say, "Ha! TWO can play at that game!"

Ramírez

The Afghan chessboard
chess board

González

Some boy just came over to me and said "I challenge you to a match" and put a chess board in front of me #howcharming#flattered #butnothanks

Cukkemane

MEDIEVAL FAIRE TURN UP TIME

Reed

Custom Handmade Exotic Wood Chess Boards from CustomChess.com
chess board

Lee

Board Games : About Glass Chess Sets
chess board

Perry

Board

Flores

One penny doubled everyday will become $5 million in just 30 days. Better start saving!!

Takeuchi

I understand the strategies of the two firms,like a chess board. But wheres the execution, the ruthlessness, you need an edge to your sword.

Anderson

Planetskool Soul Event - Floating Chess!
chess board

Whenever I see a chess board I say, "Ha! TWO can play at that game!"

Nakano

CHESS game on board, rocking with d best. Cheers 2 u all!

Edwards

Learn to Play Chess: How to Setup a Chessboard!
chess board

Malach

i feel her heart beat.i chester chess dis bitch-LIL WAYNE(good kush n alcohol).MEANING-chester was a black guy in the 1920's who was lynched n hanged for whistling at a white chic.chess the black n white squares in relevance 2 a chess board relatin 2 chester..gerrit??-KNOW HISTORY KNOW SELF,NO HISTORY NO SELF

Sullivan

SO on Friday me and my little brother built a blanket fort that took over fifteen blankets, 8 chairs, 2 stools, and 2 cd holders. NO TAPE, or Pins. We filled it with a laptop, mastermind, chess, and connect four ( I lost at all games played ) After sleeping on the ground for 2 nights in a row with him and the two dogs my back is saying "Jim your getting older stop playing like your a kid" and my mind is saying "Jim, look around you, your in a blanket fort with three board games, a computer, your brother, and the family dogs. Who are you fooling you are a GIANT KID" Welp, that was fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...