4/08/2013

full tilt

Folks - We honestly spend almost half of our day responding to emails and private messages asking when various products will be back in stock. We really don't know or we would have already shared it with you. Please don't email us asking, we truly do not know anything more than is shared in public here.

I wrote a nice FAQ about it in the notes section explaining our inventory process. There are also some other FAQ pages that answer 99% of the questions you may have. PLEASE check those notes before asking...

I can assure you that if we didn't spend the day answering these same questions, we would be able to build better inventory management tools and have less times where products are out of stock :)

Stacey and I spend most of our time responding to Facebook, email and phone calls. Crystal is alone packing orders. Between email responses we are developing inventory and sales trending, and creating our production orders for the factory.... I wish I could say that we have an army of people working for us, but we don't... We're literally a small mom & pop shop with a large warehouse :)

Please help us out and check the notes section, as well as other posts on our wall... likely your question has already been answered.

As always, we will continue to respond in a timely fashion for all of your questions and concerns... We appreciate your help in keeping the repetition to a minimum :) (Except the "I love you" notes.. send as many of those as you like, they never get old!!)

--Adam

Comments

Reyes

S/O to Everyone Blasting my New #BigDealMovement MIXTAPE in this Nice Weather!!! Turn It Up a Little LouDeR!!!

Thomas

Full Tilt at Elephant Run this Friday night! Pass the word and lets have a party. Katy, John, Mat, and Randy would love to see you there. Showtime 9ish.

Satapathy

If you were to give a name to an event that would take place in a stadium somewhere in Nairobi on 9th April Tuesday 2013, what would you call that event??

Chakraborty

Ideas please !!!
The kennel club rang to say the names I had picked I can not have. So now I am stuck !!!
I wanted to have Get my drift or catch my drift etc. but I can not have the word drift at all mentioned in any of it.
Not good esp as his name is drift. So ideas please I have a couple of days to decide. I am Trying to think of things made up from the letters of drift. Or anything else This is going to be a challenge !!

Sullivan

BEAUTIFUL DAY UP HERE IN CAROGA LAKE TODAY SUN IS WARM BIRD LIKE DOWNEY WOOD PECKERS CALL TO MATES AS ARE THE BIG PILIATED ONES DRUMMING ON THE TREES AND RECEIVING ANSWERS ALSO JUST A LOVELY DAY SAT IN SUN FELT SO GOOD TO DO THAT AGAIN. RUNOFF CREEK IS RUNNING FULL TILT GETTING RID OF RUN OFF INTO LAKE . HOPE ALL HAD SOME TIME TO GET OUT AND ENJOY THE DAY

Collins

Full Tilt Poker Ex-Chief to Plead Guilty Raymond Bitar, the former chief executive of defunct online poker website Full Tilt Poker, has reached a deal to plead guilty to criminal charges as he awaits a heart transplant in California.

Walker

So let me get this straight..
Maryland Legislature was able to pass a incredibly unpopular gun control bill, but have still failed to pass a ridiculously popular compromise bill concerning dog owner liability?

Hmm.. Who exactly are these people representing?

All my reps have received several calls from me over the last couple weeks concerning both bills, and if Maryland can't get their shit together and get this dog liability compromise passed by midnight, I'm seriously going to consider another state. They literally cant seem to get anything done unless it generates them revenue, or brown noses the liberals in DC..

Whats next, not being able to pump our own gas and illegal 16oz sodas?!?!?

Itō

Naza114 5/9 @ Full Tilt $109 The Benjamin (25 to go)

Carter

Had enough Full Tilt Points to get 5 $1 S&G tickets.. playing them all at once.. hahah this is confusing..

Ghatak

Full Tilt Poker Ex-Chief to Plead Guilty

Dahan

Its with a heavy heart that John Baptista and I stepped away from FULL TILT Outdoors, we wish them all the luck in the world.

Campbell

I'm waiting for my sister to get out of work and there are two dudes moving a huge office furniture set into a truck along with a tiny lady that probably bought it. I can't hear the conversation but I can tell you exactly what is going on.

The two guys are trying to figure out how to put three pieces of full size office furniture into one truck bed while the woman insists that if they tilt the desk this way, the bookcase will fit this way and the filing cabinet will totally fit in the corner. Clearly it will work based on her hands on hips posture and pointed pelvic position.

She is also helping by putting her hands under each piece of furniture they are trying to move and assisting them in the lifting by making sure her hands are extremely near the doorjambs of the cab and the side of the tailgate.

Once it is all said and done she will tell everyone tomorrow that she is tired because she moved an office suite yesterday.

Ishikawa

Made it to the train, but not before another rider and I ran full tilt into each other. Channeling Keystone Cops....

Nakano

I need to tilt tuck & tighten good lawd im full had a good day at school

Matsuda

Ryder woke up this morning and decided all on his own that he was done breastfeeding. Just gonna quit cold turkey! My little man is growing up too fast... But yay to having just a little bit of freedom back!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...