4/08/2013

live

Demi Lovato on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1
live

Comments

Hernández

Queen Live Aid Full Video HQ
live

Carter

Baroness Margaret thatcher was a great British prime minister she was live on in our hearts forever for being the great iron lady x

Williams

BB King LIve Full Concert
live

Poddar

Is this live worth , d stress + show up ?

Zhōu

The Lonely Island - YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
live

Hughes

A poem my Uncle wrote. Sure do love this! Had to share.

Rex
The Army is a place where men like Rex pray,
asking God to protect their families while they are away.

He asks to keep them safe from harm and disease,
And for help to live their life in a proud manner too please.

He knows that a life lived which follows Gods plan,
Will help bring him home safe from a far off distant land.

The Challenges he faces are overcome with ease,
By remembering JaNae and his children that please.

He asks for Gods blessings and His spirit to assist,
With the charges they receive, and the courage they enlist.

Meanwhile, safe back at home the family they pray,
For his safety, a safe return and a reunion one day.

And in a twinkling of an eye, all is now okay,
When Rex returns home safe and then with the family he prays.

Giving thanks to the Lord for the family blessings received,
And keeping him safe while deployed overseas.

Dwight G. Hodges
April 7, 2013

Takahashi

@DustinHammond20: "@SuperSportBlitz: SuperSport Tonight – Varsity Cup Final: Maties vs Tuks LIVE on SS1HD & SS1 at 18:50 #SSRugby"

Ishikawa

LIVE VIDEO: Rally for Medical Research - Live Webcast http://t.co/ZOHHS1DM2G http://t.co/tnxJ3PbMf0 undefined

Agnihotri

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success!

Malakar

Final Presidential Debate 2012 - Live Stream From ABC News and Yahoo News: The Candidates Debate
live

Ōta

Justin Bieber "UP" LIVE Zocalo México City 2012
live

Garg

I just wanna live life with NO hold backs !

Abe

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall(Live)
live

Cooper

Had a loooong weekend. Already had a loooong morning. And my g ride looks like a hoarder hit it - or that I live in my car. LOL. Some drama, some fun and a whole lot of work! Almost entirely moved out. This week brings new beginnings, a new place to call home and no more landlord/neighbor drama! I'm looking forward to it. Anytime between now and Friday we officially move in! I can't wait til the house is ready!!

Good morning FB and I hope you all have an amazing day!

Gotō

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and
inglorious is to die daily.

Yamasaki

Nirvana - Territorial Pissings (Live At The Paramount/1991)
live

Biton

Pastor Johnasen Pack LIVE NOW.
Visit www.spotlightent.co

Morales

Eric Clapton - BB King -Crossroads 2010 - Live
live

Reed

Madeon - Pop Culture (live mashup)
live

Campbell

Beyoncé - I Care (Live at Roseland)
live

Price

Prosperity is not wealth, success is not wealth. Prosperity is when you walk in your purpose; success is when you live in your dreams.

Bhowmick

Nirvana - Breed (Live At The Paramount/1991)
live

Lín

so often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..

Green

the killers - For Reasons Unknown (Live On Letterman)
live

Guō

show your phone (@ScottNorton_ live on http://t.co/Ka7a0iLfr7) undefined

Okada

White Girl Gettin Live Killin It At University College
live

Brijesh

Out t play grow up mav f**k off live it ride it lov it everyday a good day now

Kimura

1-week post seizure and I feel dang near normal-whatever that is. Having been through something minor, compared to the situation that many of my students live with, gives me a clearer picture of their bravery and ability to persevere. My students have always been my career inspiration. Today, I am inspired!

Avraham

God's Presence in Hard Times

There are points in life when we are hurting, the situation is clearly outside our control, and we can’t detect so much as a glimmer of relief for the future. At times like that, how can we be sure of God’s presence in hard times?

Read | Genesis 37:12-36

There are points in life when we are hurting, the situation is clearly outside our control, and we can’t detect so much as a glimmer of relief for the future. At times like that, what can we be sure of?

• God is with us in our troubles. Our heavenly Father comforts us through His Holy Spirit. Because He knows each of His children intimately, He provides whatever is needed in a given situation. The Lord wants us to be mindful of His constant presence so we’ll know we are never alone. And awareness of His love and strength will undergird us with a sense of security. God understands what it is like to suffer, to be rejected, or to lose a loved one. He comprehends the temptations and obstacles we face. He has assigned Himself the task of carrying His children’s burdens (Ps. 68:1-9) and offers peace for our hurting hearts. The God who walks with us can’t be hindered or limited by anything, so we need not be afraid (Matt. 19:26).

• God has a purpose for allowing trials. This is clearly seen in the story of Joseph, whose brothers sold him into slavery. God, however, had planned that those years would prepare the young man to become Egypt’s prime minister. Joseph could not see God’s purpose—and neither will we, most of the time—but he knew the Lord’s character and trusted Him. Joseph’s faith was rewarded when he was able to rescue his family (Gen. 45:1-8).

We are called to live a life of faith. That means we’re to believe God’s promises even when our circumstances confound us. When troubles surround you, remember what is true. God will never leave you nor forsake you (Heb. 13:5), and His good purposes will always be carried out (Prov. 19:21).

Maeda

Bryan Adams - Heaven - Acoustic Live
live

Parker

Adele - Turning Tables (Live at The Royal Albert Hall)
live

Aoki

Operation Live Surgery Live -- Awake Brain Surgery Live
live

Bennett

PSY - RIGHT NOW @ Seoul Plaza Live Concert
live

Thomas

For latest news updates Join thz page fast ........
Downtown live News""

Downtown live News""

Downtown live News""

Downtown live News""

Perry

Disney Junior Live On Stage Full Show - Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake, Mickey & Minnie
live

Jaitly

MCR live in mexico. Stukje kijken <33

Butler

For the woman who wants to improve and embrace her Godly way of life.

I DO solemnly resolve before God to embrace my current season of life and live with a spirit of contentment.
I WILL champion God's model for womanhood and teach it to my children.
I WILL celebrate my God-given uniqueness and the distinctions He has placed in others.
I WILL live as a woman answerable to God and faithfully committed to His Word.
I WILL seek to devote the best of myself to the primary roles God has entrusted to me.
I WILL be quick to listen, slow to speak and esteem others more highly than myself.
I WILL forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.
I WILL not tolerate evil influences in myself or in my home, but will embrace a life of purity.
I WILL pursue justice, love, mercy, and extend compassion toward others.
I WILL be faithful to my husband and honor him in my conduct and in my conversation, and will aspire to be a suitable partner, to help him reach his God-given potential.
I WILL teach my children to love God, respect authority and live responsibly.
I WILL cultivate a peaceful home where God's presence is sensed.
I WILL make today's decisions with tomorrow's impact in mind and consider my current choices in light of future generations.
I WILL courageously work with the strength God provides to fulfill this resolution for the rest of my life and for His glory.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...