4/08/2013

mad cat

@cat_alpaka ひっこしだー!

Comments

Clarke

We hope you’ve got your questions ready PET Lovers, Dr Katrina Warren is online now to answer the first 15 dog and cat behavioural questions posted to our wall.

Here are some handy tips for posting to the wall.

If you’re on a computer – to write on our wall, type your question into the box that says “Write something...” located on the left hand side of our page under our cover photo.

If you’re on a smart phone – to write on our wall, click the button that says “Write Post”. This is located under the cover photo and above the “Recent Posts by Others” tab.

When using an iPad you will need to use Safari to see the “Recent Posts by Others” tab. You won’t be able to see this tab from the Facebook App.

Happy posting PET Lovers!

Green

RIP Maggie Thatcher, best British peace time PM

Bhowmick

Well my arm itches like mad nuts...lmao...god has my bk..always rt numberone...uggh..need a drink rt about now...a whole bottle ...r two...prolly pass out on first drink..lol ...want my babe...u know who u r u always had my back n never gave up on me when i was at my worst ...yep i hurt inside ...but its best to walk away even when i have to cuz i have to put me first wana leave wtf...

Garg

man...
i hate wen im the only one outof all o my friends:\\...

cuz someppl eather act differnt o they only talk about th one they are with...
but i cat get mad cuz they have someone to care about one day ill have someone like that but untill thin i walk alone (no emo shit doe :])

Kobayashi

@chieguevara I have to occasionally use Twitter for android and your avatar still shows up as that cat girl and it makes me mad.

Poddar

My cat knocked all the spaghetti noodles on the floor and ate them my mom is so mad

Ishii

U mad bro?
Yes I am..

Barnes

That was my cat mad at me

Flores

I cannot wait to be on a beach in less than 42 days!!! I may just become a beach person

Ward

ok.... now i really need a ride seeing as my freaking cat wouldnt come in until just now and i could leave until he was inside =/.... now hes cuddling on me.... and im like "go away kero im mad at you D<" but hes cute.... so... i forgive him....

can anyone give me a ride?

Fujii

Cat stole an entire pork rib off my plate and made it into another room. I’m not even mad, just impressed.

Yoshida

My cat is mad. She pushed my door open and sat there, eyes wide at me, she wanted to play a game so I got a sock and waved it about but

Evans

@Ally_Cat_Mimi //I almost threww my tablet acrossed the room it made mego threw the thing 5 times. I got so mad

Peterson

SEE THE MAD CAT OUT OF ALICE IN WONDERLAND? EVER START TO HEAR HIS VOICE ALL THE TIME IN YOUR HEAD?AND START LAUGHING CAUSE HE SOUNDS FUNNY?

Gómez

im mad somebody in class said mr.sweet looks like grumpy cat

Cukkemane

@BettyDraper_NY Good Morning Betty. Still looking for that pic of ur Maine Coon Cat. { Exciting new season of Mad Men!)) XX

Aoki

right folks more important than maggie dying would i be mad not to buy a house cause my dog wouldnt like the garden as much there as the garden we have just now ?? Mind you my sister moved house recently for her cat :-)

Zhū

Dont you hate when somebody come up hella close to yo face talkin and they breath smell like old cheese and hot garbage and hotter than the inside of the earth.

Sakamoto

@_a_mad_hatter_ 暑いがな(笑)今日は長袖で過ごした!!クーラー寒い!!外暑い!!気温差ヤバい♪

Sullivan

people that get mad about being ignored obviously have never owned a cat

Roberts

anyone seen that cat saying no when they tried to take it a shower. Mad cute.

Agrawal

let me get off fb cuz ppl see the wiz for courage and become bold all of a sudden.....can i say sad...bitch im built FORD TOUGH :)

Inoue

NIGHTSHIFT 8TH 'VOICES IN THE DARK! 'LADIES, AFTER A NOISE, JUMPS YOU UP OUT OF YOUR SLEEP, AROUND 12.45AM, YOU CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND RODNEY TO TALK, BUT JUST AS HE PICKS UP THE PHONE, AN BEGINS TO TALK, YOU'RE SURE YOU HEAR, WHAT APPEARS TO BE A WOMAN IN THE BACKGROUND SAYING, "WHO'S THAT YOU TALKING TUH RODNEY? BUT STILL A BIT GROGGY, YOU ASK HIM, IF HE HAS SOMEBODY THERE, BUT HE SAYS, "NO, WHY WOULD YOU ASKS DAT, I'M JUST WATCHING A DVD, TILL I DOZE OFF? LADIES, HE ONLY LIVES 20 MINS AWAY, BUT YOUR GUT FEELING TELLS YOU, HE'S LYING, BECAUSE YOU'RE POSITIVE YOU HEARD A WOMAN'S VOICE, WOULD YOU TELL HIM, "GOODNIGHT, I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP, AN FIGURING HE'S UP TO NO GOOD, GET IN YOUR CAR, AN TURN UP UNEXPECTEDLY OR DOES HE GETAWAY THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE BUDGING AT 1AM, TO GO, AN FIND OUT!!!

Fukuda

Want too go out tierd of being home all the time

Lewis

Bitches breath be smelling like cat shit and get mad when you dont respond<<<<<<<< ninja brush that tongue

Malakar

CUZZIN WER U @

@ginaamariee_ hahahahha my cat got mad at me

Yamashita

@cat_alpaka 2類までは防腐剤的なの入ってるけど、1類くらいになるとね、入ってないからね、使用期限切れてるとちょっとアレかもね。

Nakajima

“@watchaMAGcallit: @btutz05 this cat (found him today ) http://t.co/FVrCEGfk59” that’s mad cute yo

Rath

@jumpersformozza he said pete was a mad cat person :/

Desai

my dumbass cat just got his head stuck in my pool table pocket freakin hilarios.hahahahah

Reed

i just listen to tron cat when im mad because it makes me feel good

Sharma

So shaniya sees the cat cage outside n we hve been tellin her if we get rid of the two cats you can get a hamster...so she asked why it was outside and we was scared to tell her...so finally we did n instead of her crying like we thought she jumps up n down sayin hamster hamster smh lmao only my child

Nakano

MY CAT HAS FLEAS AND IM MAD BOUT IT

Ikeda

My cat has mad soccer skills

Gairola

..Good movies or shows! Go:

Howard

さっきからゆめにっきのMADで泣きまくっている俺

Bell

Tim & I finished writing the first love ballad for The Woo Hoo Band tonight - then worked on 1/2 of another "fun" song.......a work in progress - but it's gonna be hilarious.....Tim & Mark - WOO HOO !!

Mukherjee

So catalina island or las vegas??
Never been to catalina island it look pretty nice.. whos been there?

Sánchez

First day of work, wish me luck...

Kimura

@catxodonnell thank you cat! Love you too!

Lakhanpal

Could my life get any stranger....seriously?! This stuff is movie worthy, seriously! LOL!

Gutiérrez

Lmao Erica is like a cat.. Always hissing and scratching, mad sneaky. Eyes scream trouble

López

@cat_alpaka 財布関係、すべてが片付いたら買おう

Long

@ekmcintyre cat him up on soaps lol, then headin 2 gym later. Any mad nites out? Xx

Ramírez

I guess my fugly ass cat was chillin in my room all damn day...lightweight mad kus he sheds ..fuck.

Fujita

What is the single BEST mod you can do to a Commodore and why?

Rivera

Back home tomoz . Miss me cat mia shes not doin well with me not there shes panikin drivin tony mad and me bed i miss me bed lol had good time tho . Wish i was off work longer . Big thanks for me break to everyone i seen

Martin

Starvin, im about to go to mcdonalds and smash some late night menu BY MY SELF since everybodys asleep.

Parker

【twitter】テクノポップの大御所・平沢進がNyan Cat他MADですごい【平沢唯じゃない】 - NAVER まとめ http://t.co/IEM4sFnRzj

Peretz

I cannot sleep without my cat. Why must he be hiding from meeee. @JessWidman I blame you for kidnapping me all weekend. Lani is mad!

Watanabe

Hooverphonic – Mad About You #np

Ochion

When your friend calls you to hear how her cat sounds mad... #thatswhenyouknow @NATTTY__ice @danielleherbst

Brooks

Somebody commented on one of my videos and called me the white Childish Gambino

Yamaguchi

Wtf the cat lost my
Damn weed. Mad as fuck
I gotta find my shit.....

Yamazaki

@OnlyFuturistic <- I fucks wit this cat. Mad talent

Perry

The cat is really, really mad that i disrupted his nap in the microwave.

Ganguly

I really just need my cat rn but hes mad at me

Hughes

@JaviRodriguezJr he and his creepy claw. I was so mad when he lied about the cat outside today....

Cooper

currently watching: season 1 of mad men. thank you @KolinenOG

Suzuki

"My dog has been vegan since I got her at 6 weeks. She is now 13 and has the health and energy of a 3 year old." - Chris Sanders

Takahashi

Does anyone know a young lady who drives a blue STI?

Okada

@Emaniaish he gets more than cat food that nigga mad spoiled

Brijesh

Who is the Strongest Super Hero???? Thor, Superman or The Hulk?...

Lín

Im mad a nigga came out wit an Mixtape named Horsepower, smh just gone look like i stole it for a song title ... Fuck it idc

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...