4/08/2013

mad cat

@teamgilliez @madisvictorious @flawlizgillies Mad was perfect at Cat

Comments

Katz

Ok so last year u of l fans went ape shit because UK fans burned a couch... U of l wins it and I hear gun shots??? To the stupid fans out their stop that shit right now.

Butler

@FlightGangRocky a cat got mad because I said "Romo sucks" (my opinion right) but popped off at the mouth and when I said something back

King

i want pizza and cuddles...now...so does my cat...but hes mad at me rn...

Matsumoto

TALKN BOUT I GOT MAD BITCH FUCK YO OLLEEE DUSTY SPIDER WEB CAT

Brown

fucking cool day with my mother @Mad__Cat and my bro @D__Lav !!)

Azoulay

out family loves mad men so much we even named our cat after it

Ross

@roberta_sparrow mad joanne heavy cat daft.

@cat_alpaka お医者さんはやく行けるといいね

Bell

@CattheKhajiit @IamHircine Is Cat mad at Ventus?

Yoshida

My cat is tripping mad balls.

Yamazaki

did U of L whoop that butt or what, why you mad UK fans why??????

Friedman

Cat woman is about to get phucked up by Harley Quinn l violation over load!!!

Hughes

eridan is rrly mad because he saw another cat outside except instead of trying to fight hes just poofy and glaring at the window

Itō

jason duncan cme up the road

Davis

Mr. Clark Griswold.

Ōta

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spent about 1 1/2 hours making a new receipt the Chicken Alfredo Lasagna - I put in extra chicken for my son and cheese and it was TERRIFIC.....I had one piece....the rest of the 9 x 13 pan sat on the stove waiting for others to come home to eat....the gate was up in the kitchen....I went down stairs take some things from the garage and guess who knocked the gate down and ate the ENTIRE REST OF THE PAN!!!!!!!!!!! J A G E R!! I am BEYOND PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I am goning to bed! GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!

Yamashita

Have you ever been so mad and sad that even petting a cat makes you want to cry?

Murakami

@1K3VINC we all grown. We all suck dick and licking cat. Nothing new. If it was me Ida been mad bout dudes lame 45 seconds of dick game.

Fukuda

@izabellavarelaa your cat is mad fatt !

Malik clan

I wonder what Dr.Claw and Mad Cat are up to now since Inspector Gadget retired?

Roberts

Rogers cat is mad weird lol

Tanaka

My cat seems to be the only one that never gets mad at me and loves me no matter what I do or say

Reed

OH Sadie Wabbit, WHAT did I do to offend thee??? I just went to lay down and I found 3 strategically placed raisins on my heating pad.... And a nice wet pillow... GRR... I took all the bedding off and mattress cover and threw it in the wash... Come back to Sadie with the tea bag from my tea I had just brought in when I went to lay down.... I try taking it away. She growls, hits me with her front paws, tug of war and tea ALL over the mattress.... No nap for me I guess....

Young

Harry Potter from the DADA (Defence Against the Dark Arts) Teachers' point of view:

- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Died
- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Lost His Memory
- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Got Fired
- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Wasn’t Mad-Eye
- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Was A Crazy Cat Lady
- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Killed Dumbledore
- Harry Potter and the Year the DADA Teacher Was An Evil Death Eater

Cr: "Oh Yeah! I am the Biggest HP Freak!!! any doubt?"
~ Admin Faux

Kawle

kourtney finna makee me mad keep thinkinq this cat is a doq . likee no qirl not woof woof , its meow meow .

González

Siva is like a mad cat, just reaching and scratching the living daylights outta Michigan

Abe

My cat always pretends to get mad at me.. and walks out.. but then comes back 3 seconds later purring. Obviously he loves me too much

Thomas

FB marriage❤ ?

Agnihotri

Update: Mittens is home, safe and sound.... and Grounded.

Yamada

@a_Cheshire_Cat_ 高校とおんなじやで・・・w

Morgan

Omg big fud nut really is going mad .the cats shiting in his garden .aww look scott there taking the piss out of u now sitting looking in the Windows wahaha 2 claws up to u big man ahaha u big fud hope u fall on your big face chasing it lol xxx

Walker

Mad cat suffers acute existential fatigue as history re-written again by those at the top for those at the top.... http://t.co/2veE2ZIdHh

Amar

Kp hate me wen im NOT inside det cat beatin it ,cuz wen I b hitting it allllll I hear is "RED BABBBBY , I LOVE YOU"

Dash

Great way to start week .-.
mad cat

Hasegawa

Ctfu at these chicks out here selling they meds when u really need to be taking that shit wit yo J Cat asses lol UR DONE!!!

Nishimura

If you have been catfished I want to see your stories under this status I have def been catfished in the past a few times and I feel like tagging her in a status lol

Sahni

Well that cat is out the bag...i cant wait for the outcome of it...lol....Poor lil tink tink...dont be mad....lol...

Okamoto

Does NO BRAIN FUNCTION Mean One Is DEAD?

Kondō

“@PattWhoreton: MY CAT HAD KITTENS IN MY BED IDK IF IM MAD OR NOT” so joyous, be proud

Fujita

@LongIslandIceZ over here mad as hell kicking and hittin my cat. This mutha fucka really done lost his damn mind!!

Jenkins

Mad woman just screamed at me that a cat had gone under my van my reply “it better run off fast then” jumped in drove off cat was long gone

Saitō

@litherland Someone said: "i carry a device making all inf. available anywhere. I use it to look at cat pictures and get mad at strangers"

Bennett

WHAT. HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD. IT IS A CAT DRESSED AS A CAT. https://t.co/hBxCxgnNw2 via @Winskillfull @pjmontgomery

Baker

a wasp stung my cat :( he keeps meowing and licking his paw now.

Robinson

@misterdonttcare http://t.co/AQcfTMWwft

Cooper

my cat is mad at me

Ramírez

@Harlequin_mad cat fight? lucha en barro?

Sadangi

The criminal Dillard US Corporation Gobment. Like I believe in the big Pipe Dream that our phony PM Juliar Gillard can bring home the bacon from China, for Australia, when Gillard is only a communist side show freak NWO nut. Ha, ha. As for Ford, back to treasury, lots more money for the fat cat bosses and union criminal officials. Oh, but the Gillard gobment is broke. Lol.
mad cat

Gairola

I wanna jump so good but i cant and wont cuz we just cant and that's all there is to it. i wanna free fall for a 1000 miles, sounds so fun. But im not done, now its time for creativity. Some capability, maybe even some ingenuity...Fluently. It's like a mad rime from the cat in the big hat. where's the ball bat? Time to crack a crack heads head: beat him till hes dead. Then they charge us cuz we fled....the scene of the crime. with 2 nickels and 1 dime??? Im way bored and add is subtracting lol. night bitches

Reyes

MY CAT HAD KITTENS IN MY BED IDK IF IM MAD OR NOT

How did these refs get this game. They suck!!!!!!!

Matsuda

If you're under the age of 17 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost.

Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons - I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it.

You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching...
-Kenan and Kel
-Doug
-Pinky and the Brain
-AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
-Rocko's Modern Life
-Animaniacs
-Courage the Cowardly Dog
-Hey Arnold
-Clarissa Explains it All
-The Simpsons
-The Fresh Prince of Bel air
-Nickelodeon Slime Time
-Family Feud

You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE!
You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised...

You remember:
-Step by Step
-Family Matters
-Dinosaurs
-Boy Meets World

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

When everything was settled by:

-rock paper scissors or
-bubble gum bubble gum in a dish

When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it...

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape.

You remember when Super Nintendo became popular.

You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.

You remember watching:
-The Magic School Bus
-Wishbone
-Reading Rainbow
-Ghostwriter on PBS

You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.

And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls.

You remember eating Warheads and Smarties

You remember watching:
-The 1st Batman
-Aladdin
-Ninja Turtles
-Ghost Busters
-X-Men

You remember Ring Pops!!!

If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"

You remember boom boxes vs. CD players

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went

You watched the original cartoons of
-Rugrats
-Wild Thornberrys
-Power Rangers (with the Green ranger)
-Rocket Power
-Transformers

All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand

If you collected:
-Beanie Babies
-Pokemon cards (the oringinal 150)
-Coins with the states on them
-Carebears
-Silver dollars, which were cool to have

Everyone watched the WB

If you even know what an original Walkman is..

You know the Macarena by heart

"Talk to the hand". . .enough said.

You went to McDonald's to play in the play place

Before the MySpace/­Facebook/­Twitter frenzy...

Before the Internet & text messaging...

Before Sidekicks & iPods ...

Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360...

Before Spongebob...

When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces

When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs

When gas was $1.

When we recorded stuff on VCR

You had slap bracelets!

You actually played outside until it was dark!

Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear...

ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...