4/08/2013

mad cat

Ding, dong the witch is dead.....

Comments

Nakano

this is for them daddys tht fucced ur kids lyfe..now they dont know who they family is...out here for years n no body knows ur a relative to them...now somebody dies nd i cant even give my prayiers cause they dnt know who the fuck i am...

thanks to the nigga tht made
joseph lee milton
the son of Emma Combs r.i.p granny i love nd miss u soo much words cant explain how mad i am at ur son...also known as t.c. tom cat

Thompson

I'M SOOOO TIRED OF HAVING THESE CAT FIGHTS WITH JUICY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...SHE WAKES UP AT THE SAME TIME EVERY LATE NIGHT EARLY MORNING...SHE TURNS ON NICK JR AND THAT'S WHEN THE ISSUES BEGIN...SHE WAKES ME UP OUT MY SLEEP EVERY 2 MINUTES TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE CHILDREN SHOWS....."MOMMA, A CLUE A CLUE"...I SHOT TO THE ROOF OUT MY SLEEP...NOW THIS ONE GONNA HAVE YALL IN TEARS...SO ONCE AGAIN I'M SLEEP DEAD TO THE WORLD...I WAKE UP TO JUICY SITTING ON MY BACK RIDING ME AS IF I WERE A BULL....I WOKE UP AND LOOKED AT THE TV AND WHY WAS IT A CARTOON CHARACTER RIDING A FUCKIN BULL FORREAL AND I GUESS SHE WANTED TO RIDE ONE TOO SO SHE GOT ON MY FUCKIN BACK WHILE I WAS SLEEP RIDING ME.....WTF...SHE SAID.."MOMMA, I'M RIDING A BULL.....ROTFLMFAO....I SAID JUICY YOU GOT 2SECONDS TO GET OFF MY FUCKIN BACK...I COULDN'T GET HER OFF..SHE HAD THE BACK OF MY NIGHT GOWN (BY THE NECK PART) TUGGIN LIKE SHE REALLY RIDING A FUCKIN BULL...MY LIFE...SMFH

Stewart

@cat_alpaka 冷蔵保存だ!

Lín

【当日店舗にいるキャラクター】
・Queen of Hearts
・White rabbit
・Mad as a hatter
・Cheshire cat
・Tweedles
・Humpty Dumpty
イベント詳細はhttp://t.co/NKxd1opK7Jをご覧下さい。

Miura

@penis_monster HELL YES!Think I wanna take you on a Mad Hatters Tea Party Date with tea and light refreshments. You can bring 1 cat with you

Ganguly

So mad right now I could just stab a cat

Yamada

Eder thinks he got mad game cuz he picks up hookers from Fremont on the cat bus

Flores

@JLam1993 @sofiamellitas we are going to take mad good care of our baby cat we will prove everyone WRONG

Davies

COMMENT your month & the day you where born...??:)

January- I fuck a cat
February-I punch myself
March- I are my socks
April- I ran away from home
May- I walked into a wall
June- I flip my car
July- I tickle myself
August- I cut myself
September- I bite myself
October- I burn myself
November- I ran into the wall December-I raped a dog

1- Cos I'm gay
2- Cos I wanted to
3- Cos I hated it
4- Cos I was high
5- Cos it look good
6- Cos I'm rich
7- Cos I got dared to do it
8- Cos I love to
9- Cos I was drunk
10- Cos I was bored
11- Cos I'm a mad cunt
12- Cos I'm sick
13- Cos I'm moving away from ere
14- Cos I stole your cat
15- Cos my shirt was dirty
16- Cos my team lost
17- Cos I'm hot
18- Cos I felt like it
19- Cos its my birthday
20- Cos I was thirsty
21- Cos I had no money
22- Cos I dnt care
23- Cos I'm single now
24- Cos my car wouldn't start
25- Cos I was sleepwalking
26- Cos I bought it
27- Cos I'm ugly
28- Cos I'm a slut
29- Cos too much to do
30- Cos my clothes got wet
31- Cos I'm married

Ahahaha:)

Campbell

Most underrated dude in the game right now > Toby Duron

Amar

@ValWilkinson1 very considerate towards your cat! That is the drawback of a bit of sun, we go mad as it is so rare.

Kimura

i think kim shand should control her cat as it seems to want to get drunk lol

Mandadapu

Is there any way to discipline a cat?

Fujita

@MischiefMoggy1 @Tosh_black_cat @Cat_Weasel He mad and cryin by da door den he climbin on her MOL #wlf

Takahashi

People are making the biggest deal of Raila skiping an illegitimate event at Kasarani, they fail to notice that all the participants of the presidential contest dint attend it ....the reason they give is Raila aught to attend for reconciliation purposes. ........Reconciliation is OK Raila and other leaders have done it every five years after bitter tribal exchanges but why do people pour salt in the same wounds after reconciling after every five years by instaling illegal presidents???

Reconciliation in this Country must be real not just for convieniences of waiting for another for five years to take advantage of the same

Gairola

Love how mad my cat goes for ham #chillbro

Takeuchi

lordoftheinternet: you know what’s adorable? cat feet look at them aww little toes kitties http://t.co/0Lp0F8yaVT

Green

Beyonce? Alicia? Christina? Best voice of this generation?

Morales

Been oot for 2 hours looking for me cat :( must looked mad waling round shouting tinkerbelle !!

Rath

Jay Get my isha from monte tomo and give it to me after School

López

Taking mad selfies with my cat #wecute http://t.co/jM5nd2vj8r

Malakar

Haha my cat is too funny. So were on our way out and joe said come see your cat! I go outside and find him like this..lmao. I guess he got cold with all this wind and needed a warm nap.
mad cat

Clark

#MIC Mad Iccle Cat, Quality programme

Patel

Artist of the day: elton john. Great performer musician and pianist. Behind the costumes and the big white glssses and feathered boas lie a hit machine. His debut album until goodbye yellow brick road was a terrific 5 album run. Ballads rockers anthems and jams. He can do it all. From your song to all the young girls love alice to bennie and the jets. Concept albums? No problem..... captain fantastic and goodbye yellow brick road are both right there with tommy etc etc. Secret weapon is dee murray on bass. Unbelievable bass lines thoughout every song. Check his stuff on rocket man or levon. Extrodinary talent. Little known fact? Nigel olssen on drums used to live in raleigh. He is an oscar winner for writing lion king. Tony winner for billy elliot. His 80s and 90s is uneven but some great moments with guess why they call them the blues im srill standing little jeannie empty garden town of plenty. In concert last saturday in greensboro. It had to be great.

Three songs no one knows and will never be on the radio: taking old soldiers mona lisa and mad hatters the greatest discovery harmony and elderberry wine and love lies bleeding(very very underrated)

Ochion

“@helloKIMMY92: The cat outside sounds like a baby #shutthefuckup” to that cats mad creepy

Ōta

I FRECKN HATE CATS! i just dun my gd deed 4 the day n saved a beautiful baby rat and set it free, i wish that cats had 2 be registerd like dogs.theyre horid murdism animals!

Smith

What if I bought a cat and then just left it to roam the halls of Pius? Like the school pet.

Aoki

Taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat.

Sasaki

@meowmistidawn Bras, panties, Mad Men Barbie, pepper mill, cat trees, "Massage wand", corsets, Umbrella Corp sticker (<3).

Sadangi

WHAT SHOULD I DO?? This young girl says she's been dating this guy for quite some time now but they never had sexual intercourse, because she believes in waiting until marriage to have sex. She says she sees the frustration on the guy day after day and she knows that the reason he is not proposing. She too is frustrated and while she has her principles, she also love her boyfriend very much and wants to keep him. She wants to know if she should just go ahead and sleep with him or stick to her word and don't have sex with until they are married???

Russell

Theres a cat on my wall and my dogs barking like fucking mad omG SHUSH ITS JUST A CAT

Katō

Hubby and I at the Hotel
mad cat

Howard

Disgraceful that Maggie is not getting a full State funeral just because of lefties, soap dodgers, students who were not even born when she rescued this country and the metropolitan liberal establishment who are not fit to carry her handbag. Do you agree?

Peterson

"@Tessss_M: One time I went to a boys house and just kept petting his cat then he got mad true story".this happens to me too... Twins

Satō

Are you attending the World Jiggers day event at Kasarani Stadium?
Are you watching the events on your TV as programmed by the Media Houses owned by the Uhurus, Mois and other Mount Kenya affiliated tycoons?

If you are not doing any of the above, then you are my man/woman? Please I need to know you!

Tanaka

GARETH VS KRONIIC

3VERSES
NO COMMENTING THRU BATTLE
20MINUTES TO REPLY
WINNER BY MOST LIKES

GARETH FIRST

#GEE

Clarke

How can Congress not back universal background checks for gun purchases? I do not understand the problem with screening purchasers prior to buying a gun.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...