4/08/2013

mcdonalds

Lps mcdonalds
mcdonalds

Comments

Dash

This goes out to ALL family and friends that know me. I feel like i should just air it out ... Growing up with 2 loving sisters and a mother, i look back and i wish that i changed some things and God forbid i do anything else that i will regret. My mom was one of the strongest people on this planet i know, no matter what the hell it was that she went through through trial and triumph she was strong. Rest her soul in peace but when she passed away i started to think, she wanted us kids to be strong and to look after one another and i will still do it. My health is not the greatest and i just look back and think what my mother would do. My Uncle Johnny is by far the best man, best uncle, and best father figure i know ... and i want to thank him for being there when i needed him. That goes for Aunt Misty Mckinney too. I enjoy being and Uncle, a friend, and a loving fiance to Jordan Sigmon. Without her i do not know where i would be ... most likely going down a broken road. Shea McDonald Elmore thanks for being a sister to me by God we have some good times especially when you shot an angry bird down my throat lol. That was what was on my mind and there i said it. I love my family more than my own life and i will forever.

Jenkins

do you feed your lil ones sea foods? ~jenn

Nelson

Japanese McDonalds SpongeBob Comercial HD
mcdonalds

Guō

Girl: McDonald’s chale?
Boy: Spelling bolo to hi jayenge.
Girl: 1 kam karo KFC chalte hai.
Boy: KFC ka Fullform bolo .........
Girl: Rehne de kutte, samosa hi
khila de. :p

Wáng

"All truth and no grace is brutality...all grace and no truth is hypocrisy..." -James McDonald

Hashimoto

suing mcdonalds for making me dig up change to pay for a fuckin bbq sauce packet (????tf)

Sengupta

@BadGirlAshh_ lmao... yall niggas stay fighting in mcdonalds lol imma be there tmrw, you work ?

Phillips

Ima build me a strip club with a McDonalds in it

Foster

McDonalds FISHY FISHY MouthOff App (US only) #fishyfishy
mcdonalds

Kamala

McDonalds is getting a little to expensive to be some McDonalds. lol

Wood

Kinda irritated (right now) when people make you feel your struggles are minimal.

Cox

McDonalds with the dudes and of course the one and only.... He needs no introduction the incredible… http://t.co/Y5CT8iBD6K

Gokani

I love how Kentucky is the odds on favorite to win it all next year at 4 to 1 and not one player is in college right now

Thomas

at mcdonalds >

Collins

Our AFA-NIET National Finalists! Thaddeus Fitzpatrick in Prose and Poetry! Collin Metcalf in Extemp! Taylor McDonald in Drama! Roll Tide!

Roberts

USC students, come to our McWrap Party near you and try the new Premium McWrap. Tweet @McDonalds_SoCal for your invite! #UnWrapWhatsFresh

Nakamura

McDonalds Revealed!!! Super Size Me style Documentary Part 1
mcdonalds

Gotō

Thanks to Mike McDonald for coordinating a great Golf Tournament raising money for Grace Avenue Missions, Ministry and Assistance! Sounded like everyone had a great time!

Russell

Sweet tea from McDonalds >

Hernández

So im giving a shout out to

Kenny Austin Colt Fears
Matt McDonald Chris McDonald

Cruz

To the super hot flight instructor (i think its Jessica??) you seem really cool and down to earth and definitely funny
Call me...

-your soon to be student

Peterson

I am going to be painting on live television! KC Live on May 8! I need to select a local charity to donate the painting to after I finish it. Any suggestions? The charity would get lots of air time! :)

Clark

I wish McDonalds served breakfast after midnight

Fukuda

Japanese McDonalds Commercial - english subtitles
mcdonalds

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...