4/08/2013

mega millions

True or false:
Cowboys have a playoff chance this year.

Travis

Comments

Yamaguchi

Any good places in trini to shop for beautiful and/or affordable doors and windows?

Inoue

Mega Millions Drawing: Friday, 12/16/2011
mega millions

Mitchell

mega millions
mega millions

Perry

Me & My boo make money together that why we stay together,Stay focus BAY!!!

Watanabe

Mega Millions Winner??? 640 Million Dollars!! Lottery Ticket
mega millions

What is the one piece of equipment you have sold that you wish you could have back?

Rath

Mega Millions for 4/5/2013: 08 15 23 36 41 MB: 5 MP: 3  Jackpot: $50 Million #MegaMillions http://t.co/jm1Wen4MA0 #idaholottery

Paswan

Secret Files Expose Offshore’s Global Impact

Dozens of journalists sifted through millions of leaked records and thousands of names to produce ICIJ’s investigation into offshore secrecy

By Gerard Ryle, Marina Walker Guevara, Michael Hudson, Nicky Hager, Duncan Campbell and Stefan Candea

International Consortium of Investigative Journalists

A cache of 2.5 million files has cracked open the secrets of more than 120,000 offshore companies and trusts, exposing hidden dealings of politicians, con men and the mega-rich the world over.

The secret records obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists lay bare the names behind covert companies and private trusts in the British Virgin Islands, the Cook Islands and other offshore hideaways.

They include American doctors and dentists and middle-class Greek villagers as well as families and associates of long-time
despots, Wall Street swindlers, Eastern European and Indonesian billionaires, Russian corporate executives, international arms dealers and a sham-director-fronted company that the European Union has labeled as a cog in Iran’s nuclear-development program.

The leaked files provide facts and figures — cash transfers, incorporation dates, links between companies and individuals —
that illustrate how offshore financial secrecy has spread aggressively around the globe, allowing the wealthy and the well-
connected to dodge taxes and fueling corruption and economic woes in rich and poor nations alike. The records detail the
offshore holdings of people and companies in more than 170 countries and territories.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/offshore-companies-politicians_n_3008426.html

Myers

So yesterday I posted my car for sale on here, and instead I got multiple rude comments on how I'm a "RICH BITCH" from IRT and blah blah blah. Let me clear something up, something that no one knows besides my family and close friends. I got payed 30,000 from IRT, that's it. Surprise!!!
So the cars I had before, and have now, are a result of me working hard my whole life pulling 12 hour days, 6 days a week, and that's what I continue to do. Not from being a Celebrity, and all of that time working hard and being a mom is another reason I'm not on here posting much.

I notice from time to time when I post a little personal moment of my life the haters come out. I'd rather have 10 real fans then 20,000 fake ones. It's haters like you that make me think twice before I share my life on here... so if that explains you then just delete my page and I'll continue to ban you haters as you arise. And to the girl who posted "Oh a new mom, I wonder if she still can fit into her bikini", yes I can and better than before! I'm so blessed I weigh 15lbs lighter than before I had my baby.

Anyway, to my real friends and fans, thank you for your continued love and support and understanding of me and who I am, even before IRT.

BE REAL OR BE GONE

Sharma

Rob Joins In On Mega Millions Fever
mega millions

Campbell

@cass_deremer1 ew. soccer feet.

Hughes

april 05 2013 mega millions winning numbers 8 15 23 36 41 mb 5

Thomas

Mega Millions Lottery Ticket Jackpot $640 Million Record Breaking
mega millions

Gutiérrez

8 Crazy Gadgets to Buy If You Win Mega Millions http://t.co/BXr9LWPCDg

Nakajima

Mega Millions 640 Million Dollars
mega millions

Rogers

Why do you do this?

Itō

Mega Millions "Play Mega"
mega millions

García

Md Mega Millions Winners Announced
mega millions

Jackson

LOL.."@Dannypace: I won $9 on mega millions. #herecometheladies"

Aoki

Mega Millions win would mean mega tax bill
mega millions

Powell

For my bday hope I hit tha califirornia mega millions today.. Lol rite

Friedman

$19,000,000 Mega Millions Winner
mega millions

Fujita

#MegaMillions #Lotto Mega Millions - Northwest Arkansas News: Mega MillionsNorthwest Arka... http://t.co/x0Qh9vlCkW Please Share/Repost

Díaz

@kelscolleen3 okay!

Ochion

Big weekend , full I joyful surprises..downs stairs done ( thanks to kookoo/Paul )dinner at my mothers (yummy)kids bath done /ready for bed...
Then some us time with the wife before another week..
Come on mega million

Walker

How to Play Lotto And Win Mega Millions Ohio Lottery Jackpot
mega millions

Nguyen

Mega Millions, bacon coffin - The Guyism Speed Round for 3/30
mega millions

Collins

Idaho Mega Millions Winner Claims Prize
mega millions

Wagle

Whats on my mind ? A clean House An Amazing Child and an awesome next few days off :) life is friggin good !

Okada

In a statement released on his website
*(Quite' el nombre del sitio para que los rastreadores del la mega church no saquen de circulacion esto.), which appeared stripped down and bare, he said he has been questioning the faith for a long time. “I believe now that the Bible is a fallible, flawed, highly inconsistent history book that has been altered hundreds of times. There is zero evidence the Bible is the holy word of God,” said Osteen.

The reaction across the Christian world ranged from shock to grief to anger. “I can’t believe it,” said Jolene McCormack, of Austin, Texas, “he’s the last person I would expect to defect to atheism.”

Some of his parishioners at his Lakewood, Texas area megachurch expressed anger. “We’ve given him so much, and now he’s leaving us?” said Jim Burger, 65, a ten-year member of the church. “We won’t stand for it.”

In recent months, Osteen had demonstrated a willingness to deviate from Christian doctrine, often peppering his sermons with “New Age” references and at one point calling himself “God”.

The incident occurred in February and created a local uproar. Halfway through his morning Sunday service he dropped to his knees and began crying, and then announced, “I am God! I am just as much a God as our Lord is!” The 10,000 members in attendance appeared stunned. Osteen later released an apology, and blamed the outburst on a lack of sleep due to his busy travel schedule.

With Osteen’s departure, the church is left with a gaping hole in its leadership. A press release prepared by the church claimed Osteen is experiencing a “mental breakdown” and seemed to suggest they are unwilling to accept his resignation. “We won’t put up with this,” a congregation leader said off the record. “This guy’s made millions off of us, we’re not going to let him just take our money. We know his net worth is in upwards of $50 million.”

In the church parking lot on Sunday, a crowd gathered to hold a prayer vigil. “We’ll pray for him. He’s come under the influence of the Devil,” said Margaret Samson, a twelve-year member of the church. “We will go on. But we need him. We can’t do this without him.”

Baker

I had people from different countrys hitting me up about that picture. Lol i never knew it take off like it did. If you look at the original picture i posted it at exactly 12 a.m on April 1st and even after commenting on it that it was all bullshit people are still spreading it. Once i max out my friends capacity my reach will be unstoppable. Once i start making music again it will be heard.

Evans

“@Aboudy21: I wish we could hit the mega millions lmao @fred_beydoun” lmao we would buy all of westeros

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...