4/08/2013

money stacks

Some videos and some stacks
money stacks

Comments

Suzuki

"@xoQueenBee_: money make me cum, you just kinda get me by."

Amar

whos tryna ball at highland tomorrow

Foster

Dirty money, sloppy stacks

Hayashi

This riot shits some joke ting real talk you guys just need to stack your money, get a job & pay for your shit like really fucking broke hood niggers wearing your one gucci hat & belt laa it man

Nakajima

17 Stacks feat. Partee "Da Money Money"
money stacks

Nakashima

boy got stacks looool money talllllllll

Mizrachi

If I dnt kno nothin at all I kno I gotta get this doe hustlin thuggin taken losses got me movin on the go money stay up on my mind got me grindin overtime gotta stack before u SHINEE !!!!!

Jackson

So Maggie Thatcher has popped her clogs, if you are old enough what do you remember her for most :
Stealing Primary school milk
Burning all the North sea gas to provide cheap electricity
Selling off all the British Utilities to foreign investors
Smashing the unions, setting the working man back 100yrs
Introducing Poll tax
Using VAT to reduce the Community Charge for the rich
Killing off the mines
Killing off the British Car industry
Making claiming the dole the biggest job ever

Williams

Couponing awesomeness for the day:
Gillette body wash: Regular price 5.00, on sale for 1.24, coupon for 1.00 off 2=74 cents ea
Hair dye: Regular price: 6.72, on sale for 2.24, coupon for 2.00, store coupon for 3.00 off 2=2.28 money maker!!!
Baby formula: regular price: 20.00, sale for 17.99, 10.00 in coupons=7.99.
Cereal: regular price 4.49, sale for 1.99, coupon for 1.00 off 2, store coupon for 1.50 off 3=1.11 ea
Frozen pizza: regular price 5.79,Bogo and on sale for 4.49, coupon for 1.00 off 2=1.75 ea
olay body wash: regular price: 4.79, sale-2.39, coupon for 1.00=1.39 ea
Tic tacs: regular price 1.29, doubled coupon for 75 cents= free!!!

Oh yeah!

Mori

GET RICH - MAKE MONEY NOW!! WATCH ME COUNT STACKS! GETTING MONEY *MUST WATCH*
money stacks

Carter

She Say Money Make Her Come So I Showed Her Sum Stacks But No She Aint Gettin Nun.

King

Wtf this custo is sitting here trying to get with me by showing me his stacks of money he has

Campbell

How to make Stacks of Money
money stacks

Rogers

"@JordiiML_: Get money get stacks."

Edwards

Not Always Related
You Shall Not Pass My Firewall
Home | UK | Sons & Daughters

(My son has picked up the phone. On the line is a scammer claiming to be from ‘windows tech support’. He is trying to convince him his computer has a virus.)

Son: “Hello?” *pause* “Yes, this is he.” *pause* “No you’re not.” *pause* “No dumb-a***, that doesn’t exist.” *pause* “You can assure me all you want, you’re not getting access to my computer.” *pause* “No there aren’t, I regularly scan my computer with legitimate software to remove what few viruses get through the firewall.” *pause* “Oh really, one of our other computers? One of the Macs, so well known for being fixed by Windows tech support? I bet your parents are real f***ing proud of you, knowing you make a living trying to steal other people’s money.” *pause* “No call for it? Are you kidding me? There’s no call for you phoning me up trying to steal my money, so I’ll guilt trip you as much as I please.” *pause* “Yes, I know that will show lots of errors, that’s what it always does. I’d be more worried if it didn’t show any errors.” *pause* “I don’t understand why you haven’t hung up yet; you must realise you’re not getting any money out of me… unless you’re not actually allowed to hang up, in which case it’s story time!”

(My son walks into the dining room where my husband and I are sitting, grabs the first book he sees, and flips it open.)

Son: “Ah, J.R.R Tolkien’s The Hobbit, or There and Back Again. Yes, I think we can skip the opening notes. ‘In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirt’—aww, he hung up.”

(As a result of that exchange, we started keeping a small stack of books next to the telephone to read from when scammers or telemarketers call, to see how long it takes them to hang up!)

Roberts

fucks me off how us mechanics get paid peanuts and sparkys and joiners are paid a fortune n we deal with peoples lifes lol

Iyengar

More Stacks
money stacks

Yoshida

Headed to the Job.. 10hr Day.. Up & On It... #$$

Lakhanpal

Money Stacks Pyrex ft E100
money stacks

White

Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar made so much money, he spent over $2,500 each month just on rubber bands to bundle up his stacks of cash.

Flores

Stack money, alles stacks G, blijf stacken tot ik ben aangekomen http://t.co/62Ce4pELda

@Sloppy_Jroe @DPsWhitest damn money mason lets see them stacks boi

Chakraborty

Dre Stacks
money stacks

Levi

[TimelessTV] Trey Stacks - Suttin Lite (Freestyle)
money stacks

Richardson

We should be able to charge cab fares to CityFail when trains are delayed..

Yamamoto

Just put out 4 long boxes of new comics, all on sale for a $1 Buck or 50 comics for $30 bucks, 20 comics for $15. Come by and see them!!!!!

Martin

I hate when people are like id rather have love then money. Like who you fooling?! Id rather be loving myself with stacks. Lmao

Sasaki

Is it wise to take a pic with stacks of money and weed when you have a pending case or no case at all??? #JustWondering

Guō

I love when Riff Raff calls his stacks, "lunch money"

Katō

$money$stacks
money stacks

Takahashi

DCWV Stacks.
money stacks

Kawle

Money Stacks Backpack http://t.co/TuDxxHjvBm via @thefancy

Fukuda

@RonUn_stoppable @iam_lionwoodz @_sexielexie_ stacks, stop trying to bop up every nigga for some money and make money with a real job other

Parker

Yung dude getting that money #guap #guac #richgang #stacks http://t.co/tKmDA2zgdb

Ramírez

お金が無くても見栄を張るのが男なら、背負うべきリュックはこれだ。【MONEY STACKS BACKPACK】 http://t.co/VzKUV0SGp9

Fisher

Jus Stacks "The Take Over" {D2R Filmz}
money stacks

Gómez

Silver stacking, a Family affair, my kids stacks, and what I try to teach them about money
money stacks

Torres

RAP IS A JOKE L-MONEY IS A NINJA FRANK STACKS L-$ F-16 FILMS RELAXIN WITH NINJAS
money stacks

Ishii

Give me my money in stacks
And lace my bitches with 9 figures

Kamala

CADILLAC STACKS™ TV: BEHIND THE MUSIC "MONEY TALKS"
money stacks

Nelson

#TURNUP back in the studio #otw off the wall #moe making money all day http://t.co/ZyVzRKNWW9

Itō

Tears my abdomen = Going back to Hollywood
-Nick Pollock

Walker

I hate wen ppl tell you how to spend yo money you own

Miura

"@JETSoles: Like a dope fiend needs his dope I need my money and stacks"

Kondō

Westwood - Lloyd on his new album, Young Money & Kat Stacks Radio 1
money stacks

David

Switch Stacks - Jiggle - MIXTAPES VOL. 1
money stacks

Satapathy

Mastamind Da Boss ft. Dubb Stacks and Jucilee -"Money Iz Da Motivation"
money stacks

Murphy

Dubb Stacks-On The Grind For Money
money stacks

Nishimura

Money , over bitches ... bucks over ducks ! Rubberband stacks ovr stupid Sluts (:

Zhōu

NEW STREET BANGER Money Stacks 2012
money stacks

Wood

8-Year-Old Somali Thug Countin Stacks!
money stacks

Turner

I wonder how much money she gots in there now . She gonna have stacks .

Green

So much money I got RACKS on RACKS on RACKS on RACKS on RACKS bitch so much money my shit STACKS on STACKS on STACKS on STACKS on STACKS

Sengupta

Get money get stacks pak het hier pak het daar skietskiet in je bitch der face nu heeft ze witten bakkebaard

Aoki

Bout to go to missouri for a couple months to stack this money up but best believe im comin bck hard

Gāo

big jay - stacks
money stacks

Cook

Gino pietermaai - Stash de Stacks
money stacks

Clarke

just deposited all our $$ from this weekend...felt like a balla with that stack of cash! hahah

@Mocrokaan_ get money get stacks hahah

Cukkemane

I have only tried isa for 2day . That time i poor no money stack D:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...