4/08/2013

nick jr

Noggin and Nick Jr. Shows
nick jr

Comments

Biton

TV Rá Tim Bum negocia parceria com o canal Nick Jr. http://t.co/Qa8odQjrKV

González

This band tho........Junie MoPockit Wallace, Kevin Graves, Earnest Prince Jr., & Nick....The Sounds of Faith........hittin hard and heavy...what a blessing!

Phillips

Jr

Yamasaki

Nick Jr. Commercials from 1995 (Part 1)
nick jr

Levi

Having a mommy and munchkin day watching Nick Jr. and eating Fun Dip!!! #relaxing #mommydaughtertime

Upadhyay

Nick Jr. Commercial Break 4 - October 1997.wmv
nick jr

Adams

Realizing that this whole day of cleaning....Nick Jr has been on....

Ishii

something i wrote about my life.....

Tattoos and ink blasted all over my face
sitting in prison always wishing to be in a different place
not knowing nothing in life but fists and blood
never gave myself the chance of a good life never could of become
a loving husband, a good father or even a good man
placed in a world of sharks a kid doing the best he can
always trying to give myself a name in a high tension place
never gave myself a choice in life, born with a ready face
the ready face and tension place gave way and now im alone
if i fuck up again ill never go home
my pupils are dilated with all hate and fear
afraid of myself as i drown in my silent tears
fearless my neck says but what about my heart
been a long road been putting my fists up from the start
now im sitting in prison because of anger and rage
watching as life slowly goes by page by page
but times get bleak and dark like no ones there
my grip on reality has fallen away it seems no one cares
always seem to be getting too many choices to choose
my hearts been to scared to take the chance to loose
life has seemed to jump me to ensure i was done
now my only option is to get up swing back and never to run

Roberts

Chilling wit my son eating snacks watching Nick Jr n shit!

Wong

Nick Jr. Short: Clapping Song (2002)
nick jr

Cooper

Nick Jr. Face Messes Up
nick jr

Long

Nick Jr.
nick jr

Friedman

Nick Jr Promos And Commercials (April 26, 1999)
nick jr

Abe

Ballin at farnum? Treyvon Defreece Kevin Brown Jerrod Livingston Kem Jacinto Garland Jr. Asap Mason Isaiah Nick Fury Gillian Eric Coxson

Nakamura

Nick Jr Face Plays With A Hamster
nick jr

Foster

jon jon & nick luis & me locos ride celebrando. jr B day to davia
nick jr

Rath

OLLIE - NICK JR - WHEN I GROW UP
nick jr

Mizrachi

mrnickoh & nick jr (: @nikkivanity02 http://t.co/b1UbnrsmC0

Jenkins

R.I.P Tyrone Anton Hill; R.I.P David Lee Hill....R.I.P Jimmy Lee Hill Jr. ......R.I.P Jimmy Hill....R.I.P Tradarious Deramus...R.I.P Lawn$ide Nick...R.I.P John Rollover....R.I.P both my great grandmas....Mike-Mike (Erica Cobb lil cuz) ect....
Damn....my name may be next so I had to change my strategy and perception of the world.....and this beautiful daughter to live for

Richardson

youtube poop: the nick jr face does a vtwfbcefvnyjrnehc
nick jr

Fujii

Nick Jr. Commercial Break 5 - October 1997.wmv
nick jr

Aoki

S/o to blaze, jr, ju man, nick, tyre, David, n lil gandy i kick it wit sum real ass niggas last nite

Yoshida

Weird Nick Jr. Productions Logo
nick jr

Okamoto

(August 2001) Nick Jr. Commercial Break 9/13
nick jr

Perry

Totally sucked into the client list on lifetime ... New one at 10 tonight,, looks like I found my Sunday night tv ( oh has my life changed)

Carter

Melo and JR need to do good now

Morris

Nick Jr. Little Bill Commercial (2001)
nick jr

Dash

@wired_momma Can you check for Nick Jr/Hub in 3-5mins for any change please?

Johnson

@04Lyfe87 ooh god nick jr?

Kondō

[: Absen Sore :]

Format
- Nama
- Nick
- Grade

+ Get 100 Ryo

Kirin

Fukuda

Nick Go Buy Me Carls Jr .

Kaneko

Nick jr says its the place for me but they got it wrong the gym is the place for me

Wáng

FQ: My 5 month old daughter already love's watching T.V. As soon as she hears the Dora intro in the morning she gets all hyped up. Does anybody else have children that get all hyped up for a certain show and how old are they?(:

*Mandi*

Nakashima

Time ta shower,gonna go see my kids,celebrate Cameron :-) 16 yrs,omg :-)

Guō

Th Nick Jr wake up song is growing on me #GoGoGo

Scott

Nick Jr. Face The Frog (UK)
nick jr

Barnes

All Nick Jr Face Promos
nick jr

Ortiz

Ya me se todas las canciones de nick jr .. jajaja :(

Brooks

Starting to notice that Maverick is really catching on to things I am teaching him. He is now waving bye, knows how to flip his lips with his fingers while humming to make fun noises and started to sing bah, bah, bah, bah bah beran tonight with me. This Daddy stuff is fun!!!

Sahni

Wow, the guy who plays Sawyer on Lost was just on Nick Jr playing a country boy with a banjo. I feel so betrayed.

Price

RACE RESULTS

Late Model

Fast Time: Donnie Hill

Dash: 1) Bobby Justus 2) David Carter 3) Chad Pendleton 4) Donnie Hill
Heat: 1) Daryl McKay 2) Burgess White 3) Nathan Herron 4) Bill Browning 5) Eric Withers

Feature: 1) Howard Muncy 2) Chad Pendleton 3) Bobby Justus 4) Donnie Hill 5) Josh Cahill 6) Burgess White
7) Eric Withers 8) Daryl McKay 9) Bill Browning 10) Ray Muncy 11) David Carter
12) Les Stephenson 13) Nathan Herron 14) Jim Hursey 15) Steve Karnes

Columbus Modifieds

Fast Time: Shawn Gray
Dash: 1) Kyle Purvis 2) Shane Shirk 3) Shawn Gray 4) George Lindsay
Heat: 1) Jacob Muncy 2) Ray Muncy 3) Ethan Mullett 4) Ron Sagers 5) Bob Eaton
Heat: 1) Chad Pendleton 2) Terry Humphrey 3) Sean MacNealy 4) Dave Disinger 5)

Feature: Official Results TBA

Sport Stock

Fast Time: Mike Litchfield
Dash: 1) Mike Schweyer 2) Ralph Vinson 3) Mike Litcfield 4) Bruce Snider
Heat: 1) Bill Ramey 2) Phil Gussler Jr 3) Nick Nunamaker 4) Kenny Smpson 5) Dennis Middleton

Feature: 1) Mike Litchfield 2) Mike Schweyer 3) Ralph Vinson 4) Bruce Snider 5) Phil Gussler Jr
6) Chip Mack 7) Nick Nunamaker 8) Steve Hursey 9) Kenny Simpson 10) Dennis Middleton
11) Bill Ramey

Crazy Compact

Fast Time: Michael Robison

Feature: 1) Ryan Tamburro 2) Jeremy Menninger 3) Jim McElfresh 4) Dan Disinger 5) Michael Robinson
6) Jeff Watkins 7) Josh Mecum 8) Chris Lucas 9) Cecil Collins 10) Ryan Smith 11) Dillon Barclay
12) Darrell James 13) Dan Kalminer 14) Gwen Walash 15) Jason Grove 16) Scott Osborne
17) Ed Smith 18) Mike Anthony 19) Ryan Parrot 20) Cory Kyer 21) Frank Hreha 22) Charlie Hoepker
23) Danielle Brown 24) Bill Ott 25) Frank Shumacher 26) Jimmy Devuono 27) Shawn Zimmerman

Clarke

Nick Jr. kids Outro
nick jr

Paswan

idk about you but nick jr actually entertains me

Katō

Nick Jr. Face Sings The Dora The Explorer Theme Song
nick jr

Patel

En nick jr is van de partij!

Bennett

oliva nickjr
nick jr

Powell

Nick jr Face Promos (1/6)
nick jr

Nakajima

my la brother had my phone he got all the damn pictures of nick jr in my photos

Bailey

(110 SUBS SPECIAL 1/2) nick jr face sparta SoftJump remix
nick jr

Young

Who remembers "Courage the cowardly dog"?? :D

Matsuda

Check out the Bedtime Block kids sponsorship opportunities on Nick JR and Nick JR2 @NickelodeonUK :) http://t.co/vJrEeUqnkp

Itō

Got some lovely news yesterday... international dogshow Wieselburg,judge mr Horst Kliebenstein, Butterfly Blues Another Level, got CAC CACIB and BOB... thanks Monique van Poppel and Nick Hilferink for the excellent showing..... also many congrats to the breeders of Mendel Jr, Ingrid Rietveld and Jacqueline de Jong-wagenaar!!!

Azoulay

Nice day even wo the sun, and were all just sitting in the couch watching nick jr wow

Fujita

@nick_mic_jr join the club

Watson

Nick Jr. Commercials (March 1996)
nick jr

Jackson

finally get to use the computer! my dayonna thinks its jus for her to play on nick jr. all day! smarter n smarter everyday! home wit all my wild ones dayonna rose, dayten ryder, bryten allen, n bentley james ❤ ❤ "tubby time"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...