4/08/2013

pikachu

@pikachu_lip わろたw

Comments

Jones

#CosasQueVanJuntas Ash Ketchum y Pikachu.

Yamazaki

how could you even think I was louis, weird stranger. My name was Casey Payne and my profile picture was pikachu XD

-Casey

Yamasaki

going as pikachu to hamilton armogedon,i cant wait,whos going?

Gutiérrez

Hey Beautiful, Do you like pokemon?

Cause i wanna pikachu you :D

Murakami

I was Goku for Halloween and I took a picture with a giant Pikachu; 7 year old Brandon would love me.

Wong

でもそれだと金無くなるwww

Miller

If I could go back three years and fix all of my mistakes, I would. Just a little tiny shred of personal admin info for you folks. ~Pikachu

Aoki

@pikachu__king 頭叩きわって記憶消したいwwwwもちろん相手の記憶ねwwwwww

Yamaguchi

Finally found that one elusive electronic for Harrison Loeks yesterday.... Nintendo 3DS XL PIKACHU!

Foster

@sayaka_yashima やったヽ(*´∀`)ノ楽しみにしてる♪

Pérez

#CosasQueVanJuntas Ash y su Pikachu

Gray

@Pikachu_Tony @Star18z @alvaro3rock @andrealoveDMG Porque tengo sueño X3

Butler

tell my niggas weed & brews unbelievable gotta freak or 2 in my vehicle, got the purple drank got the yellow drink when i mix it up call it pikachu

Stewart

@RioMick この時間といえばツイッターかニコ動か寝ることくらいですからね_(:3 」∠)_ニコ動使えないとなると…するめ食べるしかない

Young

@pink_pikachu 音楽の趣味合うしね!\(^o^)/
いや、自分うまいよって人はいないからね!笑

Sakamoto

VAAAAAAAAAAAI PIKACHU!

Matsumoto

どうするちはるちゃんのついったのIDどこ

Sasaki

BOREDOM!! *yawns*

Gómez

@pikachu_hcaep ど、どうぞ?

González

@以降が探せへんのだ

Nelson

Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Moore

@pragl_pikachu やっぱそうだよねwww

Brooks

Decided I am getting
Pikachu
and
BMO tattooed on me (: but hmm where ?

Ochion

@UnPokemonDice Les da envidia tu pikachu animado.

Barnes

{Pikachu uses ThunderBolt on TL}

Sahni

@pragl_pikachu いいっすなぁw

Jaitly

@Leafeon_prpr れりぃたん!

Ogawa

~Seiya
Pedidos ?

Clarke

Tazing people and yelling "Pikachu!"...

Chakraborty

what is your favorite pokemon ? :3

Kawle

@Um_Pikachu_ gatcheeenho, cadê tu??

Nguyen

"Signing Up in a Website"
Preferred Support Forum Screen Name
Me: Sasuke
Website: Screen name [Sasuke] is already in use
Me: CuddlySasuke
Website: Ok
Me: Lolz! xD

Itō

Going to try and get my 3DS soon.

Can't decide on regular blue or black 3ds or the Pikachu 3DS XL. The Pikachu 3DS XL is always in stock in my city because nobody here in Georgia cares about Pokemon, they all barely know anything outside the XBox 360 down here.

Any opinions on which I should get? I only have $180-190 atm but I get $60 per week. Should I save up for the Pikachu 3DS XL?

Kobayashi

@kickthepj a pikachu.

Matsuda

@Pikachu_Tony @Star18z @alvaro3rock @andrealoveDMG Petadooores :D

Azoulay

i smile because you are my sister, i laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!

=best actress! poknat&poknit(pikachu) hahaha in short clown!=

Malakar

You might as well have named your kid pikachu or charzard because its name sounds like a fucking pokemon...

Davis

@aki_0402 @pikachu_you 付き合ってないよ!

Yamamoto

ケンカに巻き込まれると(´・_・`)って顔です

Lakhanpal

ok soo we have a new admin joining us kirri ❤
~pikachu

Bhowmick

"i promise on my LIFE, I will ALWAYS be your friend, alright?"
in that case many people should be dead by now.

~Pikachu.(:

Agnihotri

Imma spank you :(

Amar

My name is...-pikachu~
*hacked*

Inoue

@pragl_pikachu ほとんど全部(´;ω;`)

Mandadapu

Since I started doing everything with Catsexual, I have been so genuinely surprised and amazed by all of the love and support that people have been giving me over the last few years, and considering im fairly sleep deprived and am having a brain melting lecture in school at the moment, I thought I would take a minute to gush and thank you all!

Every time one of you guys tells me you like my music, my talent, or my provocative Catsexual TV. videos because they help get your beef kabob or Pikachu all hot and bothered, I feel amazing ❤

I totally feel as wonderful and as blessed as Lindsey Lohan does every morning after finding out that there was still some cocaine left for her to do during breakfast, and that her friends were just JKing when they said that she had snorted it all up in her vagina the night before. Silly LILO!
YOU GUYZ ARE LIKE ARE MY COCAIN, I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING, AND IF I COULD PACKAGE YOU ALL UP IN GRAM BAGS AND SELL YOU TO RICH COLLEGE BROS AT MY SHCOOL IN ORDER TO HELP PAY OFF SOME OF SOME OF MY STUDENT LOANS, I TOTALLY WOULD.
GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Thank you for the continued support!

Nakagawa

@mofu_mofu_S 名前本名だけどいっかなwww

Cohen

so after starting a new game of Ruby, here's how my current team stands after the Rustboro Gym, with my Torchic and Seedot evolving:

Taillow; level: 7; gender: male; Naive nature; ability: Guts; moves: Peck, Growl
Nuzleaf; level: 14; gender: female; Sassy nature; ability: Early Bird; moves: Bide, Nature Power, Growth, Bullet Seed
Combusken; level: 16; gender: male; Quirky nature; ability: Blaze; moves: Scratch, Peck, Double Kick, Ember

~ Pikachu

Lewis

@AndreaLannister Yo no te he preguntado por eso. Yo te he preguntado por el culo de Pikachu.

Hill

Pikachu?? Lol

Rath

@sykdog ゆみーる流行ってますよねw

Martínez

[[236147243124900]] - Pokeball
[[326134990738733]] - Pikachu
[[255769374490553]] - Deathly Hallows
[[tardis.emoticon]] - TARDIS
[[405838522837838]] - Dalek

Emoticons, Emoticons everywhere.
~Sphinx

Jenkins

@mofu_mofu_S あれで彼女いないんだからね 清楚で可愛い女の子が好きらしいよ:;(∩´﹏`∩);:

Gotō

KC COMICON! While I had fun getting pictures with celebrities holding my balloon sculptures, I was disappointed that no one asked as what character I was dressed - not that I was; I was just wearing my entertaining outfit. I was planning though on looking to see how they were dressed and replying based on that. So if they were an anime character, I could have said, "As Sailor Moon," or "I'm obviously Pikachu... duh." Star Wars: "I'm Darth Sidious. Have you even seen the prequels?"

Wood

@pragl_pikachu そっか:;(∩´﹏`∩);:

Richardson

Siempre me elegía a Pikachu para los combates, no sé si esto tendrá algo que ver con lo de la corriente en la ducha, espero que no.

Patel

And what about the second evil Pikachu clone? How could something as cute as Pikachu be evil...that Pikachu tried to KILL me...

Tanaka

has everyone noticed that when pikachu was just introduced into nintendo it was supposed to be a rat? where even though its still says its a rat it looks more of a rabbit? :3

Agrawal

ってことでれーどさんわじゅーリプ返すオー

Williams

Who want a piece from me I do anything but masks ❤ - Pikachu

Cruz

@pikachu_king するめ本当に好きだねwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ishii

Tattoo hmmmm decisions decisions.

Abe

Kakak pikachu (?)

White

眠たいんだよ2時1時と変な時間に寝てたから

Russell

@pikachu_lip ふーだいちゃんも素敵カップルと思われ(。-_-。)

Ganguly

規制垢フェラワーさん増えまくり

Malach

ちはるちゃんのIDどこ!oの数がわからない!oh!!

Hughes

Charmanders are red. Squirtles are blue. If you were a pokemon, I’d choose you. Your smile is stronger than a hyperbeam. Like Jesse and James, we’d make the perfect Team Rocket. I’ll stay by your side like Pikachu and Ash, and I’ll love you more than a level 80 Rapidash. You’re more legendary than a Zapdos, Entei or Mew. But out of all the 150, I choose you ❤.

~Best Poem Ever~

Morales

Listening to the Pokemon theme song while lifting thanks to Nathan

James

What do you want to study in uni? — elelctrical engineering inshallah :D
3shan pikachu bs :3 http://t.co/wbV72RPXzd

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...