4/08/2013

play games

If the next Xbox is really always on I will be very disappointed.

Comments

Martin

One messed up day.. n to all the boys tryin to start drama ill help you all out this is dumb n i don want any of you.. you all are drama n imma cunt a bitch n thanx to the men who have played me has turned my game on n now all i wanna do is play guys so fuck you very much i appriciate it a bunch.. so i don wanna be wit anyone im gonna juss hurt you so fair warning stay away from me n stop starting drama cuz this is to much for me.. ill let you kno when i grow up a bit n stop playin games but right now thats my plan

Morris

Hey wanna play a game called penis butt? Its fun. My uncle taught me. He also called it "just to the base of the penis just to see how it feels." Man hes long!!

Amar

Games Animals Play - LMS 1986
play games

Tanaka

Games People Play http://t.co/lNwt8pLNB0 #producttestingandreviews

Sharma

Dangerous Games Kids Play - It is a horrible image. A child with a noose. But... http://t.co/zHd4ZnFSu8

Bell

Never a dull moment around here...
-Varsity Softball game cancelled due to weather (very windy here in the Valley; reports of some snow in the higher elevations!) The game has been reschedule for 4/16 when we will play Oak Creek here at BV at a double header.
- entire campus lost power for about 40 minutes. We are back up and running OK now.

Abe

I see you
I see your desire to owned and be mine
But I wonder, can you really cross that line
I see your need to really let go
Can you give it all to me, I have to know
I see your desire your soul to forfeit
Crawl to me now, time to fully submit
I see your need to assume your role
I warn you take heed; it will cost you your soul
I see your desire to play this game
I play for keeps, you will be tamed
I see your desired to be welted and bruised
We both know I am the one who will use and abuse
I see your desire to be love and protected
I also see your need to be punished and corrected
I see your want to be properly trained

To be shown the sweet pleasure of erotic pain
Come to me now, kneel in the slave position
It is time for your destined life to come to fruition
I se your desire to become my new wife
Your ass, tits and cunt now belong to me for life
So give to me now, all that you got
Let us remove all doubt, no more self-wrought
Time to experience your true love of leather
Let us begin this journey together
I see your desires, I feel your need
So come to me now, this is your first deed
I see your desire, submit properly
I see you ready to be DAMNed!

Brown

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/0LPUFPUaCL

Jones

Any my fb friends play that wicked game bubble witch drama that can help me get to level 36 by giving me permission to brake the ghost spell. I need two more (insert eye roll here). Thanks

Satō

I wish I played a pro sport so I could play games and then dick around the rest of my life #dreaming #wish

Fukuda

I hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful Cardinal pregame show on FSN. The tribute to STAN the MAN has been very emotional. Growing up in STL I was very lucky to watch Musial play at least once a week at old Sportsman Park...those were great days!!!! WE all waited for Stan to come up to bat and watch that little "wiggle" he had right before he hit the ball....He was not only a great ball player but one of the most kind, Christian, family oriented men ever on a baseball field!!! There will be another tribute on Friday nite before the game...be sure to watch. Go Cards!!!!

Long

Okay so.......how about we play a game I think one of the other admins is doing GTS so how about ATA or FTW or GTP
-Fishy

Ghatak

SLENDER MAN HAS ARRIVED (Backseat Gaming)
play games

Mori

#DiyDays #Techology: Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games: On S... http://t.co/tcN4CWoYmB @fanz_ly

Ochion

Confession #3918 (SK)
well i knw ths page isnt for posting personal fytz and even i dnt wanna play a game of boys vs grlz as according to me boys and grlz both have equal rytz
but there are sum looserz who thinks that by abusing a girl they would B proud boys!

Mandadapu

Gaming with the Stars - Peter Griffin Plays Black Ops
play games

Biton

This freaking candy crush game has got me angrier then a chronic masterbater after he loses his hands lmao . But seriously frustrating .

Turner

Wednesday Night at or around 6 p.m. Slow will be running a game of Arkham Horror here at the shop, there is room for about 8 players. If you have played before and would like to catch a game, or if you have never played and would like to try it out come on out and play!!! CU@GU!!

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake

Reyes

k, off to RJ's baseball game. Come out and see him play. Starts in 15 mins. Woodbridge Athletic Complex (out where the new High School is being built). Woodbridge Road.
Have a nice afternoon. Finally loving this weather!

Moore

Does anyone wanna get a football game going I wanna play so fucking bad.!

Phillips

Just apology to all my friends who play "Words With Friends" with me, the game wont load, hope it will again soon.

Morgan

Why do they play the games at random times in the ncaa tournament? Like tonight the games is at 9:23 ..random

Peretz

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/KbV8Mk3P9l via @engadget #news #tech

Kondō

Sony PS4 Rumours Revealed: Release Date, Gameplay, Games & Controller
play games

Powell

I been playing World Of Warcraft Started Edition and i can't get my Character to Shattrath City. I ask for help on the game. But seem no one care to help me on the game. If you what to help me let me know right a way. I'm Playing on Thunderhorn realm. Play on toon call Anicamya.

Yamaguchi

Kinect Adventures w/ The Creatures (CGN)
play games

Scott

KILLING OLD MEN IN RAYMAN (Gametime with Smosh)
play games

Wilson

Watching the Manchester derby and I feel it sums up the season City are the better side football wise, but Utd are more resilient and tend to be more lethal when they have their chances. Despite all Citys good play I expect Utd to pinch this which will sum the season up in one game.

Sasaki

Half time at manchester derby both team 0 come on red play attacking game we want see goals from red army come on man utd

Sullivan

your half time comments?

Evans

Storm opens season with a 2-0 loss to Orange County Pateadores.

Sunday’s match up between Santa Clarita and Orange County rounded out the weekend action. The Orange County Pateadores Football Club, opened the 2013 season in the NPSL this Sunday at home by beating FC Santa Clarita Storm 2-0 at Vanguard University Field in Costa Mesa, California.
Former Cuban National Team player Maykel Galindo opened the scoring in the 67th minute via a penalty kick and Jesus Flores scored the second goal of the match in the 89th minute.
The first half of the match ended in a scoreless tie after few scoring opportunities from both sides. The Storm had and excellent opportunity in the 14th minute when midfielder Ricky Cruz took the first shoot of the game off a pass from Forward Tyler Coombes but it was recovered by the Pateadores keeper. In the 30th minute Cruz took an injury to the leg after a Pateador player came in with both feet and clients up and not a call, Cruz had to leave the game. In the second half, Storms Defender Robbie Gouk made a pass to defender Robert Hill who headed the ball to forward Coombes , in turned took it to the net but the ball traveled far to the right of the goal. Both teams substituted players, but it was Galindo, who made the first impact in a breakaway that ended in a tackle in the box that was called a foul in the box for a Penalty Kick . Even with the fact there was not a scoring opportunity and Galindo was facing away from the goal.
The Storm players disputed the call but no results, while Galindo himself took the shot scoring to the upper left hand corner of the Storm’s net. The Momentum was gain by the Pateadors afte the PL and in the 89th minute Pateadors put up an insurance goal.
There was little dispute regarding the second goal, as Flores took a pass to the center of the field and shot to the left side of the goal, scoring with a shot pass Storm keeper AAron Perez
In defense stopping several scoring opportunities for the full 90minutes was the player of the game Derek Dodrill
this is Derek's second season with the Storm, Last season Derek clock more minutes of play then any player on the team. with 1220 minutes in 14 games .

Game Stats.
Storm 5 shots
saves 4
Pateador 6 shots
Saves 4
goals 2 1- pk
goals scored Galindo PK
Jesus Flores 1-89th minute.

Storm now 0-1 in the young season will return home April 13 to face new comers the Las Vegas Stallions FC at Canyon High School in a 5pm kick off . Gate will open at 4pm tickets available on line at www.fcscprosoccer.com or at the gate.
Adults $10.00 (14 and older) youth (under 14) $5.00 and kids 5 and under are FREE.
play games

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...