4/08/2013

snake eyes

Snake Eyes backstage at Wizzfest 2012
snake eyes

Comments

Robinson

Nothing like waking up to a snake missing out of the cage... thank god I have good eyes.. finally found it!!

Clark

@_sebastard get snake eyes with me!

Wagle

I need a queen on my queen size bed and wake up like a king lol ja neh! Mornin every1 remember the lord is de 1 hu guides you from the moment you close your eyes in the night until the tym open them in the mornin ,so a little prayer 4 him wnt hurt !

Allen

Justin Bieber Imagine for Chloe~

“How long will you be staying on tour with me?” I heard Justin say as he turned to look at me. Those brown/hazel eyes, the one’s that I fell in love with.

“Like another week or two and why?” I heard Justin sigh before I felt his fingers interwine with mine as we walked back to his tour bus and sat down on the sofa, fingers still interwined with each other’s.

“Cause when you ain’t there, I feel like the other half of me isn’t there. I feel lost without you. You are like my lucky charm” I couldn’t speak. I didn’t even know he felt like this. Things were running through my mind on the times that me and Justin had together while I’ve been on tour with him and with me going back home soon now, I really want to stay on tour with him.

“Will you be alright with me not being there though?” Justin let out another sigh again as he got up and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Chloe I want you to be there for me. I want you to stay on tour with me. I don’t want you to go home yet” “But Justin, we’ll still be able to chat to each other” “I know we will Chloe, but I need you there with me” I heard Justin say as I let out a sigh. He’s never acted like this before when I came to see him on tour before but why now?

“Justin you haven’t acted like this before why now?” I said as I got up. I wanted to know why. Whenever I came before, like I said this has never happened.

“I’m scared” Justin said as he turned round and faced me. I could see his eyes he was going to cry but why was he scared.

“Baby boy why are you scared?” I said in a soothing voice as I saw Justin nod his head as a few tears escaped from his eyes. I hate to see him cry. I walked up to him and hugged him. I felt his arms snake round my waist as I felt my shoulder getting wet from his tears.

“C-Cause” “Cause what baby?” “What could happen when you go back home and you’ll forget all about me and you won’t ring me or answer my texts” I sighed as he kept crying and I was trying my hardest to calm him down.

“Justin I won’t forget about you and you know that. You are the only boy who I’m in love with. I don’t love no another boy except you. I’m too in love with you” “Same here baby” Justin said in a calmed voice. All of a sudden, I felt his lips press with mine. I kissed him back as I felt him smile in the kiss. Justin is the only boy I want and I’m in love with him. Nobody can take him away from me ❤ True love forever ❤

becca'bieber

García

SNAKE EYES - FIREWORKS DEMO
snake eyes

Agnihotri

Nicolas Cage and Carla Gugino in Snake eyes - Love scene
snake eyes

Wong

They say watch for the handshake to hide the snake i cn tell in a nigga eyes if he fake.

Snake eyes VS Storm shadow ❤

Bell

Name a movie without the letter E in it..... Ash Wheeler says Egg Heads.. Well done.

Baker

Lady Gaga Alex Jones Draco Snake Eyes frame by frame
snake eyes

Lín

Another roll of the Dice..7nz. Some1 will die 2day.. I will die 4u.no comment

Collins

SnakeEyes 804 - Black Ops II Game Clip
snake eyes

Martínez

Neako - Sanctus Neco [prod. Snake Eyes] http://t.co/g4X0urEP81

Zhōu

Lo Down Dirty Snakes || SNAKE EYES (Side A) ||
snake eyes

Yamasaki

Stefano Infusino - Behind your snake eyes ( M.I.T.A. Remix ) [Metodiq]
snake eyes

Reed

Next matchup is!..... Snake Eyes VS. Sub Zero. Tweet your votes!

Wright

The Milk Carton Kids - "Snake Eyes" (Live at WFUV)
snake eyes

Yamada

Courageous is such a good movie! My eyes are going to be so puffy tomorrow, but it was worth every tear!

Avraham

@AnimeTitanium names Brandon writer for snake eyes

Myers

Audiosurf Feint Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Nguyen

Snake Eyes \\\\
snake eyes

Ikeda

How to end off a fun Family Weekend.
G.I. Joe: Retaliation IMAX 3D.

LEE HYUN BUN. ;asdklfja;sdkfja;dfa;lsdfj;dlfj;aslfj

Poor Channing Tatum, dying off before the fun even starts...

Howard

@saintduvall súper man? El capitán planeta? A no ya se snake eyes de GIJoe

King

La gente se mete con Nicolas Cage y le tachan de mal actor, pero se ha cascado unos papelones como Wild at heart, Snake eyes o Arizona baby.

Kimura

Everything that could stop Uhuru Kenyatta from becoming the 4th president of Kenya has been done. And I mean anything and everything. But I still think there is that one thing perharps, which has not been exploited including midnight witchcraft. So this is the last night to try it. Whatever it is, including standing by the head with a red snake in the mouth...anything.

Scott

@pandanicorn_ hahahah i become snake eyes ah hahahah

Gokani

The admin contest is now CLOSED. The results will be up asap.
Good luck to anyone that has applied
Mollyrose Weasley, Queen Of Goats/ Broomhead❤

Miller

Who tryna get these snake eyes wit me in June ?

Carter

Steve Irwin was afraid of Parrots.

Kelly

Revelations 2011: Snake Eyes (Zangief) vs Juicebox
snake eyes

Saitō

NEAKO - "Sanctus Neco" | Prod. by Snake Eyes | @NEAKO http://t.co/u5cdABRCO1

Roberts

Neako – Sanctus Neco (Prod. By Snake Eyes): Consistency is one of the keys in the music game, this day and age... http://t.co/hfINZNCH9d

David

@Scarlett_GIJane @Snake_eyes_E8 —immediately*

Katō

Lost ft. Beezy - Snake Eyes - Dubstep
snake eyes

Anderson

So i dne ben threw so much n the last 3yrs its unbelievable paranoid eyes see everybody as a snake cnt trust so much so i cudnt even see the blessin before me...mi hearts so fuckd up i dnt even know if i kno how to love any more smh i was so worried about the things i thought i cudnt do for u i didnt even try to do the things i cud...its nt tht u dnt deserve too be loved i jus dont deserve you...

Sahni

remember your high school
days.......

comment with your high school
nickname.......

Ishii

SSF4 AE2012 Rico Suave vs AGE Snake Eyes - Winter Brawl 7 Tournament
snake eyes

Davies

@Scarlett_GIJane *realizing there’s nothing he can do, he gently puts her arm down beside her and leaves, trusting the doctors to cure her*

Díaz

Had an unexpected Greek family movie afternoon with Garrett Leahy and Sherray Callistini now time to kick some butt in ultimate frisbee!!! Lets go team, then study time after lol got to love college

Matsuda

I think that Snake Eyes guy wandered off his toku set, got lost, and ended up on the Joe movie set.

Iyengar

Red Rocks - Snake Eyes V5/6 - Carlos
snake eyes

Nakashima

My tongue swollen this piercing is the blow

Barnes

Si, tengo que confesarlo, yo también tenía la esperanza de que Snake Eyes dijera así sea ¡Muuuu!. O por lo menos mostrara su rostro!

Malik clan

So I am walking down the road look down and a snake is like RIGHT THER wtf dude I had a mini heart attack

Kobayashi

Feint feat. CoMa - Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Katiyar

@_beautywithin hahahah yaaaaaaa! It gets exciting especially when snake eyes is fighting!

Katz

About My Tongue Piercing (Snake Eyes)
snake eyes

Dash

G.I. Joe: Retalition - "Jinx vs. Snake Eyes" MOVIE CLIP HD (2013) - BRUCE WILLIS - MEGATRAILER TV
snake eyes

Miura

@Scarlett_GIJane @Snake_eyes_E8 —cabinet, searching for the antidote* It’s gotta be here somewhere…

Jenkins

I love my snake eyes ;)

López

G.I. JOE 1 movie soundtrack. Track 11 of 21 SNAKE EYES
snake eyes

Hernández

Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa)
snake eyes

Wood

Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow.wmv
snake eyes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...