4/08/2013

snake eyes

Plump DJs - Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Comments

King

@Snake_eyes_E8 @Scarlett_GIJane @Roadblock_Joe Windmill: ETA five minutes! Doc: Thank God, she’s getting worse.

Walker

Robot Chicken: What To Get Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Myers

Elephants From Neptune "Snake Eyes" (R2 Live)
snake eyes

Clarke

DJ SNAKE EYES PROMOTE YOURSELF
snake eyes

Turner

My cat has snake eyes.

Rogers

@NathanTheWanted hey Nathh have you watched G.I.JOE cos Snake+Eyes = Sykes hahahaXD

Friedman

@JoshRoncaioli 0 fucks given. Ill snake my dick all the way down the chimney and poke eyes out in the basement

Edwards

im sad!! i lost my snake eyes :( i think i swallowed it .. now i gotta find a place to buy a ring from

Gabai

I got hurt in the weirdest way today. I was roasting a Peep over a fire, because the only way those little marshmallow chicks and bunnies are any good is if their faces are torched off, when the little sugar eyes fell off and burned the living crap out of my hand. It looks like I have a weird snake bite between my thumb and forefinger.

Ishii

Snake eyes ??? http://t.co/gl8wM1D8OE

David

snake eyes piercing
snake eyes

Brooks

Jesus loves me, this I know, Though my hair is white as snow, Though my sight is growing dim, Still He bids me trust in Him. (CHORUS) YES, JESUS LOVES ME .. YES, JESUS LOVES ME .. YES, JESUS LOVES ME, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!! .. Though my steps are oh so slow, with my hand in His, I'll go on through life,
let come what may, He'll be there to lead the way . . . When the nights are dark and long, in my heart He puts a song .. Telling me in words so clear, "Have no fear, for I am near!" . . . When my work on earth is done, and life's victories have been won, He will take me home above, Then I'll understand His love.
I love Jesus, does He know? ... Have I ever told Him so? ... Jesus loves to hear me say, That I love Him every day ... Yes Jesus loves me, and I love Him so!! ...
A lil corny, a lil hokey, but the sentiment that prevails and radiates is HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US, & OUR LOVE BACK TO HIM, THE KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, LORD OF HOSTS & KING OF ALL THINGS!!
♥▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●*༒༺*♔*༻༒*●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬♥
snake eyes

Hall

GI Joe Retaliation was an awesome movie!
3D was amazing as well!

Yoshida

Snake eyes Vs storm shadow

Saitō

Are you Brilliant ?
Answer this !

In a zoo there are Snakes, Elephants and Ostriches.
A man counted 50 eyes, 6 trunks and 40 legs.
How many Snakes are in the Zoo ?

HOt Guys and Girls

#DapyKay#

Martin

hai. nama saya storm shadow ;)

Gray

MAAAAAN...I JUS GOT SUM SAD NEWS...MY GOOD BUDDY JOE SLAUGHTER JUS PASSED....MY HEART GOES OUT 2 DA HUNTER/SLAUGHTER FAMILY & HIS DAUGHTER MARY THOMAS (Slaughter) ..MAY DA GOOD LORD B WIT U GUYS N UR TIME OF NEED....& PACMAN & I ARE SO SORRY 4 UR LOST....YALL R N MY PRAYERS....R.I.P JOE....

Bell

Determined to make a Snake Eyes helmet replica and/or costume.

Watanabe

Idol snake eyes. :))

Hebbar

Snake eyes ini ganteng ya. Ga tau lg kalo buka topeng. Bahahaha

Azoulay

MTD: New Audio: Neako- “Sanctus Neco” (Prod By. Snake Eyes) http://t.co/Tad417M9xT

Fujita

whats ur fursona?.. (im kinda REALLY bored right now)

~Hopeie Boo Boo ❤

Garg

Are you Brilliant ?
Answer this !

In a zoo there are Snakes, Elephants and Ostriches.
A man counted 50 eyes, 6 trunks and 40 legs.
How many Snakes are in the Zoo ?

Robinson

Jack Daniels Fishing Story

I went fishing one morning but after a short time I ran out of worms.
Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth.
Frogs are good bass bait.
Knowing the snake couldn't bite me
with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the
head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.
Now the dilemma was how to
release the snake without getting bit.

So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a
little whiskey in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp.
I released him into the lake without incident and carried on
fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. It was that damn snake,
with two more frogs.

Nakajima

I Like Your Flaws

I like how you mispronounce words sometimes, how you fumble and stammer and stutter looking for the right ones to say and the right ways to say them. I appreciate that you find language challenging, because it is, because everything manmade is challenging. Including man, including you.

When you sleep on your side, I like to map the constellations between your beauty marks freckles pimples, the minuscule mountains that sprinkle your back. I like the tufts of hair you forgot to shave and the way you smell when you haven’t showered in a while; I like the sleep left in your eyes.

I like the way your skin dies in the middle of the night, how you die from embarrassment the next morning; how you writhe in the snake casing you’ve left behind. I like that you think pillow snowflakes carry more weight than pillow talk; that you think my opinion of you is so fickle that it could change overnight. (It’s not.)

I enjoy seeing you insecure, vulnerable. I like to watch red steam light up your cheeks, a spreading mist of shame when you think you’ve done something unacceptable like missing a step on the stairs or not having the perfect answer to something I’ve said. It’s like you honestly don’t know how wonderful you are, it’s like you have no idea.

The burns, the scars, the black and blues on your face body heart, I want to know their stories. I want to know what hurt you, who hurt you, how bad the damage is. I like your hard, ugly toenails and the layer of fat that lines your belly, the soft parts you try to hide. It’s okay to be soft, sometimes.

I appreciate your ability to get inappropriately angry as much as I appreciate your willingness to apologize afterward. I like how your passion manifests unpredictably and uncontrollably, how your feelings cannot be caged or concealed, how you’re incapable of apathy.

I like how you can’t dance, how you have pedestrian taste in music, how the worst song on every album is your favorite. I like how enthusiastic you are when you hear it, it’s like you don’t know how terrible it is, it’s like maybe how you’re able to love someone like me. (Perhaps that’s your biggest flaw, perhaps that’s the one I love most.)

Your flaws single you out, set you apart, make you different from the rest, and thank god. I don’t just put up with settle for accept your blemishes, I like them. I like them because they make you human, and humans are easier to love than photographs and illusions and ideals; humans fit more easily between arms and between legs; humans are welcome to their imperfections because if there’s one thing humans can do perfectly, it’s love. Humans can love, they can do it flawlessly.

Baruwal

I let Xavio touch a snake the other day, it was pretty cool.. His eyes got sooo wide lol

Cooper

"@Audio_Mack: The beat by @Snake__Eyes here is fuego https://t.co/qdu6qDqkrg" <<< thank you! appreciate it! #salute thanks for posting!

Brown

@ke0ngedek2 ohhhhhh, aku saje je cakap storm shadow dgn snake eyes, takde kena mengenaa dengan diorg pun cik nisaaaaa

Hernández

“@HeroVillains: Next matchup is!..... Snake Eyes VS. Sub Zero. Tweet your votes!” Sub zero no doubt about it

García

Neako – Sanctus Neco:
Neako gives us an original record with “Sanctus Neco” produced by Snake Eyes. This song... http://t.co/14fNQUD1Ey

Ishikawa

Whose report will you believe? If God says so that settles it.
Numbers 13: God promised the children of Israel a land flowing with milk and honey but when the spies went there, they realized that all the cities were occupied by the descendants of Anak. There were giants everywhere as well as high walls all around the cities. What do you do in this situation? Remember God has promised them the land but when they heard the evil report, they started the blame game and God was the one they were blaming. What happen to all the signs and wonders that the Lord has performed before their very eyes; the exodus out of Egypt by the hands of a deliverer, Moses and sent by God. Moses’ rod became snake and swallowed up Pharaoh’s which signifies death being swallowed up in victory. The parting of the Red Sea allowing them to cross over to dry land. The water came together and drowned Pharaoh and his army. Weren’t those signs and wonders enough to show that God would rid the land of the giants allowing them to settle in? My God what more do we want Him to do?

These 10 men had lost faith in the promises of God, and they were paralyzed with fear and so they contaminated the minds of the people. In their fear they fell into the trap of thinking that it all depended on them, and failed to rely on God. Saints of God, we cannot rely on ourselves, we must know how to trust God. In ourselves we will fail, but God never fail. The faithful man of God Caleb was determine to return for he knew that God would conquer the enemies and destroy them and God rewarded him. God rewarded him by allowing him to survive the years of the wilderness wandering and at 85 years old, Caleb conquered Hebron. Many believers are already defeated even before they face the challenges because the fear that they harbor deem them to be unworthy to win the battle. It is time for us to put our faith to work for us. Remember that the devil is already defeated and everything he sets up against us has already been condemned for God has the power and authority over it all. Will you trust God today and go forward to possess the land He provided for you and your family. Grace and peace!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...