4/08/2013

snake eyes

DAY 2/3 OF MY SNAKE EYES PIERCING
snake eyes

Comments

Scott

Snake Eyes (AMV)
snake eyes

Taylor

NEAKO - "Sanctus Neco" | Prod. by Snake Eyes | @NEAKO http://t.co/4SKOL17olc

Sanders

How is it that all throughout Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows fight in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra not one of them got shocked while fighting with metal swords while those arcs of electricity were shooting everywhere.

Gómez

I like your flaws I like how you mispronounce words sometimes, how you fumble and stammer and stutter looking for the right ones to say and the right ways to say them. I appreciate that you find language challenging, because it is, because everything manmade is challenging. Including man, including you.
When you sleep on your side, I like to map the constellations between your beauty marks freckles pimples, the minuscule mountains that sprinkle your back. I like the tufts of hair you forgot to shave and the way you smell when you haven’t showered in a while; I like the sleep left in your eyes. I like the way your skin dies in the middle of the night, how you die from embarrassment the next morning; how you writhe in the snake casing you’ve left behind. I like that you think pillow snowflakes carry more weight than pillow talk; that you think my opinion of you is so fickle that it could change overnight. (It’s not.) I enjoy seeing you insecure, vulnerable. I like to watch red steam light up your cheeks, a spreading mist of shame when you think you’ve done something unacceptable like missing a step on the stairs or not having the perfect answer to something I’ve said. It’s like you honestly don’t know how wonderful you are, it’s like you have no idea. The burns, the scars, the black and blues on your face body heart, I want to know their stories. I want to know what hurt you, who hurt you, how bad the damage is. I like your hard, ugly toenails and the soft parts you try to hide. It’s okay to be soft, sometimes. I appreciate your ability to get inappropriately angry as much as I appreciate your willingness to apologize afterward. I like how your passion manifests unpredictably and uncontrollably, how your feelings cannot be caged or concealed, how you’re incapable of apathy. I like how you can’t dance, how you have pedestrian taste in music, how the worst song on every album is your favorite. I like how enthusiastic you are when you hear it, it’s like you don’t know how terrible it is, it’s like maybe how you’re able to love someone like me. (Perhaps that’s your biggest flaw, perhaps that’s the one I love most.)NYour flaws single you out, set you apart, make you different from the rest, and thank god. I don’t just put up with settle for accept your blemishes, I like them. I like them because they make you human, and humans are easier to love than photographs and illusions and ideals; humans fit more easily between arms and between legs; humans are welcome to their imperfections because if there’s one thing humans can do perfectly, it’s love. Humans can love, they can do it flawlessly. ❤

Clark

The Snake Eyes vs NASHVILLE
snake eyes

Harris

@WeirdoMia penipuan berlaku... x mngkin snake eyes pinang ko .. hehehehe *jealous

Matsuda

@acapgunner @SyafiqKaze @bean_wolverine snake eyes dan storm shadow mmg terbaik .. ninja perempuan tu lawa baq ang .. haha :D

Hashimoto

what a week,kidney stones ,surgery,stints in ,waiting for a call to get them removed,ostomy stopped working from the pain medication,hearing aids quit,deaf,full of s?>t,sore as heck,maybe ill call rooter rooter!!!

Díaz

Snake eyes Indonesia

Brooks

A snake with blue eyes

Jackson

Ray Park es un fenómeno. Darth Maul, Sapo y Snake Eyes. Con eso lo digo todo! xD

Ganguly

I just figured out what I hate worse than a snake: good people cover your eyes and ears.
Its a slimy, sneaky, rotten, no good fucker.
I know exactly what I would do with it.

Flores

Anime-Mix Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Pérez

(IDW)(G.I.Joe) Snake-Eyes Tribute
snake eyes

Morgan

Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,Double up or quit, double stake or split, The Ace Of Spades
#Motörhead

Anderson

BigMoneyX With The O.G. SnakEEyes!!!
snake eyes

Cox

"@mackkDaddy_C: Ok so lexxis gassed she got snake eyes lmao" lmaoooo stfuuu

Sengupta

@Jbombaa oh maann! GET THE SNAKE EYES THOOO, I can soo see you with it! ;)

Aoki

Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa) [Monstercat]
snake eyes

Patel

NEAKO - "Sanctus Neco" | Prod. by Snake Eyes | @NEAKO http://t.co/1IQhYiZQFt

Ortiz

Feint-Snake Eyes(feat CoMa)_Lyrics
snake eyes

Kelly

GiJoe ROC Snake Eyes joins the quest and midian still has turrets
snake eyes

Gotō

G.I. Joe Today Down SouthSide
Woooo!
Go Snake Eyes!

Smith

#GIJoeRetaliation was actually an OK flick. Definitely much grittier than "Rise of Cobra". Especially the "Snake Eyes" & "Jinx" mtn. scenes.

Fujita

Whats your favorite Pokemon and why?

Dude, seriously, when your little, yappy, fucking snack sized dogs are barking for an HOUR from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm EVERY GODDAM NIGHT, it usually means they want inside! Just a suggestion here... if you actually paid attention to your dogs, maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't bark so fucking much and be "bad dogs" (your words, not mine) and have to be left outside for all of us to hear. Again, just a suggestion and a thought for you. P.S. The little, yappy fucker that sounds like it's being hurt (repeat as necessary for every time it barks), is probably one of the horrific barks I've heard in my life. So, if you could find it in your heart to not let it bark for an hour every night, I'm sure the WHOLE neighborhood would truly be grateful. K? Thanks.

(Sorry for the language folks, but this goes on every night for an hour. Sometimes as late as 11:30 pm or longer. I hear these dogs bark at the door every single night. They want in, I know, I've seen the owner LET them in, but only when it's convenient for them, it doesn't matter what their animals want. These are the same people who call their animals "bad dogs" for something trivial. Um... if you took the time to pay attention to your dogs maybe they wouldn't be "bad dogs." OR! If you actually trained your dog to NOT do whatever offense they've committed this time, they wouldn't be a "bad dog." Long story short, if you paid attention to your dogs, they wouldn't act out the way they do. They cannot talk to you like your kids do and tell you what's wrong, or "hey, look at me Mom! Look what I can do!" Instead of punishing your animals, see WHY they did whatever it is you find offensive and FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM!! Dogs are furry, four legged toddlers. So much so, that, like a human child, you need to teach them what they can and cannot do. You have to learn HOW your animal asks for attention, or, trust me, they will amuse themselves in manners that are VERY destructive. These are not disposable creatures. They rely on YOU, their HUMAN to give them what they need. Animals will only learn what they are taught, everything else is instinctual. Maybe you should have researched a little longer before bringing dogs into your home. Again, just some points to ponder. I blame Facebook right now, they asked what's on my mind. Well, now you know, plus you have the added pleasure of it being uncensored.)

*Steps off Soap Box for the time being*

Kaneko

Feint ft. CoMa - Snake eyes [Fanmade Musicvideo]
snake eyes

Nakagawa

Have to deal with a black mamba in our lodge .... Aint closing my eyes tonight!

Yamaguchi

zMorgan || Snake Eyes !
snake eyes

Ochion

Ninja Commando Snake Eyes Toy Review
snake eyes

Lín

@LadyJaye1 @Karama9 Also, Snake-Eyes working alongside Storm! *sniffle*

Abe

SnakeEyes & Prophecie - Manz universal weapon
snake eyes

Morales

@Snake_eyes_E8 *ever so slightly, her limbs start shivering once again as he leaves*

Friedman

Hai snake eyes. Tek ada org ajar kamek bahasa Sarawak tauu. @izudin1995

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...