4/08/2013

cobra

I want a new phone, new truck, and new motorcycle. And I want it right now.

Comments

Gāo

Novea Jesi como le hace la cobra a Adrian #GH14

Dahan

Susana making la cobra a Gonzalo

Katiyar

Better I be raped by a stranger.

No circumstance is suitable for such cruelty, no victim is ever deserving.
But "Better" it be a stranger.
A face you see once and is later painfully & forcefully forgotten.
Better I be raped by a stranger-someone unknown than to be broken by someone I know.

To be violated by you is a wound to my soul, a thorn in my flesh, a stain the highest concentrate of bleach cannot erase.
To have kindness betrayed, Hospitality hospitalized by such brutality;
An unauthorized object forcefully...
In-between forgiveness & the cross
I've buried nothing but the darkest concentrate of pure Hate.
The foulest insults that even demons dare not to utter in the presence of Satan himself.
Your betrayal! The audacity...
In hell you have a special place with your name written with blood.
The blood you made me bleed inside.

I write this with a slight grin on my face.
I read this with a sense of satisfaction.
My heart is filled with the joy of vengeance & it's relentlessly bitter poison.
In my mind's eye like a king cobra I’m spitting on your face.
Taking a bite at laughter as I witness you; as helpless as I was.
I don’t wish death upon you-death is to easy.
You deserve to live long infested by all kinds of slow killing malady.

Better a stranger-not your own flesh and blood.
Not a parent or a sibling nor your own child.
Not a family member or their offspring.
Not a person you have learned to love & live with as a dear friend.
Or that adorable person you were giving a chance that in return chooses to repay your kindness with evil itself.

Better I be raped by a stranger-
just as long as it's not you.

Dany Vambili (From my upcoming book- Microwave Love Pizza & Poetry.)

Brooks

DUB SESSION JUST STARTING ARTISTES AVAILABLE >>>> RICHIE SPICE , SPANNER BANNER , CKAKA DEMUS , PLIER , EDDIE FITZROY , CHUCK FENDA , MAD COBRA , MEGA BANTON , TERRO FABULOUS , DUGSY RANKS , WARRIOR KING , TARRUS RILEY , RATIGAN , ATARU , JOHN HOLT , SUPER BEAGLE , DEABLO , AIDONIA , POPCAAN , DOZA MEDICINE , JAH CURE , KOTCH , DETERMINE , TRILLER U , SING MELODY , SINGER J , SINGER BLINGA , G-LOC , I-WAYNE AND MANY MORE .

Sasaki

Clever cobra springs nasty surprise - Deadly 60 - BBC
cobra

Endō

Super Huey Cobra Helicopter Gunship In Iraq
cobra

Rath

O.g menace look like the type of Nigga to mow a nigga lawn for a cobra beer @ Jack loc

Stewart

La cobra TAKA TAKA She eshcapó de una pichina. @RozitaMarii @salviconuve

Campbell

Ha trobat Fiscalia els doblers que suposadament cobrà Cardona?

Taylor

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT!!??

López

had I great time with Daniel Cole last night went to see G.I. Joe: the rise of cobra :)

Wagle

Just got my cobra back now my truck is getting the bumper fixed from the trailer hitting it.

Desai

last call for this! Any body interested in a set of golf clubs?? I have cobra sz irons 4 through gap wedge for sale, they are in great condition! If any one is interested or knows anyone who might be please let Me know!

Fisher

Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God

91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

Zhōu

G.I JOE-RISING OF D COBRA...ang gwapo talga niya:-)

Perry

JOSE PINEDO - Iron Cobra : Speed Cobra double pedal speed test
cobra

Powell

cobra nivel : susana #gh

Gray

Cobra al canto jajajajaja #GH9

Cruz

Can anybody put tires on a car for 40-50 in hickory?

Ishii

Momentazo cobra-beso!!!! @carminamolmar @soy_pedrito #FeladoCS

Fukuda

VAYA SEÑORA COBRA DE SUSANA A GONZALO AJAJAJAJAJAJA patético #GH9 #gh14 #granhermano

Ghatak

Jajaja toma cobra de Susana al Montoya jajajajaja OLE! OLE! #gh9

Johnson

el seductor de tomelloso vuelve a transformarse en golen vs john cobra: http://t.co/YGAY5XBIwP vía @youtube

Dash

Oleeee la cobra #gh9

Thompson

Now Watching : G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Peterson

If any family member wants to get me any gift for no apparent reason. I really like Cobra golf clubs..

Sharma

VAAALLA COBRA JAJAJAJA

Parker

Este año la cobra este de moda en #gh9

Bell

TALKIN DRUNK COBRA LEAVE YOU SOBER NOW

Shimizu

Jigsaw is cobra commander.!!!

Fujii

Review of my Cobra 80lb self cocking crossbow pistol
cobra

Clarke

Just happens there's a bottle of Tattinger in the fridge, to be opened very shortly to mark the death of Thatcher, the most socially destructive politician ever (think you'll see this on the front of the guardian tomorrow). Iron Lady my arse, RIP, rust in peace, wizzened old bitch!

Lakhanpal

LAD.COBRA : Legalicen la wea!!!
cobra

Cooper

I am at Triangle Tattoo & Museum today and tomorrow....today is filling up, but Ive got some time tomorrow...Wednesday i will be King Cobra Tattoo in the delta area......Friday I will be doing a spot at Body Graphics Tattoo in the wasteland that is known as RENO! It has been a quick minute since i have been on the other side of the Sierras.....Come get some son!

Ganguly

Toma cobra everywhere #gh14

Mori

Saab J35 Draken trainers doing the Swedish Cobra Maneuver
cobra

Malik clan

Man Cleaning The Cobra Pit
cobra

Watson

Susana le ace la cobra a gonzalo y se limpia las babas jajajajajajajajaja wenaa

Hughes

Not feeling oky.... 9t frenz!

Ōta

Samoa Air, la primera aerolínea que cobra según el peso de los pasajeros. http://t.co/xrBmcnOif3

Kobayashi

@LidiaSG87 @YaniraGS @juanamariaPS ¡Momento cobra!

Watanabe

COBRA DT DE CHILE !!!!
cobra

Sengupta

COBRA Interview January 2013 On ET-First Contact Radio
cobra

Hasegawa

@andreamoreira__ la cobra taca taca, jajjajajajajajja

Takahashi

Talking Lion Cubs Vs Spitting Cobra - Pride (Kate Winslet, Martin Freeman & Rupert Graves))
cobra

Paswan

COBRA CAT (french version)
cobra

Collins

Has anyone seen the new G.I. Joe movie? Any good? Cobra!!!!! Lol

Yamazaki

Cobra Golf AMP Cell Driver
cobra

Hall

Chuck Norris = Legendary! .. Expendables 2 is an Awesome drunken Monday movie

Yamashita

AH-1W Super Cobra lands at San Carlos Airport HeliFest 2011
cobra

Lín

@VenancioLulu Minha mae ja me perguntou oq era condas eu falei que era a cobra estimação dos minos kkkkkk

Ortiz

You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship Live in Brasil
cobra

Maeda

Are you wondering what reptiles we are bringing in... well the following are all confirmed attendance at the store opening!
Snakes
Salmon Boa Constrictor
Pastel Boa Constrictor
Hatchling Blood Red Cornsnakes
Hatchling Diffused Cornsnakes
Golddust Cornsnakes
Hatchling Everglades Rat Snakes
normal Cornsnakes
Cali King Snakes

Lizards
African Forest Geckos
Northern Velvet Geckos
Jungle Leopard Geckos
Sunglow Leopard Geckos
Orange Spotted Agamas
Bearded Dragons
Ridge Tail Monitors
Collard Dragons
Pink Tongue Skinks
Yemens Chameleons

Amphibians
Splashback Poison Arrows
Red Eye Tree Frogs
Blue Pearl Poison Arrows
Yellow & Black Poison Arrows
Brazilian Milk Frogs
Whites Tree Frogs
Oriental Fire Bellied Toads

Insects
Hissing Cockroaches
Giant Spiny Stick insects
Red Stripe Millipedes

And don't forget The store owner - Tony - a lesser spotted (the better) Old grumpy bald fat git! hehehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...