4/08/2013

cool games

Pressure to da world ama on da another level. Hw ws ur day guyz.

Comments

Wagle

I would also loove to hug hug n kiss a Sharks....
# thrilling#

Jaitly

My sister moves to LA in a month and Im to scared to get on an airplane. What am I gonna do?!

Foster

The English Language In 24 Accents
cool games

Rath

I cherish every breathe of my kid And I don’t wanna go before she grow that aint cool But in this game of life…I don’t make the rules Shiiit So that’s why I get twisted…So I can’t feel it when it hits me And my moms don’t need that on her But I see death around the corner And if he…so happens to make his way around the block You gotta answer the door when he knock…Believe that

Gabai

The attorneys, LaViolette, and family on both sides are here. Waiting for Arias, the judge, and jury. #JodiArias

Nelson

It would be sooooo cool if Chris Weber could put the past/his pride behind him tonight and show up at the game with the rest of the Fab Five. This is the perfect opportunity for him to make amends with the UofM and all the Fab Five fans.

Gairola

@joshlaird96 aww cool...eh yeah guess so! doing running with muzz and zee for games #sprinters

Carter

Bruins game

James

The Minecraft Hunger Games: Part 2 - Doing Cool Host Stuff
cool games

Myers

ENTER THE FREEMAN: Half-Life Film
cool games

Dahan

That 7 year old kid scoring a Touchdown on the last play of the Nebraska scrimmage game was pretty cool ...until the refs flagged him with a personal foul for spiking the ball.

Azoulay

So I guess people go out to watch their team get in the championship game, but stay home to watch them play it? Not cool.

Mandadapu

The hunger games is on Netflix now, might as well watch something cool while I try and sleep.

Ghatak

@mirtle cool chart on Elliott, but what are the bottom numbers? games played?

Anderson

Goong to baseball games is cool but its probably the worst sport to watch on tv. Besides golf.

Taylor

my dad got back from england and bought me Darksiders 2. so yeah. guys, is that game any good?
~Bear

Young

From Sergo

mwen gen yon yon ti dam m te renmen avel li ale Boston apre 3 ans li dim kel pa enterese a mwen anko paskem te manke gatel lel te ayiti.
So m ta renmen nou banm on konsey poun dim kisam ta dwe fe nan ka sa

Nick

Wáng

watching wreck it ralph. awesome. cool idea. life inside video games. boom

Avraham

On the cool our football games do be like the ones in movies #ArkansasFootball

Nakashima

binfinite is about eight games smashed into one ungodly mess. the first four are awful. the fifth and eighth are pretty cool tho #binfinite

Lakhanpal

Hand Tic Tac Toe Game
cool games

Howard

Opening Muzaki Games Blog
cool games

Yamamoto

Shank: Survival Games Episode Two (Cool Story Bro)
cool games

Fuck my life i gota get dogged wen i call bout my daughter... Joey u can tell that nigfa thane im comin.. Dont give a fuck this time.. Be ready for me pleez... Game over

White

@SebLefebvre *-* hahaha.I have tell this to my brother and he say that you are too cool, because he loves video games & legos. I love you.:3

Ochion

Just saw a cool stat: LeBron James has won his last 19 games against the Philadelphia 76ers. What a bully.

Malach

Head Tracking for Desktop VR Displays using the WiiRemote
cool games

Biton

Me and my bed friend... http://bit.ly/16Iqstgwv

Davies

Dear Professor,

I will not be in class tomorrow because I either drank too much happiness or drank too much sadness after the game. Either way I drank too much.

Zhū

A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto
cool games

Lín

@cheveedodd Thats cool. I figured there was a story behind it. I love adding inside jokes and references to my games too.

Evans

Here's a great idea shared by Nena Contreras Barnett:

"I started sharing the "Elevator Tales" videos with my team today-- one each day, with a challenge that after the last one (Outtakes on Saturday), they would receive a sheet with trivia questions via email-- first one with all correct answers will get goodies from the training! Hoping it will get them to watch and LISTEN! No way to upload a doc on here, but if anyone would like the trivia questions (17 total), please email me at missionscent@gmail.com and I'd be happy to send to you!"

Thanks, Nena!

Morales

Wnba question whos better candice parker or brittney G.-T^OKC

Ward

My PVC Instrument, DRS Talent Show (Original)
cool games

Smith

wow!!!! im dumb and was blind as fuck!... now i see what his game is about with me... he told me he going to get this new chick ashley prego just to hurt me... oh well.. fuck it right.. but he did the same thing with me as he did with suzy.. Difference was suzy blocked his ass and didn't talk to him over a month and when i talk to her she just wanted to be his friend...HER AND I was cool for a second.. he got me pregnant on purpose just to hurt Suzy cause what i was told she could not have kids.. but drama went on with her. she was like he mine and shit when i was 6 months and what not..causing drama when i should have seen it was his ASS PLAYING ME!!! HE NEVER GAVE 2 SHITS HE ACT LIKE HE DID... but if he did where is he at now for his girls he ''LOVES AND MISS''..... NOT HERE...... oh well i do not need his ass...! HE CAN STAY GONE ..... he can be with his new family i do not care any more.. i just want to admit how dumb i was and i have caught on to his LITTLE ASS GAME HE THINKS HE SO SLICK AT!..... cause i will find me better and find someone that loves me for me and my kids as they own..... and BE A MAN!....... something you never knew how to do!

Kelly

Last Day At work before im out of here. Oo Btw if you missed the last shut down Session from Mavarick & Dana Mac at The Electric Warehouse saturday is cool. Me & the God opening for Red Cafe @ Webster Hall New York City The 29th of This Month. L.a, Vegas Then Showtime. Swerve 2 Seperate careers 1 ill dude.

Wilson

@S0phieH oh ok, thats cool, could you test my first game? http://t.co/nkPsKT7vOh thanks!

Ganguly

GM, what a way to start my Monday. Money falling from the SKY... I found a $10 bill in front of my suv chinchinching :)

King

Minecraft: Hunger Games
cool games

Yamada

Bruno Mars Grenade Parody (Black Ops Connection Song)
cool games

Hasegawa

LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS.mp4
cool games

Iyengar

@muuund Ehh cool! Night games fer yer hehe

Matsuda

16 CLEVER Flash Games!
cool games

Gokani

Can any of u lovely ppl give me some names of some good series please??x x x

Stewart

Ipl is most entertainment games and kolkatta is cool team and winner team

Hall

lmao ryans going to be pissed after he finds out to of the 3 games a download off the computer and put on my wii

Morris

[Falk Demo Reel] Rooftop Run - Interactive Music Re-score "Be Cool, Be Wild"
cool games

Cohen

Seeing people you know at rangers games and being like hmm I know them...act cool

Shimizu

My internet is preventing me from watching the hunger games. Not cool bro, its the part people die. -_-

Jenkins

@esh_264966 Pretty cool, well. I love soccer, swimming and video games for sure! Haha

Ishikawa

Oh oh oh and I really enjoyed the movie Hunger Games... am I cool yet?

Clark

I need to read the hunger games. Movie is pretty cool

Green

Daily Hip-Hop Trivia: Who Was The First Hip-Hop Artist 2 Be On A Reality Television Show?

Bennett

So we will be moving! New location opens may 6. Address and other cool stuff coming in a second.

Martínez

[HQ] Ohio State University Marching Band Video Game Tribute- 8/10/12
cool games

Hebbar

Button x20:

http://t.co/s984YveMnH

Jones

#152 Top 10 Best New GAMES of The Week - Stunt King Missions
cool games

Robinson

This has been a great weekend of baseballball. Very cool having the ability to attend all three games of opening weekend!!! #rangers

Okamoto

@twistedjackass cool. Some good games last night. Even @Stuart78ss was quite calm.

Bell

Kenton Cool talks about the Samsung Olympic Games Pledge
cool games

Matsumoto

Hunger Games is on Netflix? Cool beans

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...