4/08/2013

lotto

@setora1227 @lotto_1227 そしたらせとの友達3人消える

Comments

Barnes

Reality check... This chick was not made for working! Lol! Unfortunately until I win the lotto my dreams are on back order :)

Avraham

Derry City FC Lotto numbers for 8th April are-
2-12-19-20
Prize £1450
Phone DC Office for Lotto/Monthly Draw details

Jackson

Analysis Lotto Software Demo
lotto

Wilson

@DiamondFoxxx he must have thought he hit the lotto

Mizrachi

RAMPAGE @ Lotto Arena 29/09/2012: Official aftermovie
lotto

Baker

Lotto - "Pilot i pilotka"
lotto

González

The BiLLe Lotto Draw - March 07, 2013
lotto

Katiyar

COLIN LOTTO NUMBERS FOR 5/4......... 14/17/20 THE £500.00 WAS WON BY JOHN MC NEILL FROM NORTH BELFAST WINNING TICKET SOLD BY BENNY LYNCH NEXT DRAW 19/4 SORRY FOR LATE POST

Ogawa

Man kan nesten ikke ha det bedre enn dette :) Vel, 7 rette i Lotto hadde jo gjort seg...

Phillips

Marco Ferrando visita il Banco Lotto e parla di PCL
lotto

Bailey

lotto word of contribution

Agrawal

lottoေပါက္ထားပါသည္
သူငယ္ခ်င္းမ်ားအားလံုး
ဂူအမ္းႏွင့္ျပံဳးယမ္းအား
ပို့ေပးပါမည္

ယခုမွစကြန္မန္းေဘာက္ထဲသို့စရင္းေပးသြင္းပါရန္

မွတ္ခ်က္ အခမဲ႔freeပို့ေပးမည္

Nakashima

The Office Season 8 Lotto Deleted Scenes
lotto

Dahan

The $26 million man: NZ Lotto winner and his big win
lotto

Itō

@antomcevoy101 might aswell wing out the rest of the year and see what happens haha sure you never know could win the lotto ! #TopBloke

Chakraborty

O crap my dad won the Lotto!!!

Yamaguchi

Da schreibe ich als Bespiel http://t.co/rFM1U6BntZ, und das Bild gibts wirklich. Ich muss Lotto spielen. undefined

Malakar

What a blessed day

Shimizu

Isifiso sami yikuthi.............*lawsex*

Ganguly

3D lotto/lottery draw blower machines
lotto

Bennett

Agorà - Fini, Berlusconi fara? legge per giocatori lotto 04/02/2013
lotto

Jaitly

Nice wee surprise today,went to the shop to check last week lotto £67 happy days

Rodríguez

THE BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER !!
My Dear Husband, I'm writing this letter to tell u that I'm leaving you. I've been a good wife to u for the last 20 years and I have nothing to show for it, and the last 2 weeks haven been hell. Your boss called to tell me that u left your job today which was the laststraw. Last week, you came home and u didn't even notice I had a new hairstyle, hadcooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new night gown. You ate in 2 minutes and went straight to sleep after watching your TV soaps. You didn't tell me ulove me anymore, u didn't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either u are cheating on me or u don't love me anymore. Whatever the case, I'm gone....
YOUR EX-WIFE
P.S. Don't try to find me. Your BROTHER and I are moving to New Zealand together! Havea great life!....
REPLY :
Dear Ex-Wife, Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true u and I have been married for 20 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what u have been. I watch TV soaps so much becoz they down out your constant whining and bitching. Too bad that doesn't work anymore. I did notice when u got a hairdo last week, but the 1st thing that came to my mind was 'you look just like a boy!'. Since my father raised me not to say anything if u can't say something nice, I didn't comment. When u cooked my favorite meal, u must have got me confused with MY BROTHER because I haven't eaten prawns for 7 years. About the new night gown, I turned away from u becoz the$299.99 price tag was still on it, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my brotherhad just borrowed $300 from me that morning. After all of this, i still loved u and felt we could work it out. So when I won the $20 million Lotto on Saturday, I left my job and bought 2 tickets for us to Paris, but when I got home u were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope u have fulfilling life u always wanted. My lawyer said that the LETTER u wrote ensures u won't get a dollar from me. So take care...
Signed....
Your Ex-Husband, Rich As Hell And Free!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told u this, but mybrother CARL was born CARLA. :P .I hope that's not a problem:P
It doesn't matter how many people you share this with, just remember if you enjoyed reading it, your friends will love it too.

Hayashi

@BobaFettDawg Happy 18th! May your day be filled with winning scratch lotto tix and tattoos!

Murakami

Salamat sa tanang greatings.....mga friends... Classmates... :) :) :)

Jenkins

Xanthe has been put on a 0-4 dental trial for her teeth operation. It means her dental will be done here in Albany and.......FREEEEE!!!! Holy Polony Batman!!

Katz

PCSO Lotto Results April 08, 2013 - http://t.co/A4H6R12Dg0 undefined

Walker

10 a.m...general ticket sales today for may 25, 2013, so much for the hospitality v.i.p purchase, lotto max failed me...

Yamasaki

Away from my angel and back to work... what a life... :(

Nakajima

waiting for the result hopefully positive..para.hayahay....

Moore

@lotto_1227 私も数学苦手だけどさすがに50点以下はとったことないよ…

Sharma

Nu tager jeg mig en lur, og når jeg vågner op, er jeg færdig uddannet og har vundet i lotto!! Bum!

Kimura

Do ppl get a check for having so many likes on fb? Why 100,000 or 1,000,000? I dont get it. If so can I get a mil for being real? Shyt I need lotto check too and im not lying about having cancer or stabbed in my asshole or mutated brain. I wana make it big for being me but I guess real doesnt pay the bills do it?

Young

last sunday dreamt maggie thatcher died...and now she has .mad.

Cohen

Mega millions here i come.
Bought my first lotto ticket i hope i win!!!!!!

Gairola

@lotto_1227 基本数学点数低いんだよねぇ…でも合計点余裕で勝ってるから問題ないの

Nakamura

Saturday Lotto Syndicate Kit & Planner Pls Mention R/T Free Ticket - http://t.co/Ox0BXpyTVf undefined

Ramírez

@laurenalexis6 @abroadwaycritic I love BoM & am lucky enough to live in midtown, so SRO/lotto is a regular option for me. But prices...

Williams

METODO LOTTO "VENEZIA DA SBANCO"
lotto

Johnson

1 point!!!! Hahaha.. a million to go romans 12:12, james 1:12 ang magwa.. sa lotto sang kabuhi.. :)

Amar

Can guarantee the second I step out the house to go food shopping, its going to rain when I have a 30 minute walk ahead of me... need a lotto win so I can get these driving lessons under way :/

Gokani

@sliderulesyou hmmmm 2 Tories in 1 day…

So, any chance of getting you Ladies picking my lotto numbers???

Morris

Exactly a year ago today was one of the worst days me and my family had to deal with. R.I.P daddy ❤ there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I miss your "Goddamits" and your mumbling I miss waking up every morning and seeing you in your favorite rocking chair and asking to cook you breakfast :) I miss your corn bread and bean soup and I miss going up to the store every single day to get you some Winston's and a lotto tickets. I miss you craking my toes and most of all I just miss you your voice and your hugs . Today is going to be so hard but I know oneday we will all be together again.
I will Forever&always be daddy's little girl ❤ ❤

Rivera

Arendts Anwälte: Bundespatentgericht löscht Marke „TOTO“ des Deutschen Lotto- und Totoblocks http://t.co/S3i50QiQsf undefined

King

Just arrived at hotel in Japan, a beautiful Art Deco building. Great flight. Must win lotto so I can fly business class every time!!

Gutiérrez

I need to hurr up and win this lotto thing a ma jiggy

Stewart

@14annaa huhuhu pag nanalo ako sa lotto.

Kelly

Life is good

Patel

Winning the lotto
lotto

Anderson

Meet the Lottery Millionaires
lotto

Kondō

Itz all types of wayz to hustle, it dont alwayz have to be negative......& on dat note gm to u too!!!

Edwards

#Powerball #lotto Powerball sales start in California; jackpot at $60 million - Los Angel... http://t.co/X3JOGIjygm Please Share/Repost undefined

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...