4/08/2013

powerball

Arlington woman wins $1 million in Powerball
powerball

Comments

Martínez

Just laying here in bed thinking........... I may not have won Powerball millions, but because of the love of my great family and friends and a career I love........... I feel like the richest person in the world. I win the lotto every morning I wake up!!!!!!

Doshi

Powerball - Akis Kritsinelis 20082rpm
powerball

Nakajima

Powerball $260 Million 3/20/13
powerball

Yoshida

$1 Million Powerball Winner Gets Organized
powerball

Richardson

Animal Instincts pick possible winning Powerball numbers
powerball

Katz

Good luck to the Dominican that won the powerball. That is a lot of money to spend eating "Mangu". LOL

Brown

Powerball winners claims $2 million
powerball

Malik clan

Как запускать Powerball
powerball

Sanders

Finally starting to like where I am in life. My heart is full, my sons is growing, I have a good job, just got a raise. Im finding the fun me again. Workin out alittle bit. Looking good, feeling good, and doing amazing things for myself as well as others. Now I just gotta win the lottery ....

Matsuda

Powerball getting closer to Vegas http://t.co/bxfSZVZK22

Miura

Powerball madness comes to California. Anyone out there planning to try your 1 in 195,000,000 chance of winning? http://t.co/Wj8NjCYVmU

Ishii

Forbes: What To Do If You Win Powerball
powerball

Hall

Powerball Metal обзор
powerball

Okada

Powerball starts today in CA for $2 starting pot at $60Mil. Hmmm, minus well test my luck no?

Thompson

Powerball has come to California. Ticket bought, and I expect to win.

Maeda

Californians Champing at the Bit Over Powerball Debut: California joined the Powerball lottery on Monday, with... http://t.co/yJRIaspmiy

Smith

did anyone win the powerball yet

Malakar

Engl E-645/2 Powerball 2
powerball

Hayashi

Un Dominicano Gana 338 Millones De Dólares en El Powerball [RumbaComercial.Com]
powerball

Kondō

NSD PowerBall Neon Signature Pro
powerball

Thomas

Looking at resorts in DR for me and the fam. Any suggestions?

Gutiérrez

The recent winning $338 million Powerball ticket was purchased from a liquor store in New Jersey. Because liquor stores are where dreams are made.

Sánchez

Powerball premieres in #California, starts at $60 million http://t.co/oLTTBwegi8

Anderson

Ok there's bed head, and then there's whatever this is I'm kicking this morning. Omg...this hair is BEYOND jacked up. There's definitely NOONE I would open my door for looking like this, and probably NOTHING....except maybe the Powerball jackpot...And that's a BIG maybe..

Nakamura

Man score free stuff again....this time at walmart

Gairola

Yomoy Powerball - Cooles Power Gadget
powerball

Bhowmick

Australian lotto powerball and more pls R/T Mention Free Ticket - http://t.co/ll34Yn9c2F

Matsumoto

@Caitlynkristine winning the powerball, inventing the cure for cancer, being able to fly, owning an island #TheListGoesOn

Kaneko

►► Powerball - How to Pick Winning Powerball Numbers
powerball

Biton

PowerBall Lottery "Ready to Win"
powerball

Fisher

Powerball Lottery Drawing Results for February 6, 2013
powerball

Perry

Powerball Fever
powerball

Fujita

California Lottery News: How to Play - CA Powerball
powerball

Inoue

New Jersey Lottery Executive Director, Carole Hedinger on Fox Business News
powerball

Ghatak

@LarryFitzgerald @TexasLottery Powerball sales start in Calif. Enthusiasm + skepticism follow. Also Haiku. http://t.co/EhORxEpkaD

Foster

Somebody in nc won the powerball?!?! Wtf

Murakami

@Araksya you guys had done a piece on powerball this morning and misspelled California but its done with now and THANK YOU 4 the response.

Gray

Ahh shit Powerball is here.fml. #Iquit

Walker

Wil powerball play tomoro guys?

Zhōu

Depressed that some 17 year old kid in britain sold his mobil app to yahoo for 30 million, my only hope is a powerball win or a really good printer from walmart.

Roberts

Pa. gas station sells another big #Powerball ticket - http://t.co/b8vGpmJksY

David

Powerball Winner Numbers
powerball

Parker

Dynaflex Powerball Exercise Tips
powerball

Mizrachi

California Approves POWERBALL Lottery | Creating Wealth, Passive Income, and Freedom Using Viral Blogging System http://t.co/wxhXaEsFoj

Satō

Powerball mania is heating up for the 320 million dollar jackpot
powerball

Fredericksburg Couple Claims $217 Million Dollar Powerball Jackpot!
powerball

Butler

@inquirerdotnet: Immigrant wins $338M Powerball jackpot in US http://t.co/7mPfXhHmqV

Davies

NSD Powerball Supernova review
powerball

Rath

GASP! Joyce Womack of Greensburg almost threw away a $10,000-winning #Powerball ticket: http://t.co/EUX8FMz1fx

Kimura

Your odds for the $500 million Powerball
powerball

Katō

Finish Powerball review
powerball

Ganguly

Powerball Pro, Also Mega Millions, Texas Lotto Etc http://t.co/5kecG41zFW

Robinson

#POWERBALL comes to California - did you buy your ticket? http://t.co/lxLEt7wYOF via @CBSLA

Hasegawa

Winner of $338M Powerball Joyful, Plans Unsure
powerball

Friedman

ENGL Powerball MKI Review
powerball

Rivera

Powerball tickets on sale today throughout California.
http://t.co/ReEXmcbE9r

Dahan

In case anyone missed my fuck powerball status I posted, (not that anyone reads my shit but....) the reason I posted it is because I found a set of numbers Ive been drawing and Wednsday, I was running late, went into the sand-monkey store by my house 2 minutes before cut time. Had no time to pick my numbers. Yelled to Rahib Habib a looba or whatever his name is to do 2 kwik picks before the clock struck nine oclock. He did, and the computer picked all fucking 6 of the numbers Ive been drawing. I KNEW it was fate and that I was gonna win. .......I got 4 dollars to show for it!!! Why the fuck would fate do that to me and tease me like that? I really dont care that much about not winning, I just dont like being teased. Oh, well. No more lotto for me. Im done. From now on I will give my 4 bucks to the drunk outside the sand-monkey store. At least he'll have something to show for it.

Scott

IM FEELING LUCKY TODAY N TH POWERBAL NUMBERS ARE...............loading.......please wait......

Watson

One lucky winner on the Powerball.....Congratulations to Pedro.....native of the Dominican Republic. The great U.S. of A is the land of opportunity!!

Brijesh

Expert Offers Tips on Handling Powerball Win
powerball

Nishimura

ENGL Powerball II High gain
powerball

Agrawal

I hope I hit the powerball fuck :-) if not at least some one from cali shit we the ones making the jackpot big right now

Reyes

Think today is first @calottery powerball! Woooo buying my tickets! Oh yah!

Carter

Imma buy the new #POWERBALL#CALottery

Agnihotri

Powerball review - awesome gyroscope
powerball

Baruwal

ako le nthalosetsen powerbal the btho dnt undrstnd a thn...

via sabc2

Kamala

POWERBALL ® Signature Series
powerball

Clarke

Global National - Powerball mania hits United States
powerball

Ogawa

"@6abc: Pa. gas station sells another big #Powerball ticket - http://t.co/azSt8u5eWZ"AGAIN!!!!!

Wilson

Powerball Pro, Also Mega Millions, Texas Lotto Etc http://t.co/HBiuuBmt8b

Powerball Jackpot Winner In Virginia To Claim $217 Million Prize
powerball

Takahashi

OK, so my college, BYU, didnt make it to the big dance. However they did make it to the NIT and still survive. Heres the deal though. Even if they win, they will still only be the best of the worst. Its gotta be like running the first 4 minute mile and then finding out Roger Bannister did it a few hours ago! Like playing PowerBall and coming up 1 number short, or well you get the point. You can be proud of the accomplishment but still, you climbed the second tallest peak....

Go Louisville! Go Duke! And for all those Chapel Hill folks out there (you know who you are)....no, I cant do it!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...