4/08/2013

pusher love

Longest run to date with the stroller. Q and I ran 5 miles!!

Comments

Zhū

Justin Timberlake - Pusher Love Girl (the forum)
pusher love

Pérez

Pusher love

Avraham

Malvika
The poet and her sensibilties writes Hindi and punjabi poetry–but her themes are very pedantic and her poems very unrhthymic,BEing a woman ,she is often invited to literary gatherings as a decoration piece.Men in the modern times have a silly idea of hanging around a woman taking it as a tribute to their macho image,especially the advance middle aged and retired men –some of them.So this woman Malvika in her 55 year of age THINKS HER TO BE A POET OF CALIBRE OF Elizabeth Barret Browning or Sarojini Naidu,SHE IS HOPPING FROM ONE RADIO STATION OR TV CHANNEL TO OTHER giving her opinion on social problems or doling out inane listless opinions. Sometimes she was visiting one part of country than to another on literary festivals. She is loud mouthed and highly insulting to others in her attitude–in short she totally lacks the finer sensibilities of a writer–her strong desire to dominate all meetings and her middle class mentality to ridicule all her colleagues and fellow poets has made her a spoilt bragging woman.It is undeserved male adulation that has made her egocentric–I ,ME MYSELF ,MINE IS HER OBSESSION –intellectuals in her areas feel that it is beTter to be a good human being than to be a crude pen pusher like her,Alas the human mind especially in case of a woman like her hovers around excessive self love overlooking the basic values of life .AH the illusions of grandeur among the phoney poetester :

Agnihotri

Some people call me a user.. But I want you to go on and use me too!

Ochion

Sorry hate if u want but that Justin T is da bizness. ..pusher love

Murphy

Men always know where their hearts belong to. So even if u cook chicken in a diamont sauce en do monkey style in bed if its not u, ITS NOT U DOLL...

Hernández

Our new "well new for us" 36 foot coachman diesel pusher motor home.
pusher love

You used to be my pusher love boy

Flores

Hopped up on that pusher love #dayum #JT http://t.co/W6SHEzIrLJ

Anderson

PUSHER LOVE BE MY DRUG HOOK ME UP

Fujii

This Is For Ciara Killkenny
pusher love

Kondō

Got a few Different Movies...for your veiwing pleasure, stop by anytime....

Barnes

I have Pusher Love stuck in my head.

Gray

Bieber > Timberlake

...said nobody ever.

Biton

On that Pusher Love :)

Peterson

Watched lion king again haha then filled out job applications nd hung out with "cart pusher" Levi nd lil miss Jane (: haha ooh man there a hoot

Morris

well went to bed at 7pm and was woke up to a trouble shooting call on rig floor with computer system then tool pusher hit the monkey board with the top drive and did not go to bed tell 4 am then back up at 6:30 am man i love my job............

Wright

Uh-Oh...... 5 tons of Nutella stolen in Germany. I wonder if Wil Mason has taken a trip to Europe lately??? Hmmm.......

Gokani

Carla & Princeton imagine

*you met up with Princeton at the park*.
Princeton : hey
Carla : hey, push me on the swing
*she runs to the swing *
*he pushes her on the swing *
Carla : push me higher
Princeton : *pusher higher*
*You went so high that he saw a little part of you ass*
Princeton : dam ma
Carla: what?
Princeton : dat ass
Carla : *giggles* oh *gets off the swing and pulls up her pants*
Princeton : why you pull it up *grabs her ass*
Carla: *smiles * get off me
Princeton :* holds her closer*
Carla: oh you got jokes *starts to grind on Princeton. Then stopped.*
Princeton : stop teasing me
Carla: *does it again*
Princeton : you know what that does to me
Carla: *smirks*

* it started to rain so you went home*

Carla's prov
I walked in my house and put on shorts that show half my ass and a tank top that shows some of my boobs. Then I walked downstairs in the living room and put on A$$ by big Sean and started tweaking. After a few minuets I felt some grab my waist. I turned around. It was Princeton .
End prov.
Princeton : *whispered softly in your ear* let me love you
Carla: *nodded

*Princeton starts to kiss you on your neck softly and smoothly and you let out a soft moan*
* then he pinned you down on the couch and sucked your body leaving hickies all over you*
* you moaned louder *
*then he licked your waist line and took off your panties with his teeth and breathing hard on you Clint*
*he stopped*
Princeton : *lAughing*
Carla : stop teasing that's not funny
Princeton : *laughs*

I hope you liked it
~youwanttheprodcandabutyourthirstyasscanthaveit

Nguyen

love photography :) Joe Pusher Picture Book Volume 46 Featuring Kandi Kane (Joe Pusher Pi... http://t.co/lz4XVb6R2I make it better &easy

Clarke

Justin Timberland - Pusher Love <~ even better than Fine China.... #FeelGoodMusic

Mandadapu

Does anyone have the jack lalane juicer? And are you happy with it? I just started using my today, and accidently put the chute pusher in too far and its got stuck....

Richardson

now you got me hopped up on that Pusher love So high I’m on the ceiling baby You’re my drug So gon’ and be my dealer baby Give me all Cause all I want is you, baby

Williams

Raise your right hand and say it with me "I am a people builder. I am not a people dragger nor a people pusher. I will utilize wisdom to identify those who truly want to grow and I will invest them. I will accept that some people are not ready for the growth that I see for them (at this time). I will love them where they are on their journey".

Nakamura

What you see is what you get? True is some respect.

"Food" for thought. Are we truly in inflationary times? Surely not, but...

I have a favorite cereal that I have for breakfast often. It appeared that I was getting a good deal. The price is always right. The pencil pusher in me tells me that my box of cereal has increase in price 12% over the past 2 years, but we are not in inflationary times? It is hard to find the word to describe this but maybe it is called deceit? I am actually buying 2 oz less cereal than 2 years ago, but the price has remained the same. Wow. What a deal. Gotta love my cereal this morning, before the price goes up again.

Lakhanpal

Markus Isopp - "Pusher Love Girl"
pusher love

Nakano

Pusher Love

Robinson

Carlo Lio - Pusher (Original Mix)
pusher love

Matsumoto

@brokeymcpoverty what if Louisville wins and JT shows up at your place with a cake and champagne and sings pusher love to celebrate?

Myers

Pusher love, your my drug!

Malach

HI HATER (;

Jones

De last day i saw myself behind school desk was 19 November 2002, bt 2day ke a simolola gape ko sgela i cant wait...... Thuto ga e golelwe is waar....

Roberts

There is nothing worse than not owning a dog, and having the drug addict upstairs allow the poor animal down in my space to crap...I swear just once...If I could rub that magic lantern I would request to have an endless supply of cash so I did not have to live like this while in Canada...Ha! You thought I was going to say eradicate her and her kind...

Well that too...
Have a great night people...

Baker

Justin Timberlake pusher love>>>

Clark

Now you got me hopped up on that pusher love #JT

Tanaka

WHAT THE FUK IS HE DOING ROM? IDK WHAT I WAS ON THEN BUT ID HAVE TO GUESS THE EXCTASY MAAAANE I WAS CRAZY ASS HELL KNOWN TO LOCALS AS THE PUSHER MAN.LAUGH ALL YALL WANT MANE I KNOW I WAS MENTALLY ILL IM SMDH NOW.BUT I WAS ROLLING DOE LOL
pusher love

Sahni

It must be true love hahaha
pusher love

Sullivan

Sara Harvey: "The Gala was absolutely exquisite. Thank you for the opportunity to meet such caring people and for a wonderful cause…”LIFE MATTERS and LOVE. I must say personally the speeches given by Sarah Palin and Wesley J. Smith hit right at home. Mr. Smith, you spoke of organ donors and the push from those who think they are god, who can live and who shouldn’t. That brought back many horrible memories. I remember 2006 the time during the most critical moments spent in the ER with my husband. An organ pusher kept on bugging me to donate my husband’s organs, he was not dead, and I was devastated, my world turned upside down and to have someone pushing me to donate my husband’s organs who was still breathing and very much alive. He suffered a head injury. My husband is still alive today because Bobby Schindler and Mary Schindler care. The media that has brought the attention to what the local government is doing to my husband. The public is the eyes and ears and those caring enough about life and watching."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...