4/08/2013

mad cat

lol my nigga stupid lol

Comments

Adams

I just came in here to post a status using the F-word so I could be like everybody else.

Long

Bobby cat has just decided to go on a mad half an hour, not like its nearing 2am or anything...

Reyes

Literally going out now to kill some dogs....ugh...so tired of them..stressed to the max....and they are Not MINE...anyone got any of that tanarite or what ever that stuff is ..gonna tie it to their legs and shoot it..that is how sick of these barking dogs I am...naw...I wouldn't do that...LOL...hummm....anyways can't catch them to tie it on them...hee hee

Fisher

my dad got that talking tom app & he would make me get mad so if i scream so would the cat . that shits annoying .

Brijesh

Nah, I dont like that Cat doesnt know the truth. Im mad now. #beinghuman @SamWitwer @MeaghanRath

Matsumoto

The kittens are weened! Jessica Ly, Olivia Orso, Cush King you can take the cats

Martínez

how do you know if a cat is in season???

Brooks

"@crooked_cat: @youngfriedonion now skank sinatra? accurate." IM JUS CHILLIN WHY YOU MAD DOE

Baker

I got mad love for my cat tho

Ishii

my cat is so clever she knows i was mad at her bcs she made my phone fall i almost hit her but she makes that cute face ugh

Itō

stabsinthe: when my friends are sad i usually just text them pictures of my cat http://t.co/Y7mriqozMz

Baruwal

The moment whem you really want to talk to someone but their offline

Rath

Somebody tell Ray J to get his life. Kim got him gone.

Yamazaki

Oooon!!! Ray J. Is WILDING OUT on KimmyK in his new song!! OMG!
"I HA her head going south and her ass going north but baby chose to go west!"
#ShotsFired

Sahni

Feels nice to be home again. Poor cat is so mad I left her.

Wagle

The Mad Cattery-Feline Furbaby Sanctuary shared the following link and had this to say about it:

Awwwweeee.......you wanna talk about sweet??? Look NO further!! Simone is a young adult, front-paw declawed (INSIDE ONLY!) and is the most personable cat I've seen in a long time!! She will adapt well to children and other cats as well!! Up for adoption!
Location: Anniston, Al.
Contact Lucy Hoffman for details!...

Stewart

Yesterday was a good day all round. It was Monday & I was off. thatcher popped it. we got a large popcorn in the pictures instead of a medium. Jamie proudlock & Francis decided to move in without spenny. I found my toe nail clippers & I watched a cat jump up & down to the super mario theme tune!

Mukherjee

Gandy a mad bitch cause ain let her eat the cat bitch stfu u ugly

Fujita

So mad I think my female cat is pregnant. >:(

Nguyen

Poor Ming Ming had a bad night he got locked out and spent the night on the balcony

Peterson

Yet another live mouse delivered to my face in bed at 3am. The cats are only trying to look after me in Johns absence, but I do not eat mice! The fridge is full of people food.

Abe

Now that is over with....Kentucky is favored to win the 2014 National Championship!!

Gāo

Comment ur " name "
Whoever likes it thinks ur sexy/cute & wants ur # add them ;)

Nakano

MARGARET THATCHER
There is just one story that everyone is talking about today. She was the woman that divided the nation but we want to know what you think? What are your memories of Baroness Margaret Thatcher? How did her time as Prime Minister affect you? Should the Iron Lady be given a state funeral? We would love to hear what your thoughts. Some comments may be read out on-air.

Brown

What an awkward day. First mother in law came outa character on me. Then my sister in-laws came all the way down to chill n give me a ride to look for a new car. Mad love to my fam for looking out!! Then my cat came home early injured. Ima raise hell if I find out one of these raggedy ass kids fked wit him.n im looking forward to applying to a new job that my girl hooked me up wit. Hope I fit the criteria this position is looking for. If not ima keep pluggn my way to the top. My requirements to be on top not what Society's opinion of being on top is. Mind set..moving forward! :-)

Wright

I know a good voice when I hear one and that cat Miguel has mad talent. I would love to throw him on a 120 track!!

Turner

When you accidentally make your cat mad and she goes all psycho kitty on you

Chakraborty

Way to make a ex mad...let his bestie his play bro eat dat cat!!! Yu win they loose he giving yu top ctfu

Phillips

Ste Wilson Amylouise Wilson Shannoncaitlyn Douglas Abbie Needham Nikita Murphy Amber Khan Kieran Fowler Kieran Hand Jenna Bratt Josh Chilver

David

@curtisgoodbody1 mad cat lady

Clark

Fishing again today :D
Wish me luck ....

Flores

Anyone else getting more little electric shocks of EVERYTHING & anything at the moment?

Carter

Eric got mad I called the cat Chunk

Smith

@a_Cheshire_Cat_ 暑い方がましやでーいいなー行きたい。まだこっちはたまに寒くなるガタガタ・・・クーラー止めろwww

Malach

So I need to prove a point and no this has NOT actually happened but....Josh thinks it would be ok to put hot sauce on a 3 MONTH old baby to stop him from chewing his hands I say NO its child abuse and if he was to do it I would kill him soo what's your opinion?? You think its wrong as I do? Or are u an idiot like Josh who wouldn't see a problem with it?? Answers please :)

Rogers

haha me cat going mad she needs a quicky

Jones

comment "❤ " whoever likes your comment wants to date u , so add them.

Aoki

@GravesBeats resubmitted rule of 10 on the forms. Sorry for confusion, but if u put an electrohau5 under a dubstep cat, folks will get mad

Fujii

Oh god please stop complaining about thatcher! Most of you kids where not even born when she was alive and have suffered zero consequences due to her decisions! Christ I think she was heavy handed in certain areas but im not making a complete tit out of myself about it - Rant over

Azoulay

My life is ruled by a toddler and a cat...must get some alpha status in my own house!

Ganguly

Soft ball at the diamonds at the corner of sandy hollow and kishwaukee. Got a few lets get more.

Anderson

Foot in mouth...or more accurately paw in mouth...Take a look! Art Print from ImageKind http://t.co/MmXCGOSgbK #FineArt #Photo

Nakajima

Baiza mad hatin on my naked cat

Moore

Dear sexwise,
I have been dating my bf for 6 weeks and we decided to make it official on saturday and have sex, sex wise I was shocked his penis was as small as a croyola crayon, he kept asking me baby does it feel good but I felt nothing, it was like a grown man with child parts...helppppppp!!!!!

*blood fire..dwrcl... Am sorry, I guess you could'nt give him oral either, that would be like giving a whale a tic tac!!

Murphy

Fair warning if I catch Tom peeing anywhere but the litterbox anymore he will be gone.

Nakagawa

remember many details after that. I remembered a man who was mad. A cat that could smile. Twins who were quite confusing. Also a white /c/

Matsuda

Who has the funniest nickname in MMA?

Hernández

@TheRealDanPez have you noticed that when the Big Show is mad, he looks like grumpy cat #raw

Reed

I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/xmYrs4LT6a Amazing Stuff Part 3 - Destroy Nyan Cat

Hasegawa

For Halloween, when it comes, I will be going as a mad scientist *chuckles* and I believe Marie will be going as a cat

Malakar

I just saw a CAT laying down on the seat of a motorcycle.. It mad-dogged me. #thugkitty

Ochion

You kick your cat out of your bedroom and she gets mad and sits on your sink LOL

Scott

Yo you CAN NOT have children and not know how to spell simple words. How you gone be an A1 parent spelling like youhave never gotten pass elementary school. Don't be mad when your child comes home with an F in spelling because he spelling simple words like dog, day, cat, hay, sunny. Like dahwg, daii, katt, hei, suhnni. Because you did that shit

Inoue

“@TheLuckiest_Tay: “@Cat_LifeNigs: “@TheLuckiest_Tay: Shut up. No one asked.” Sorry sorry :(” not you!

Lewis

Awwww.... that kitty cat
mad cat

Friedman

:) Our baby ferret Misty, likes playing in a clean upside down cat litter box lol. :)

Miura

Not even an hour an the kids are arguin like cat and dog, skye gone back to bed cos jake doing her head in and her belly hurts, if only we cud al go bk to bed when sum1 dus our heads in

Gairola

The comment with no likes gets a edit xD
~PurpleDinosaur

Harada

Im berserk with it this style I was the 1st with it you got a verse spit it, got mad cocky reps, give u juveniles a new style 2 go copy cat

Evans

@ElsonDamon there was blood everywhere, it was brutal! My cat has gone completely mad!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...