4/08/2013

mad cat

What did you do to my cat? He hates me:(

Comments

Morales

@tikasima Emily is: a mad scientist, a cat lover, a virtuo-spastic guitarist, a happy loner, a poltergeist tamer, a master prankster.

Edwards

Like and share right Meow! http://t.co/X0CBy61Dco

Miura

u know Sheldon cooper??

he developed my nuke

Baruwal

This is not good....I cannot find ozzy! just this one time did not put at towel over the aquarium, I did not think he would be able to get out, can't fly, glass, etc. I just hope that my cat did not get to him, got some searching to do, if he can somehow fly now, yey! I will release him, but pray I find him alive! He was getting real strong!

Yamasaki

WHAT KIND 0F 5 YEAR 0LD WANT A PIG, SKUNK, AND CAT FOR A PET? DEN GONE GET MAD AND SAY I DONT NEVER BUY HIM NOTHING! BECAUSE WE AINT BEEN TOO GAME STOP IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS! MY CHILD HAD ME TRIPPING THIS MORNING!

Kimura

"Cat videos on YouTube have more views than Mad Men." #EPIC

Yamashita

but cat is mad

Davis

Thank you @mad__dawggy for my cat blanket, I will cuddle with it every night

Gotō

Most everyone’s mad here. You may have noticed that I’m not all there myself. –Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

Nakagawa

LOVE PAYING £10 POUND FOR CAT FOOD THEN SOME ONE ELLS CAT KEEP EATING IT ALL NOT. !!!

Brijesh

@Jade_Stirling mad cat lady

Rath

I am SO UPSET, MAD, and CRYING tears of sadness and frustration. Someone from either the Harrisonburg or Danville Post Office opened the mailing tube that had my beautiful jewelry prize and original mermaid artwork and commissioned jewelry from sweet Renae at Alternate Visions and FREAKING STOLE IT ALL!! All I got in the mailbox was an empty tube. :( *sobs*

Malik clan

No, thank you Jelly. I do not want to play with your squeaky toys right now. We will play tomorrow. While I am annoyed by the "Squeak! Squeak!" on my bed at 2:00 am, but she is so cute, I just can't get mad. :) I did have to take her toy away. She is going to wake Terry up.

Desai

well the little cat we found & have had for about 4 weeks & we named socks (& $$ on getting his shots) his owner came by today & got him...Noah is so heartbroken talk about feeling helplesss

Bennett

So glad that friendship is over .... Someone who can't even attend my wedding because of other people was no friend anyway .... Go stab someone else in the back you " Bitch " no how about I got one better whore !

Nguyen

I wonder what kind of cat there is for lunch today

Yamazaki

What does a cat do when it gets mad? It has a hissy fit.

Shimizu

Love when people start talking about football to is and all my replies r just nodding and agree

Katiyar

Let form some words here. words which have the same sound but different spelling. eg.meat,meet. *conny*

Sullivan

Mrng sex chat with me

Neha

Adams

meow? Lol

Sharma

That moment when you think your kool because your son invites you to a party, only to find out it was an accident. Well guess what boii, Mamma's coming! Only to show you lot what kool really is! Coz real kool people spell cool with a K! Peace homie!!

Cruz

I still stand on the valley with the bottomless pit, ready to jump but my throats already slit.

Poddar

Why is it that 5 minutes after I clean the litter boxes one of my furry babies decides to take a big stinky crap in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its a damn conspiracy!

Wood

My cat gets mad at me when it rains. She thinks I have something to do with it.

Pérez

I knew Gary Payton was the man for the Super Sonics & I know he had a great career. I just didn't know it was a "hall of fame" career or @least this soon. I ain't man or hating. ..congratulations Mr. Class of 2013!

Ghatak

Just watching insight about cats in australia. Confirmed my theory that people who love cats are mad as shit.

Sengupta

A poor boy was in love with a rich man daughter….One day the boy proposed to her and the girl said…”Hey! Listen, your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses..How can I be involved with you..?

How could you have thought of that? I can never love you, so forget about me and get engaged to someone else at your level”

But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily…..Some time 10 years later they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall.

The lady again said….,”Hey.. ! You! How are you? Now I’m married and do you know how much my husband’s salary is..? $15,700 per month! Can you beat that? And he is also very smart”

The guy’s eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words from the same lady….

A few seconds later, her husband came around but before the lady could say a word her husband seeing the guy, said……
“Sir you’re here and you’ve met my wife..” Then he said to his wife,”This is my boss, I’m also one of those working on his $100 million project!

Katō

manager hyung you took forever!!!

Sahni

1. I know these questions are posted all the time but I'm just after other mums routines for their 5month olds and if they're on solids when are you giving them?

2. But has anyone not been able to go on the pill because it's made ur blood pressure continue to be high after BP problems in pregnancy? Then had a few months break from the pill to go back on it and have NO problems with ur BP? Just after experiences!

3. I'm a FTM to a 3 week old dd. At what ages do they go thru growth spurts. All she wants to do is feed and thru the night she is waking every two-three hrs to feed and thru the day she can be awake for hrs at a time before going to sleep. No matter how much I rock n pat her she won't sleep.

4. im currently pregnant with my third and plan to breastfeed, but im torn already on how long for. my first was prem so not successful after a month of trying i gave it up. my second with lots of perserverance made it to 15months but there was alot of times where i felt i was neglecting my first. i tried to make up for it by having one on one time as often as i could. but now with number three approaching i dont want to neglect the other two! i have a slow establishing supply and was never able to express much to give bottles. any tips in this regards would be appreciated

5. I'm pregnant with baby number 2 (still 1st trimester) and with no private health care will obviously have to go public, but I was wondering if you can pay for a private room in a public hospital, and if so how do you go about it? i did look up private hospitals and for the birth alone is around $5000 and that doesnt include doctor or epidural.. I had no sleep and a terrible experience last time in a public hospital, my child was an angel it was the 3 other woman and their children that kept me awake LOL!! - Im in Logan/Brisbane area

Jenkins

@mad_maruti 地図、ほんとに面倒臭いですよね!こちらの学校、奇数学年で児童カード書き替えで、その都度。うちも地図をプリントアウトして貼るだけにしました(^^;) それすらも面倒。。

Smith

"@Mindyabusiness_: Gandy a mad bitch cause ain let her eat the cat bitch stfu u ugly"lol

Sadangi

@Cat_Daddy94 no sure mate, dount it tho cos im no even supposed to be drinking cos am on these mad pills x

Zhōu

Watching Alice in Wonderland love mad hatter

Hernández

@tinkHO @Feferliciousfef I want to be the mad hatter, but the Cheshire Cat is cool too

Doshi

Heather and I had this conversation today WTF

i bet that fry gets u first
omg ur off line so i cvan sent you as many messages that i want
j
ks
aieanoujg
ainujhde
jduahaoeind
ihwnucbgow
aujsdgfab
bad
dog
tree
purple
ball
baseball
horse
fish
alaska
warm
sun
greebn
house
fence
yard
tree
bird
egg
bacon
OMG BACON
yum bacon
enjoy u having all these messages?
wait
im
not
done
oh
wait
maybe
i
am
nope
i
kidd!
omg
im
hallarious
awsjn
aiebngoi
ajbhngvuahs
and that is how its done
now u shall smile cause ur laughin at ur tard friend
and knowing u do the same thing and now are mad cause u havent thought of it first
booo
hey
where did u go
why r u not on fb reading this
this is hallarious
try and stop me
oh wait u cant cause ur off fb
this is awsome
the cat is outta the hat
what does that even mean
who puts a cat in the hat?
there is a cat AND the hat
but not in a hat
but the hat was magical
does the concept still apply
if so how many other random animals are in the hat that has to be let out for a good time?
oh wait now i get it.. good time.. cat ooo now it makes sense
3:58pm
O....M....G

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...