4/08/2013

snake eyes

guys i just made a new tumblr

Comments

Morgan

The nice guy always finishes last....and you know what they were right. The nicer you are the more you get rejected and pushed to the friend zone...you say funk a girls feelings and treat her like she ain't worth shit then all the sudden your every girls boyfriend of the year. Well here ya go i give up Im not fucking with this bs anymore. Bidding my time and getting of this probation and back to rolling the dice in the game of life. Ill push daisies this time before those snake eyes land off the wall.

Kelly

CM | Snake Eyes | by dstr
snake eyes

Nakajima

#Storm Shadow. ;) #Snake Eyes. :D #Jayys.

Díaz

still need a job.. any1 got anything or know of anything going? im open to all offers. cheers guys!

Reyes

The Meteors - Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Yamazaki

@Snake_eyes_E8 @GI_Joes *as if realizing, her fingers make a sudden gripping movement, sliding along his arm*

Garg

Snake eyes piercing maritza
snake eyes

Bennett

@NEAKO: LVL 6 - Sanctus Neco Prod By. Snake Eyes - https://t.co/l65MqWDeul

Hughes

Uberstrike: [MON] Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Avraham

GI Joe- Retaliation! Blew my mind hole!! So far, best movie of 2013!

Kawle

Cordish family rolls snake-eyes with offshore investment? http://t.co/WZ8QdTEWhQ

Snake eyes .

Incoming Next week:
GIJoe Retaliation Wave 2.5
consist of:
- Snake Eyes (wave 1)
- Flint (wave 2)
- Ninja Duel Snake Eyes (wave 2)
- Battle Kata Roadblock (wave 2)
- Firefly (wave 2)
- Sneak Attack Storm Shadow
- Cyber Ninja "Wraith"
- Joe Colton
- Red Cobra Trooper
- Dark Ninja Warrior
- Lady Jaye
- Subs Topside

Ōta

Snake Eyes Official Song //ProMovie© [CA Movie]
snake eyes

Agrawal

Snake eyes this weekend with my cousins . I wanted that for the longest

Sadangi

@DemonDouche (I want a snake x3 i hate spiders...)) *eyes shoot open* *freaks out and squeals*

Clark

NEAKO - "Sanctus Neco" | Prod. by Snake Eyes | @NEAKO http://t.co/cRbengh09V

Thompson

http://t.co/vZN6VvcFXz: Neako - Sanctus Neco (Prod By. Snake Eyes) http://t.co/qS73TYKzaY

Jackson

Snake Eyes - Burnout
snake eyes

Johnson

Meeting Ray Park (Darth Maul, Snake Eyes, X-Men)
snake eyes

Nishimura

G.I.JOE - Snake-Eyes: The Origin | COMIC BOOK SYNDICATE
snake eyes

Katz

I want to be like snake eyes

Ikeda

Chuckles the Movie -- Is G.I. Joe James Bond? Daniel Craig is Snake Eyes?
snake eyes

Ramírez

Snake Eyes | Multi-Cod Mini #6 by Bimwili
snake eyes

Gotō

Snake Eyes kills E.T. + 9 dudes - Stop Motion Animation Test
snake eyes

Malach

Snake Eyes :*

Bailey

About to get my snake eyes ... Im scared 

Kobayashi

Dr.TLG Devotional Moments: “ Strongmen Evident in Women of the Bible”

Athaliah-2 Kings11:1
Athaliah (stepdaughter of Jezebel) Operates behind the scenes, this spirit hunger for total rule, it a blood thirsty spirit. It’s demise rest with the seed of it’s victims’ heirs, it tries to off the heirs.

Delilah- Judges 16: 18
Delilah Spirit (temptress) she seduce leaders pretending as if she is truly interested in the things of God, this spirit’s goal is to get the leaders to lay in her lap. Leaving them powerless and blind she is in for the money. This spirit further has the ability to love and hate at the same time.

Eve-Genesis 1-4
Eve spirit (life through rebellion) this spirit kills the spouse’s relationship with God through ungodly associates. They may appear to be the perfect mate in the nature eyes of man, but they manipulates and control. She listens to ungodly women, ( snake talk) and because her husband doesn’t put a stop the transferring of spirits take place. Causing the home to be dysfunctional, as well as their church life and ministry.

Cox

Dekster - Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Kondō

@FaZeAquas Feint-Snake eyes

Turner

G.I. Joe Renegades music video - Snake Eyes and Scarlett
snake eyes

Endō

No dice (snake eyes)
snake eyes

Nakamura

#1303 Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated, gambled and whored. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me. You want specifics, I suppose. When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stole her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I close my eyes, but I can still see her tits bouncing. When I was ten, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat shit. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice. When I was twelve I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did. I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...

Wright

HD DnB | Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa)
snake eyes

Matsumoto

Snake Eyes - Movie Trailer
snake eyes

Wilson

G.I. JOE: Retaliation Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes from Hasbro
snake eyes

Tanaka

When the enemy tells you, "Your just average, ordinary, less than," reject those lies and remember, "You are an overcomer, more than a conqueror." God has given you seeds of greatness. Learn more: http://osteen.co/winseeds

Howard

Feint - Snake Eyes Ft. CoMa
snake eyes

Flores

Oh North Korea....

Why the hell are we sending naval ships closer? There's no need for that.

All we need to defeat them is a fleet of drunken crab fisherman, a sheriffs department from any small town and our top Boy Scout troop.

Hernández

@Snake_eyes_E8 @GI_Joes *she sinks deeper into slumber, only slightly aware of her surroundings*

Sakamoto

1911 jeremi-snakeeyes
snake eyes

Ross

Jd komentarku cuma satu waktu adegan si shadow head vs snake eyes,ya tahan si snake eyes lah biar dipukul,kan doi pake helm,haha

Malakar

Having a dream that some weird snake/lizard thing with huge teeth and eyes that zap you is going to take over Forster/Tuncurry.. um ok..

Sanders

300,000 Giveaway! (ItsJerryAndHarry)
snake eyes

Mandadapu

snake eyes piercing
snake eyes

Sasaki

Los Imposibles "Snake Eyes"
snake eyes

White

I just saw my life flash before my eyes. A giant black snake almost killed me I swear. I hate snakes

Patel

Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa) - GUITAR cover
snake eyes

Clarke

Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa) [Unofficial Music Video]
snake eyes

Davis

Come on rock finish this!!! Wrestle mania!

Yamaguchi

G.I. Joe: Retaliation TV SPOT - Snake Eyes Profile (2013) - Channing Tatum Movie HD
snake eyes

Scott

Everybody a snake in my eyes !

Paswan

Watching G.I Joe!

Mori

Snake Eyes [2nd place]
snake eyes

Carter

Snake eyes(A Scrapped Edit!)
snake eyes

Gairola

I watched #GIJoeRetaliation last night. It was meh to me. The only thing that kept me watching it was Snake Eyes and maybe The Rock. #yessir

Price

Battlefield Bad Company - Snake Eyes
snake eyes

Zhū

I DONT WATCH TV SAID SNAKE-EYES, THE ANIME NINJA
snake eyes

Robinson

@AhmedBITW_MUFC I guess Punk sort of returned the favour with the snake eyes haha

Miura

WOW !!!!!! What a nght !!! not only did I just realize David Prowse (played Darth Vader for the uninitiated) has a website where he personally autographs photos for you, and apparently, I want them all.. but RAY FREAKING PARK is supposed to be coming to the Gold Coast Supanova......!!!! WTF I can meet Darth Maul and Snake Eyes ?!?!? Are you kidding me ?!?!?! Total nerdgasm....... mind blown. No sleep tonight. Forgedddaboudit....

Yamasaki

"THE RHYTHM OF MY MIND" - SNAKE EYES - BROKEN DIAMOND (DC) REPPIN
snake eyes

Peterson

I just want to see somebody get Snake-Eyes tonight :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...