4/08/2013

cool games

Scare Pranks - Top Ten
cool games

Comments

Wáng

I cnt be mad or upset hmmmm i love how well prepared yu were n how uu played the game lol itx cool u just open a part of me i tend to leave behind now i c y i stop #heartlessniggadreamsgettinbigger

Myers

And some other cool games.

Nakagawa

#2pm #nichkhun #wooyoung #khunwoo #shake #games #cool #amazing #daebak #wow http://t.co/AtwwamF6vF

Ishii

Need something to do people. Suggestions people.

Okada

How To Make Games More Fun
cool games

Barnes

What cool games can I play while sitting here at jury duty? #help

Fisher

Channel 4 Paralympics - Meet the Superhumans (Annotated Version)
cool games

Díaz

We No Speak Americano ft. Cleary & Harding
cool games

Martínez

ali always downloads cool timed brain test games :)

Nakajima

Enjoyed my Spring break with a cool laser party, the return of Game of Thrones, and windy mountain camping, but now back to living in the library, CSULB recreation center, and spending my weekends in cafes.

Garg

Tadaima!
The convention was ok. I got to hang out with my friends, two of which were having their very first convention experience that day, which was very cool. I played the otaku dating game, too, which made me really nervous.
The best part was finding yaoi manga in the dealers room. I bought four manga and the seller gave me an old program guide from Yaoi-Con 2011! I'm so happy!

Morales

Jason Silva on BRAIN GAMES
cool games

I just realized I never posted a review on Bioshock Infinite like I meant to the other day so here it is.
Bioshock Infinite is, without the question, the most beautiful, compelling, action packed, original game you will play this year! I know its still early yet but I just can't see any other game competing with this. Maybe The Last Of Us but I wouldnt call that an original game so Infinite still wins in my book.
The first Bioshock was amazing and showed how much imagination can go into a first person shooter and this game does all of that again and then some. You will love the characters, especially Elizabeth, and you will enjoy the enemies as well. Going head to head with a Patriot never gets old and when you see that thing coming towards you, you definitely need to get the hell out of his wrath. That and I found him walking towards me extremely scary but thats just me.
The story is unique just like a Bioshock game should be and, yes, I even found the story of Bioshock 2 unique as well, so shut your mouths, haters. The weapons are so cool and even though your powers are cool as well, I did feel they were somewhat lacking this time around as I only really used 2 of them throughout the whole game. But thats just nitpicking. I also have to nitpick that there were times where I was in heavy combat and Elizabeth, who, by the way, is the most helpful AI you could ever ask for, would sometimes get in my way as I had to run out of an area because some big enemy was on my ass. Trust me, "Get out of my way, bitch!" was yelled at a few times or more. But dont let that scare you because it doesnt ruin the game and she is just a such a treat to have tag along, you will forgive her for having stupid moments.
I could say so much more but this game must be experienced instead of hearing someone rave about it so if you're a gamer and, for some odd reason, you havent showed interest in playing it yet, please stop being dumb and check it out! You have no idea what you are missing. Even if you havent played the first game, its really not needed as this is a whole new game of its own but dont be surprised if you run over to the nearest Gamestop the next day to pick up the previous games. Because once it ends, you wont want it to stop.

Grade: 5/5

Evans

U cant marry a hoe....

Wong

I wish some more of the folks on my friends list would play Top Gun or Car Town. Both game apps are cool. I am sick of the poker and slot machines. The cars and planes are more of a chjallenge!

Russell

PTT SPORTS: JALEN ROSE GETS FAB FIVE BACK TOGETHER FOR NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP COLLEGE GAME,MICHIGAN VS.LOUISVILLE TONIGHT IN ATL BUT CHRIS WEBBER SAYS HELL NO HE WON'T GO !!! (p.s "Dat niglet lives in ATL TOO !! ) Talk about dissing yo boys & saying Phuck u WOLVERINES !!! LMAOADL !!!

Ross

The fuck? A couple of baseball stadiums might host hockey games? #Cool

Bhowmick

God of War: Ascension "From Ashes" Super Bowl 2013 Commercial - Full Version
cool games

Patel

i think playing card games/culture like yugioh and magic are pretty cool, which is why i dont play them

Shimizu

Hey people from the burbs and elsewhere. Just because you are in the city, it doesn't mean that when attending a Cubs game you get to smoke on the platform as a group, throw your trash everywhere and gawk at the super gay hipster twink beside me. To the gay hipster twink: I got you boo.

@LordRoss Cool! Will do so in a minute, by the way, did you get a chance to take a look at the other games?

Endō

Our owner Rex Johnson is celebrating his Birthday today.Go in game to get Cool rewards and celebrate!

Sengupta

Harvard Baseball 2012 Call Me Maybe Cover
cool games

Ghatak

Can't wait for work to be over, going for a long run when I get home. Then shower/watch the NCAA Championship game while my legs recover from the atrophy inflicted by winter lounging.

Though there seem to be no benefits from it, I suppose I will continue to stay in shape. My health and fitness level are as stellar as they always have been, it seems I only workout to maintain "looking" healthy. To what point and purpose am I doing that for? No matter how I change my routines, diets or workout regimine I'm never going to be a Calvin Klein model. No accidentally mistaking me for Tyrese Gibson that's for sure lmao, it's just not in my DNA to have a lot of muscle mass.

So why should I push myself? To maintain a high fitness and endurance level? I could cut those in half and still be far and away in better shape than most people, sorry if that sounded arrogant, just being honest. So do I settle for the thin and gangly silohette I have that could run laps around Channing Tatum's carcass at the track or do I persist in pushing myself to ridiculous limits in a foolhardy attempt to sculpt my body into something my primordial clay simply can't replicate?

*...takes breath...*

Too bad actual fitness level is never deemed as desirable as visual fitness level...

Ōta

@NicholasOngg well I think if the real thing or camp or bonding games begin, everything would be cool.

Brown

@NowGamer_Feed cool to see games writing self-examining way more than the medically suggested minimum of late, though. Positive progress.

Harris

The hunger games is on netflix. Cool

Takeuchi

Top 10 Worst Doctors
cool games

Kobayashi

with my height I am supposed to weigh about 140, so my goal is to lose 20lbs ;) downloaded a diary log to keep track of my progress ❤

Jenkins

Yo the got the dc injustice game app Wally Clark

Hughes

Any cool new iPhone games out there? Submit them to Touch Volume!

Wilson

Look what I found on @eBay! http://t.co/QASCoiqD5G This looks cool if you need an extra Wii console for games, Netflix, Amazon Prime, ect!

Dahan

Bragging about how you "hit that first" is pathetic in itself. Doing it in a song is beyond wack. Ray J is on some clown ish

Clarke

In the traditional sense, maybe. But games like Prince of Persia have a character narrating through talking to a nonresponsive player.

Thomas

Machinima Replay - 1/20/12 (Sports video games are for cool people) S03E03
cool games

Brijesh

I thing that this year will be interesting, because more cool games will come)))

Rivera

Who wants to be a millionaire-awesome-very smart
cool games

Nakamura

Kanca Muda wajib dateng ke Clear Cool Riders, bakal ada banyak games dan hadiahnya Lohh.. Kapan? Check terus Timeline kita ya...

Matsumoto

Sesame Street: The Alphabet With Elmo and India Arie
cool games

Sadangi

I'm just laying thinking about some shit its crazy how all theses niggas say they real and they out here running with the same nigga that got his home boy one hundred years then he say r he cool....niggas promoting snitches like its the right thing to do....fake ass niggas let the police do they own job thats why they get paid.....niggas all on instagram liking a nigga pic who jus told on his own moma wht that make u look like....truth b told if a nigga cant handle the streets and the time come with it get a job thats real shit....i think i speak for all the real niggas out here.............LIKE I SAID BEEN HERE GONE STAY U NO WERE IM AT.....WINNING OOOH RAT ASS NIGGAS

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...