4/08/2013

play games

Life is a dirty game. You have to play dirty o get through it

Comments

Rogers

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/Ws9qmH4xLJ #technology

Gotō

city with the first goal of the game nice play (y)

Walker

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/2s3M3wHf22

Hayashi

We need 15/16 yr olds for our baseball team we are in muskogee goin to play here and tulsa txt tim hess for info 918/5060549

Nakashima

I remember back in the days we use to play Simon Said, we use too have suo much fun. But when you move out of turn you're out of the game.
As I lay reminiscing on how things ue to be,I realize nothing has change. We are still playing Simon Said, still moving to someone else command. Allowing people and thing too kick you out the game.
My ? is, WHO IS YOUR SIMON? WHAT OR WHO'S CONTROLLING YOU? Some people are so selfish, they are their own Simon, smh.

Well I tell you THE HOLY SPIRIT ( THE SPIRIT OF GOD)is my Simon, that's who command I move to, and when I get it wrong He Continually give me Chances after Chances, and I ALWAYS WIN!

Murakami

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/nxD0nRfZTC #tech #news

Rath

wow sweet home now i get on my compurter now yea now i can play my game on there yea ❤................................ :) i love june becuse it will be summer soon

Sánchez

...and in retaliation of my action against general Scwartz, the Air Force and Arch wanna play the power game, claiming to cut off my power...this old childish game yall never really won. I shall, in rebuke of it all, shake DC with a 3.0, the city of Archei in Chad with a 6.0 and Arnold and all Air Force with a 4.0 in rebuke of all air basess.

Cook

@marksaggers @StanCollymore

Teams like Wrexham are having to play 10+ games to get to the final not just 6!!
#KeepTheCupNormal

Wright

JUMPING THROUGH PORTALS (Gametime with Smosh)
play games

Fujii

WOW! WE HIT 500 LIKES!!! Well its contest time. This contest will run til April 15th and I will pick a person at random. Again I would like to thank you all for your support of this page and my shop.

Question: What is your favorite game and or system?

Bell

Well Cardinals start in 45 mins, but till then we honor #6 one of the greatest baseball players to ever play the game, Which I was able to see play in 1991 at the ol Busch Stadium when I was 6 yrs old in a pregame Ol' timers match. Thanks Stan Musial for always being a Cardinal. Oh and not we need the help, but tell the big guy up stairs we wouldnt mind #12 this year.

Yamada

Well, looks like I won't be playing the next Halo game. The next XBox will likely require to be online to play even single player games. Yep, they will pretty much shoot themselves in the foot. They will fail this next generation and pretty much hand the victory to Sony and Nintendo. I know I'm not buying the "720"...

Russell

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/b4F1lqKHsQ

Allen

Was off today but called in to work, so there goes that. Also going to stop wasting my time on people that dont give me any of their time in return.

Ishii

Twilight drinking game rules:
1) Drink 40 shots when you press play so you can die before the movie starts.

Clark

Like if your on maybe when im done my supper well play a game :)

Nakamura

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/2L5rTckVCz

Iyengar

Getting ready to watch my mijo Dominic Michael Rodriguez play his first game of tennis!! GO COUGARS!!!

Miura

WELL..WELL..EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY THE BITCH GAME..WELL BRING IT ON BECAUSE THIS IS ONE GIRL THAT CAN PLAY IT AWHOLE LOT BETTER THAN THE REST OF YA..NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH..YOU BEST THINK TWICE BITCH

Richardson

United's games are usually laced with controversies but let's be careful to avoid sentiments after all, football is a game... & should be seen and treated as one.
My question; during additional time, of say 1min, the referee blows at 1min 15secs while the ball is still in play, is that wrong or bias?
Remember, no sentiments.

Gómez

Cheeky bet on UTD game ! .. 2-1 win Rooney to score first £600 return :) make my year ! Please !

Gāo

Minecraft: Meatycraft raw #1
play games

Fukuda

She likes to play games. Play on playa, play on. Lmao.

Patel

Heavy Rain - ANOTHER EPIC JOURNEY BEGINS! - Lets Play - Part 1 [Playthrough / Walkthrough]
play games

Harada

Lets play a love game and have bad romance

Young

Lets Play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Part 11
play games

Hall

WHATS GOOD MY PEOPLE 2 ALL THE PEOPLE THATS SENDING ME GAME REQUETS JUST FUCKIN STOP IT I DONT FUCKIN PLAY GAMES I PLAY REAL LIFE JUST STOP SENDING THE SHIT 2 ME I AM SO SICK OF ALL THE FUCKIN GAME REQUETS DAM

Lee

Tez Sez: Do you stop your kids from playing potentially dangerous sports? Tommy Raudonikis has urged parents not to take their sons out of Rugby League despite the death of his grandson in a game. What about horse riding, skateboarding? Bob still rides dirt bikes with his sons! Do you let your kids play dangerous sports?

Yamashita

For all the Kobe haters who think he never passes!!!
9. Stat Check
By Elias Sports Bureau
Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant eclipsed the 2,000-point mark for the season in the Los Angeles Lakers' loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. Bryant became the fourth player in NBA history to score 2,000 points in a season at age 34 or older, joining Alex English, Michael Jordan and Karl Malone, each of whom did so twice. However, Bryant is the oldest NBA player ever to reach that milestone in a season in which he also handed out 400 or more assists.

Saitō

Bored watching rod play a game ... like always

Collins

I jailbroke my iPhone in about 5 minutes. Before it would take half an hour. Now I can play Gameboy games again! http://t.co/jL4UFxFrM9

Gutiérrez

I CAN PLAY THAT GAME TOO..

NO NEED TO EXPLAIN!

Katō

SLENDYTUBBIES ARE TERRIFYING
play games

Gabai

I AM NOT IN A COMPETITION WITH ANYONE ELSE.I RUN MY OWN RACE. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO PLAY THE GAME OF BEING BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AROUND ME ,IN ANY WAY,SHAPE OR FORM. I JUST AIM TO IMPROVE ,TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON THAN I WAS THAT'S ME AND I'M FREE.

Malik clan

fuc, off i dont want to play any bloody fACEBOOK GAME. thingy has invited you to play dont give a shit ville

López

Hello minions! In light of us almost reaching 100 likes I have a special surprise in store for you all! Once we reach 100 likes, I will extend an invitation to 2 lucky people to play a special mincraft xbox 360 edition PVP game with the admins! So share the page!
~BOT

Nakajima

Michigan or Louisville?

We want to see who has more team spirit!

Perry

The wind is blowing that has to mean it is baseball weather. Dress warm go watch a game and remember our pledge.

THE PARENT VOLUNTEER PLEDGE
I will teach all children to play fair and do their best. I will positively support all managers, coaches, and players.
I will respect the decisions of the umpires.
I will praise a good effort despite the outcome of the game.

Jackson

Macintosh Plus 1Mb. Run MacWrite Demo, Play some games. Yahoo Auction
play games

Yamazaki

Symposium - Beyond Play: Video Games at Work - Smithsonian American Art Museum
play games

Taylor

play me like a game and i will laugh like its funny! never trick a tricker ;)

Endō

Engadget mobile news: Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/yEnB4zAqpb

Dahan

Just got home from school. Annc I am board who wants to play. A game if you do comment the game
**CDL**

Hill

Finally, you can bring a DualShock 3 with you to play mobile phone games http://t.co/wT9SDKwpKI

Ward

"Do you play any online games?"-
twitter is my online game http://t.co/3hElfKorMT

Harris

Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surley lose the person for life time.... Shakespeare .

Williams

Here are some words, You don’t want to hear.
Horrible words, That fill you with fear.
Words Like , Evictions, and Suicides each day.
Kids going hungry, And More bills to pay.
There are No more Jobs, What will we do.
The youth are all going, what about you?
Our Government;s Greed, Has things like they are.
We ALL have to stop them, they’ve gone too far.
There is a way, We can turn things around.
Where we have the power, How does that sound.
We don’t need to fight them, And play at their Game.
Don’t give them your Vote, For more of the same.
The System has failed, And it's corrupt to the core.
Build a new System, And Start from the floor.
Here Is a New Party(service), Fresh Ideas and Sense.
Why don’t you Join them, And get down off the fence.
Direct Democracy Ireland, Is the way we Must all Go.
So come Take your Power back, Together we’ll Grow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...