4/08/2013

play poker

Just got my ace handed to me

Comments

Walker

Ich habe ein @YouTube-Video von @cmdkrieger positiv bewertet: http://t.co/13rbQRNbEa Lets Play Poker - Das Pokerevent - Teil 2

Ishikawa

@Jhen_Alyssadeh yah a a play poker ..frass beb

Nakashima

Watching Childs Play With The Lights On Blinds Open , Doors Locked With My Poker ! Im Ready !

Wagle

Soon as I figure out how to play poker on this darn phone, somones in trouble :D

Levi

Off early for the first time since 1965. Time to go play some cards!

Saitō

Playing chess like a nerd to take my mind off smoking an gotta say its working lol

Thomas

does Anybody Play poker Anymore??

Sanders

poker tonight..try kick some ass lol

Shimizu

Ehhh may adobo? Lamon ulit! Tas play poker s bb ko! :)

Powell

Play poker on your iPad with Switch Poker! http://t.co/qqNmFxfwAM

White

Me and said best friend would play the msn poker games like every night and it was v v v competitive #msnmemories

Mizrachi

World Poker Tournament at Las Vegas 2013
play poker

Gutiérrez

I just want to be with my kids and have fun, working never ends!

Evans

Tx hold em Poker tournament tonight at the chute!
100$ pot, free to play, starts at 9:00 pm

Mandadapu

I must be the only man of Asian descent in SoCal who is horrible at both pool & math. I do play adequate poker & music :-) #asianstereotypes

Nakano

@Barbie4Yotes @RabidYotesGirl @Tanzzzz36 We should play strip poker then...

Kimura

Would be awesome to play poker for a living!

Jaitly

So united lost . Shit happens Liverpool can have there 5 Champions League cup
But we got 20 league titles (almost)

Friedman

alright 2nd poker game in the last week. cashed again. super happy with my play!

Wright

We have moved our poker nights they are now on Tuesdays at 7:30 pm. So come down and join us tonight to play Texas holdem poker!! xxx

Gray

Get to my car after work to find the windshield wipers sticking up... I know it was u Chris Rodier -.-

Avraham

My parents play in professional poker tournaments.

Allen

what can i do with two dollars

Ikeda

"i want a grl who i can watch soccer with ,drink whiskey with, listen to hip hop with, play poker with" shit dude it sounds like u want a man!!!!!!

Foster

Just want to thank everybody for the Birthday wishes..Had a pretty good day got to spend it with my buddy just me and him billy just had to go play poker heck he didnt even wish me a happy birthday..It was hard because this was the first one without my mom :( Aww who iam i kidding was it was a crappy day!!

Fujii

I love play POKER with my firends (LACrew)

Mori

Bueno pues habrá k preparar la timba de poker para la noxe de las entradas del play off no?? @JulitoClemente @ramonmartinez91 @pelli86

Hashimoto

going down to gville bar to play poker

López

Drinking me a nice warm cup of tea de canela, my hubby made me, since I got nauseated. Going to play zynga poker for a bit. Have a warm night everyone.

Dahan

People, im on fb via a phone which as u may know has limited space, memory, whatever, so please stop sending me game invites bcuz theyd have to b downloaded. I play poker, ruzzle, and booty quest, other than that im not interested. Thank you all, and have a blessed day:-)

Brown

tam cant play poker dont have. any chips left m8

Long

Play Governor of Poker at Y8 Games - Link: http://t.co/wh5mnpnfXk

Myers

Need a few more poker players so I can get some good games going. Let me know and ill send u some details.

Campbell

Waw :D"@CFeranica: Time to play poker"

Flores

#thingsiwanttodobeforeidie play poker with a monkey.

Jackson

CommanderKrieger: Lets Play Poker - Das Pokerevent - Teil 1 - http://t.co/Dzat2rvR1i

Pérez

Ian Parr you have already been deleted once off facebook for sending these constant game and poker requests. I don't want to join or play. Now you have been officially warned. I will press delete again if this persists. Thank you for your time.

Yamamoto

Who play poker?

Fukuda

All High Up tryna play poker

Endō

Why do i see "Male" friends with a "Female" avatar in the game? lol

Russell

THE BLARNEY STONE POKER CLUB HELD THEIR WINTER SESSION CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT LAST SATURDAY.

THE TOP 32 PLAYERS FROM THE WINTER SESSION QUALIFIED FOR THIS EVENT.

CONGRATULATIONS TO GAYLE MAHOOD WHO WON THE THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE OF $325. GAYLE OUTLASTED PAT GALLAGHER WHO FINISHED 2ND, AND WON $240, TOM STEPP FINISHED 3RD, WINNING $195, WILLIE RIFER TOOK HOME $170 FOR FINISHING 4TH, MERLE HAGEMANN FINSHED 5TH WINNING $140, ERIK STERRET FINISHED 6TH AND WON $125, KAY STEPP WON $110 BY FINISHING 7TH, EARL HIPKE $100 BY FINISHING 8TH, AND CHRISTINA RISINGER $60 FOR FINISHING 9TH.

CONSPICULOUSLY MISSING FROM THE FINAL TABLE WAS RON ANDERSON , THE POINT LEADER FOR THE WINTER SESSION, WHO WENT OUT IN 16TH.. PAT DOUGHERTY, ONE OF THE FINEST POKER PLAYERS IN NORTH EAST NEBRASKA ALSO FAILED TO MAKE THE FINAL TABLE.

PICTURES COMING SOON!!!!!

Torres

Poker tonight same time

Ramírez

Wanna learn to play poker.

Nakagawa

@StephyD1987 snort coke and play poker an live happy ever after hahaha x

Taylor

@SilkyJohnson___ you and Bobby are good:) how do we play poker!!!

Peretz

texas holdem poker? nop! i dont play that..

Smith

Gonna play some poker with some buddys from work later

González

who needs 5 aces to win a title, when all ya need is 5 strong cards and someone who knows how to play!

Lewis

Time to play poker

Sullivan

Whos up for some texas holdem its free to play 1st place takes fifty bucks and 2nd gets a twenty dollor tab so whos down to get drunk an play some poker it starts at 7:00 pm at thai gingers on plato and also its 2 for 1 drink specials

Moore

They usually say "Dont drink and drive". That is also "Dont drink and play poker"!

Guō

Wanna hear a cowboys joke Tonya Cotter?...... Tony Romo!!!!!

Roberts

Ich habe ein @YouTube-Video von @cmdkrieger positiv bewertet: http://t.co/ykISqvmU1G Lets Play Poker - Das Pokerevent - Teil 1

Ross

were the poker players at??? my big bra Brandon Lykins taught me how to play back in 2007..every since i been loving the game of texas hold em

García

Just lost $350 playin poker. Comin back to play in the morn. Never did learn to quit while I was ahead.

Sadangi

I liked a @YouTube video from @cmdkrieger http://t.co/egR9SJqWhF Lets Play Poker - Das Pokerevent - Teil 2

Wong

Play Heads up at PKR Poker, win $300. you have 6 days!: This is going to become a historical month at PKR Poke... http://t.co/ZNAP1sbf45

Malik clan

Anybody wanna play some poker

Yoshida

Vagina, boobs, bum, cunt,clit,fish,hairy.

King

@jamesgraham7 you can play poker and ill manage the money and make a bacon sandwich ever so often deal?

Playing #DH Texas Poker# on my GT-I9100, https://t.co/94ES2DhkWT

Perry

Come on cards lets get it together

Let the poking, prodding (and general lab rat stuff) begin!

Maeda

hanging out with my cousins about to play some poker soon hellya

Cruz

#663: I understand we cannot gamble in school. But I did not know that we can't play card games in school.... Our deck was confiscated because we were playing bluff/cheat the teacher though we were playing poker, and if u ever play poker and bluff, u know there is a huge difference. I always though we can play cards as long as we don't bet money, which I hv no idea how to bet money when playing bluff cos one game is like 1 hour. I always though ppl bet money when playing blackjack or poker.... Can someone pls enlighten me?

Admin1: Must be you bluff so good that you bluff the teacher you are playing poker

Biton

If you love a flower,dont pick it up.. cause if u pick it up it will die..and will cease to be what u love..
So if you love a flower let it be.. Love is not about possession.. Its all about appreciation of something beautiful...

Zhū

『Joker Poker』 とは、最初に配られる5枚のカードのうち、ホールドするカードを選んで一度だけカードを交換して KINGのワンペア以上の手役 が完成すれば、配当がもらえるビデオポーカーです。http://t.co/oUC1adl6j7

Tanaka

think ill play some poker then bed got work in the morning

Bennett

Puyat puyat puyat bc0z of him...wetwew

Morgan

"Being in the business of financial trading is great for someone who knows everything, and extremely dangerous for someone who knows just a little. It would be like someone who just learned how to play poker to sit down at a table with 9 pros. It's also a dangerous game for someone who starts with a lot of money. When your livelihood depends on each trade you make much smarter decisions and learn a whole lot more."
-Andy (paraphrased by myself)

This was one of the most fascinating men I've ever met. Trago you would have loved to talk to this guy. He trades "futures." Have you ever heard about it? He said he trades everything, everything from gold and silver to corn and soybeans.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...