4/08/2013

uk lotto

Super Lotto Draw 359 - 03012013
uk lotto

Comments

Malach

Friday 28th September 2012 - The National Lottery Draws
uk lotto

Okada

Unclaimed Lotto Prize - £60,678 - Chippenham and North Wiltshire http://t.co/o9VkaoxALI #chippenham #lotto #prize #unclaimed #wiltshire undefined

Katiyar

So True!!
What makes a relationship last for a lifetime? Not goin for someone thats easy on the eyes but to go for someone that makes laugh,keep your secrets and share theirs with you. That someone is called a FRIEND. Why? Because friends respect you,care for you,trust you and can communicate with you. These qualities are the foundation of a strong relationship. Friendship based relationships last longer...

Bailey

Rare bechance towards pushover e-lottery - uk-lotto, euromillion saffron-colored spanish superdraw: .qAV

Nakano

An Oyinbo kid(white boy) came with his dad to warri as tourists, the oyinbo boy decided to show off to Akpors and his friends, so the following
argument went between them...

Oyibo Boi; I got Mc
Donald,
Akpors: i get Mr Biggs,

I got Mtv ,
we get Stv,

I got Mike TYson,
we get Bash Ali,

I got Elvis Presley
we get Fela Anikulapo kuti,

I got T. pain,
we get T.maya.

I got T.I,
we get M.I.

I got 2-pac,
we got 2-face.

I got Beyonce,
we get Genevieve.

I got Lil wayne,
We got Terry G.

I got Jay Z,
We get DON JAZZY!

I got wiz khalifa,
we get wiz kid.

I got Hollywood,
we get nollywood

I got Silicon valley,
we get Computer village.

I got Las Vegas,
we get Lasgidi.

I got Miami Beach,
we get Lekki Beach.

I got Al Paccino,
we get Peter Edochie.

I got Pirate of d Caribbean,
we get Pirate of Aba.

I got beauty and the beast
we get Bianca and Ojukwu,

I got Mr Bean,
we get Mr Ibu,

I got American Lotto,
we get Baba Ijebu.

We fear Al Qaeda,
we fear Boko Haram

Abi Akpors dey lieeeeee?????
https://twitter.com/I_am_Akpors

Satō

Wants to win the lotto so i can travel the uk and become a tattoo collector #tattoo #tattoocollector #ink #wantsmore #inkarmy

Kelly

If I win the Euro millions tonight the next game I play will be hide and seek.

Myers

UK Lotto Results for Wednesday 3rd April 2013: UK Lotto Results for Wednesday 3rd April 2013. 04/04/2013 08:54... http://t.co/tGdijPdKvq undefined

Nguyen

mine and Wayne Palins birthdays are 4days apart. Holiday time :)

Lottery Method Tips - Win Lotto Tips - How To Win Lotto Tips by Lotto Retailer & Author Expert
uk lotto

Sakamoto

Love My Lotto Launch Video
uk lotto

Wilson

The Lotto numbers to avoid: Going for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will only bring you a ... http://t.co/a862tOWaLb undefined

Fisher

Wednesday 28th November 2012 - The National Lottery Draws
uk lotto

Thomas

Unclaimed Lotto Prize - £60,678 - Chippenham and... http://t.co/buXQ3oW3gS #chippenham #lotto #prize #unclaimed #wiltshire undefined

Powell

Group Bingo Lotto Toy _SourcingMap
uk lotto

Nakashima

Winning the lottery the day after being laid off
uk lotto

Cox

Super Lotto Draw 324 10232012
uk lotto

Morales

Old MacDonald Lotto by Orchard Toys Review for IzziwizziKids.co.uk
uk lotto

Rogers

A very Good Morning to you all! Joining Abi in the studio today we have Anna Simone and Faith! You can get a free message by commenting on this post so get involved! http://www.psychictoday.com/tv.jsp

Brijesh

Husband Spends All the Lotto Loot!
uk lotto

Tanaka

will nvr believe this:my cousin last week sent me R5 mtn airtime and he later calle me this week tht he won lotto worth R5640.....last weekend my frnd sent me R15 airtime and he later received a call tht she got a job frm a big manufacturing company wthout being interview.....and during the week my former teacher frm high school sent me R30 airtime and guess what... She got promoted @ work yrtrday.....U MIGHT WANNA TRY YOUR LUCK BY SENDING ME R60 AIRTIME TOO!...K*

Edwards

Trying out the lotto
uk lotto

Kondō

How do you get ahold of one of those wing suits? Fuck I want one

Campbell

Logged into my spam filter looking for a couple emails I haven't received. Didn't find what I was lookin' for but turns out I have a long lost uncle who recently died in South Africa and he left me his 38 million dollar estate in his will.....hahahahaha! I sure will miss him, uncle money bags from SA!

Russell

Do your Euromillions lotto today (UK). Prize is £110 million pounds for the Friday draw.

Malik clan

£16 Million UK Lotto & £25 Million EuroMillions Rollovers!
uk lotto

Díaz

Philippine Lotto Draw May 15 2011
uk lotto

Rivera

Is there anyone out there who can offer me a job. I am working and always have, but currently work for the worst company in the uk. I have a great deal of experience,gained as a paratrooper, a Roughneck on an oil rig, model set building/prop making for film and TV, HSE safety diver and camp manager on a tented camp in the Libyan desert. I am more than happy to work away from home ( actually I prefer to) anything with reasonable pay considered. I am more than happy to shoot people if job description requires it. All serious offers considered. Thank you.

Hall

Best Strategy To Win UK Lotto http://t.co/paHeGKBJY8 #Unitedkingdom #London #Glasgow #Leeds #Sheffield #Bradford undefined

Baker

Enchanting know-how at hand the uk lotto: .uJY http://t.co/f7eTqOiDGl undefined

Sahni

national lottery draw - Happi6 Lotto Amazingly Better!
uk lotto

Hashimoto

philippine lotto results nov 8 2011 9pm_flv_mp3.flv
uk lotto

Ochion

Old MacDonalds Lotto from Orchard Toys Reviewed for the Izziwizzi Kids Play Fest
uk lotto

Poddar

The new £10 scratch card from the national lottery uk
uk lotto

Ōta

Shuffle the cards indeterminism over against be seized of e-lottery - uk-lotto, euromillion luteolous spanish ... http://t.co/JNi4b7sUdp undefined

Katō

@Bhakti_1 Are you talking about UK lotto draw?

Hasegawa

York lottery winner claims prize http://t.co/3UG4WHGw7M #lotto undefined

Yamasaki

SCAM Lottery Win Notifiication‏ winners17@lotto.de
uk lotto

Zhū

Lotto cash plan to help benefits-blow Highlanders http://t.co/fjuExvNEUu undefined

Yoshida

The lotto incoming unification in passage to the solid appendage gob in regard to cat-a-mountain borderland: .NPC http://t.co/llBMaeIpL9 undefined

Wong

Question of the evening.
Summers coming. what is your favourite Windows down/wind blowing through your hair (if you have any)/ radio BLASTING car song?

Chakraborty

Make Money Online Today! Quick, Easy, Low Risk- Earn monthly income from home!
uk lotto

Fukuda

You Can Win The Lottery $$$$$Hot off the charts- Wow amazing video$$$$$
uk lotto

Reyes

Real Lottery Winner Shares His Lotto Secrets
uk lotto

Malakar

Hoping to win in today's Grand National or Lotto? Are you leaving your future to chance?
Why not take control and run a simple home-based business around your current commitments? We have opportunities for individuals/couples in all areas of the UK & IRE. What would an extra £200-£500 per mth earned in your spare time do for you and you family? To be emailed more info go to www.4xtraincome.com

Torres

Ek is nu al so dik van pryse wen wat n mensie wiet wane j d kompetisie ge-enter hti ma j kry ook nt nooit jou prys lol!!!!!! Ek ht nu al wee R150,000.00 gewen mense *bbm cnt look face*

Gotō

Oz lotto numbers just came out cant believe I got 5 numbers, only problem my mam puts it on in UK NOT Australia!! - gutted :(

Rodríguez

Two hours left to get your #Lotto ticket for tonight’s est. £3.8m draw. Don’t hang about! http://t.co/XAzjfBHbyb undefined

Nelson

COME ON I NEED MORE LIKES.....PLEASE .......... IF YOU LIKE ME PUT YOUR NAME UNDER I WILL GIVE YOU 4 NUMBERS FOR LOTTERY JUST FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO PICK THE REST, TELL ME IF ITS FOR EURO OR UK , IT WILL BE NUMBERS FOR YOU TO USE AND I HOPE YOU WIN SOME DAY

Hayashi

Wednesday 21st November 2012 - The National Lottery Draws
uk lotto

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...