4/04/2013

game ,Fri Apr 05 2013 22:54:35:994

Do the boys have a game today?

Comments

Long

So here is my first world, white people problem of the day: I am sitting here with my Pathfinder gaming books, trying to muster the will to write up an adventure. But I am lazy, and planning takes time and effort. Later, I will complain about not playing and Jonathan Hicks, the person who I game with, will point out we could have if only I had planned the adventure and not posted about not planning the adventure on Facebook. David Murray do you guys do your own stuff or buy the pre-written? Additionally, I only play with one person, so writing for one guy with a game meant for 4 players is somewhat difficult. Also the old carpal tunnel is flaring up, which you can thank fallout 3 for.

Martínez

I just thought about that amazing game at the Rec we had lol

Smith

Getting ready for the game with Cookie & Fish!

Davis

Lara croft tomb raider is by far the best game I have played this year.

Ortiz

Oh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop. If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But all the same, I play this game, cause thats what its all about. Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP Im picking up the speed And If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed! ♪

Reyes

We are playing villa tomorow in a EPL game, crewe are in a cup final at wembley and vale mongs are getting excited about a home game against burton albion lol

Price

At the game about to get this shit rockin

Nelson

Thanks to all my FB friends for all the game invites, but I really do not have any free time to play.

Sanders

You guys game for N.O next weekend? Mike Mulwa Charles Richardson

Mitchell

Off to wemindji game at 4:15 against wem slyfoxes! Bringing my fans with me lol

Desai

Off to the sharks game ,sharks all the way !!!!

Fisher

With weather like this there better be a game of hack being played today

Takahashi

ok. I found out today that I can't leave Pensacola, Fl. till tomorrow. I got the earliest flight out, which is at 0600 and will arrive at BWI at 1157. Now, I will leave Md. on the 22nd at 0700 from Ragan airport to Ca. Just wanted to updated everyone on the game plan of my leave period.

Takeuchi

hahaha akulah "the king of cheater game glu"

Maeda

Iam the only one who wishes they can be at Giants game home opener first pitch @1:35. ;) #Go Giants!!

Itō

Life is a game and we need to
Play it correct, do the
Right moves and dont get caught
Up in lots of mess,
Be calm dont be stressed,
Be sure to pass the challenge,
Stand ur ground and dont let
Others put you to the challenge!

Yoshida

Ready for the game and Hamiltons streak to continue big fat 0

Fukuda

Today is Adrian Meraz's birthday. We are playing a little game. Taped to our fridge is a piece of parchment giving him a schedule of when and what to drink throughout the day. The game is called what time will he throw up. We're taking bets at 11 on but you cannot place a bet within 30 minutes of the time in which you are booking your guess. House pays 2:1 for on the money bets and 1:1 on within 10 minutes. Min bet $5 Max $50. Let's capitalize on his pain.

Yamada

Looking forward to the Giants game next Wednesday!

Gray

Teacher :- Define IPL.?
Student :- A game where 8 Teams
fight to Play FINAL against Chennai
Super Kings! :D

Hasegawa

Once again your prayers are working grandma did not need any surgery yesterday she is going home today to get a new puppy.. I love her so much she is my strength and teacher of life.. and Ivan is doing well we are on day 9 of good days.. couple more days of healing and we can start our game plan with him.. you all have a great weekend and remember to take a deep breath when things get hectic..

James

cant wait for the Tigers game:)

Okamoto

- Soccer game today in Lakeside. . . This has been the longest week evvvveeerrrr. Glad the weekend is here but really wish i could enjoy it but instead i have to do homework & study all weekend long. How fun ! Fml -.-

Morales

Gen yon ti Piti ,yon former CND basketball Player sot challenge mwen nan yon game One o One.Apre 5 ans m mete ball sou kote, m still arrive defeat mesye, blow out..danm Jhon Luca ou besoin range kow lew vle challenge yon veteran wow!!!!!

Baker

At the McDonalds in Lawrenceburg surrounded by middle school baseball kids. Waiting for the next game. Won the last one 7-5. GO BULLDOGS!!!

Roberts

Ready for the fun to begin! Braves game tonight and beach bound tomorrow!

Sasaki

So I only have one game left

Jenkins

Maybe Versus XIII will be out by the end of the year. At least after XIII-3 comes out. Or if Square-Enix trolls again and announce another game.

Clarke

Started playing Zelda, and now I have to wait another 2 wks before I get to play again. WAHHHH!!!!! Time better fly by so I can finish my game :D

Collins

Class game of badminton

Jaitly

Lets play a game of the Qur’aan. In this game, a group of three sisters and a group of three brothers will test each others’ knowledge of the SURAHS(chapters) of the Qur’aan. Each candidate must list the surahs of the Quraan according to their order of occurrence. Starting from the first Surah, the sisters will name surahs up to the 15th chapter. Then from there, brothers would name to 30th surah. And in that sequence till the 114th surah. I choose Br. Sahid Adejumo , Yahqub Adedeji Aal Shaykh and Zakabimz to represent Us. And Sis. Kaothar Kemi Afolabi, Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin and Zaharat Kadri to represent the sisters. No cheating! May Allah bless you all...

The winners shall win....

Allen

Teacher :- Define IPL.?
Student :- A game where 8 Teams fight to Play
FINAL against Chennai Super Kings! :D :-D:-D

Kaneko

Lmaoo my lil brother was on mike on his midnight club game on PS3 && these two white guys that were the age of 21 && 23 trying to talk shit to an 11 year old.. Mann I got on the mike && I shut both of those bitches up since they were trying to be RACIST makin fun of mexicans,blacks,puerto ricans , etc. This is the same thing w| the 2 white girls talkin about the mexicans . They were sayin the word niger means ignorant . FUCK UP W| THAT SHITT ! WE ALL PART NIGGER ANYWAYS SO GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE W| YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANA DISCRIMINATE && DEGRADE PPL ABOUT THEIR RACE CUS THE SHIT NOT FUNNY . I AS A MIXED PERSON OR "BLACK PERSON" W.E TF YOU WANA CALL IT BEEN THROUGH IT ALL SO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TALKED ABOUT . BUT CONTINUE TO DO YOUU THOO . REAL WORDS SPOKEN... PLEASE SHARE THIS IF YOUU REALLY CARE ABOUT PEACE BETWEEN ALL RACES . ❤

Cook

Wot the game called every1 putting up on FB wit 4 diff pics on it and can u get it on blackberry

Tanaka

Baseball game soon❤

Kelly

never play wth the feelngs of othr
bcoz u may win the game
bt risk is that u wil surely lose the person 4 lyftym

Okada

Glad have T.V. at work! May be able to catch some of the game :) GOOOO Rangers!

Jackson

its like no one uses facebook anymore. thats why im on my twitter game. lol

Kimura

Who all going to that all star high school game tonight

Díaz

people please am not a game person i love the thought but i dont play them

Turner

hobckey was so fun yetserday ! hope i can make it nexct week! I had a pretty nice goal. Good game guys

Williams

line slow -.-
no game >.<

Hill

I want to play game

Sengupta

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

Sullivan

enjoyed shooting pool game last night with a co worker... finally re entered paramount .. relaxed an chilled

Wong

PHILLIES SPECIALS $2 lager & bud lite pts today during game.

Murphy

Count down! Andrew Lopez and me are going to Lakers game yes sir

Murakami

Plz stop sending request game here . .Not interested!

Perry

Big game tomorrow, roselands away, big effort required if we want all 3 points!

Sharma

Ni No Kuni is such a beautiful game, but maybe just a little too wordy. I give it a 4/5.

Biton

bad game

García

keshow game....nyccc cnt wait hizo dunks na ma 3 pointerz ...WAZIM !!!

Zhū

"No one has ever won a game of Chess by moving forward alone.
Sometimes u have to move backward to get a better forward step!!"
Thats life.
G.n.:)tc

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...